Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

CAW!

CAW!!!!!!
    CAW!

I demand a follow up TR when Jer gets back from TCTSNB n TMOM n Vampire Country.

An EXTREME TR!
    i dont slay ur groomerz with teh steeze so dont carve corduroy in r park nOOb!

my arsenal !: 4FRNT CRJ : Armada Pipecleaners : Salomon 1080 Gun Lab : Rossignol Scratch FS : Salomon Yellow 1080s : Rossignol Powair : Elan SCX : K2 Extremes (4 versions)

Jer,

How was it this last week? I might be up in that area soon and am debating if it'll be worth it or not to make the extra few hr drive.
    I still call it The Jake.

There won't be any TR. I skied Friday, met one of Fonixmunkie's buddies (Richard) and shortly after I got some wierd illness (actually a curse, I think). I started feeling really weak and shitty, so I went back to Motel Hell where I started feeling even worse. I slept til about 11 Saturday then drove back home. Tye, Richard and Fonix - hope you guys had a good time up there. Sorry for bailing, but I really did feel like poop.

Bmills - Friday was about 5" of new. This is one of those occasions where Lonnie's snow stake must have been in a prime location, since he claimed 8" (I think). The sun is getting pretty high this time of year and everything south facing gets sun crusted. Except for the Haunted Valley and some areas in the Outer Limits, there was a lot of dust on crust. If a storm dumps a bunch of new snow it'll be pretty good til the sun hits it again. Just getting to be that time of year.

Jer: good to meet you. Richard is actually me, hehe.

I was wondering where you were at...we were back in the Outer Limits for most of Friday, but didn't ever see you...and of course, with as empty as it was, we never saw you on the chair either. Sorry you got so sick! Just some 24 hour bug or something? I'd say you missed out on terrific conditions, but you already know.

Anyway, I met up with TyWeb. Made a few turns with him just under the Haunted Valley that we'd never been in for fear of the hike out. He showed us a great line with only a little work. After that, we met up for some beers and had a good time.

Small, weak-ass TR coming soon.

TyWebb: Check your PMs!

Quote Originally Posted by fonixmunkee View Post
    Jer: good to meet you. Richard is actually me, hehe.

I was wondering where you were at...we were back in the Outer Limits for most of Friday, but didn't ever see you...and of course, with as empty as it was, we never saw you on the chair either. Sorry you got so sick! Just some 24 hour bug or something? I'd say you missed out on terrific conditions, but you already know.

Anyway, I met up with TyWeb. Made a few turns with him just under the Haunted Valley that we'd never been in for fear of the hike out. He showed us a great line with only a little work. After that, we met up for some beers and had a good time.

Small, weak-ass TR coming soon.

TyWebb: Check your PMs!
    Hey Richard...good to meet you and your buddies. Thanks for the beers and hospitality - bummer we missed you Jer, maybe next time.

Grabbed just a couple photos over the weekend...here you go:

TyWebb

fonixmunkee's buddy

TyWebb

TyWebb

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Hey Richard...good to meet you and your buddies. Thanks for the beers and hospitality - bummer we missed you Jer, maybe next time.

Grabbed just a couple photos over the weekend...here you go:

TyWebb

fonixmunkee's buddy

TyWebb

TyWebb
    Noice! Looks like a good day. Was that Friday?
    The coefficent of desireability is inversly proportionate to the degree of availability.

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post

TyWebb
    Ha - I know exactly where that is.

Fonix - I was skiing Outer Limits before I met up with ya. After that I stayed back on Haunted Valley 'til I got dizzy and started hooking trees. Snow was better back there. Glad you guys got to the grim goods. Still feel like poo.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    STOKEAFKNALICIOUS
    Bump
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

This TR has been approved by Karl Bohnak.

I need some UP in my life. One of these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Good stuff! I know the unnamed mountain you speak of and might check it out this winter.