Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
    I'mma get all mushy and metro for a hot second:

i had a wonderful time filled with fond memories, lots of laughter, and a few tears (or maybe that was just the beer spraying out of McPoser's mouth hitting me in the eyes).

at any rate, I wish to give a warm, fuzzy FKNA THANKS for helping make this past weekend a great and fitting closure to my resort based riding in Cali (I'mma still squeeze out a few more corporate turns in Ootah and Colo before June, btw).

Booga-booga until next year!
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

That was awesome. Some beach pics to come, but in the meantime- I have someone's Black Diamond fleece jacket (large, black) and someone's disposable camera (also black) that were left at 2 on Saturday. Give me a holler and I'll send them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    That was awesome. Some beach pics to come, but in the meantime- I have someone's Black Diamond fleece jacket (large, black) and someone's disposable camera (also black) that were left at 2 on Saturday. Give me a holler and I'll send them out.
    Damn, were you only up there on Saturday? Many of us did BC on Sat ...
    I met (and by 'met' I mean, emptied my cooler full of beer into the hands of) many mags on Sunday but didn't get names a lot of the time. I'm kind of on name overload right now. Funny how it's easier to remember screen names than real names.

Anyway, yeah, echoing the thanks to all the awesome mags who made it an awesome weekend. It was EPIC. In so many ways ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Funny how it's easier to remember screen names than real names...

hahahaha

i found that i now have more real/birth names lodged in my memory banks but for the life of me i can't remember any of those folks screen names!

And by EPIC do you mean FAILURE?

I saved my EF until I got to Incline! pix in a bit.

BTW, StevenSDallas was there on Sunday. He was on Gimp Patrol, though, and thus not sharing the slopes. You prolly met him in passing.

Damn, were you only up there on Saturday? Many of us did BC on Sat ..
    No, I was there Sunday- I think we spoke briefly when I was on my way out (you were walking up from the lot with Rehabit, and we agreed that the guy telling us not to bring in beers was just doing his job). I didn't know it was you, though, until I saw some of the BC day pics- I would have congratulated you on your sweet splitboard ghostriding skills if I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    No, I was there Sunday- I think we spoke briefly when I was on my way out (you were walking up from the lot with Rehabit, and we agreed that the guy telling us not to bring in beers was just doing his job). I didn't know it was you, though, until I saw some of the BC day pics- I would have congratulated you on your sweet splitboard ghostriding skills if I had.
    oh man, now I know what music video to put up for the EPIC FAIL TR that's coming ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Cool ...WoW!

In a word...INTENSE!
    A truly wunnerful experience Thank you to Everybody!

I'll prolly miss someone out, so sorry, but particularly special thanks to...

Well, Elle Bee of course. If it wasn't for you getting this ball rolling, it prolly wouldn't have happened. We all owe you a big Thank You kiss
    Sinecure He drives across mountains for hours and hours! He kills it on a board, he slays it on ski's. Inbounds or BC. You da mang. Cinders and I couldn't have made it without you.
    Bodhi For the magnificent mental maps, and nightime soaking! We're sorry we didn't get to try your booze I hope you're over feeling crappy.
    Ubersheist and Spats for being patient, and showing us around Mammy
    and, getting to meet Splat & Captain Powder was super fricking cool
    ...and the rest of youse are f*cking marvelous people!
    ***Maggots on the Hill! ***
    Last edited by TurxSki; 05-12-2008 at 09:34 PM.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I have quite a lot of Bodhi's booze soaked into my Superbad hat.

If there's some chemical engineers out there they could probably figure out a way to extract the Hurrican residue and get at least a shot of it for you to try...

I'm so bummed I had to miss this. Please tell me this goes on every year...I'll plan ahead next time for this one.

Hey, Turx, I was superstoked to finally meet you and Cinderz!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna come see you down there sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Hey, Turx, I was superstoked to finally meet you and Cinderz!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna come see you down there sometime.
    Sweet! You'll fit right in. Oakland is full of Lesbians
    Quote Originally Posted by northbynorthwest View Post
    I'm so bummed I had to miss this. Please tell me this goes on every year...I'll plan ahead next time for this one.
    Thanks for the bump, but see, this is what makes me think you're a troll, or at the very least one of the Troubled Youth of America
    I am the least of the Mags, but here, let me help, and don't take it personaly, 'kay?
    Search function, JONG!
    Then you can not only find out what a Maggot, and a JONG is, but you'll see that the Mammy Mini is an annual event
    You're welcome.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Whoa. Was just trying to express how much fun the summit looked. I thought "Please tell me this goes on every year" kind of said it.

And I started skiing when I was three, so if I'm a newbie gaper I guess I've been one for 35 years. Started on wood skiis. Jerk off? Troll? No, just someone trying to meet some other nice folks to ski with...

Maybe not.
    Last edited by northbynorthwest; 05-14-2008 at 12:11 PM.

Turx, D-U-D-E! Lay off the caffeine, mang.

Or maybe do the hair in a softer, more mellow shade of powder blue....

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

Whoa. Was just trying to express how much fun the summit looked. I thought "Please tell me this goes on every year" kind of said it.

And I started skiing when I was three, so if I'm a newbie gaper I guess I've been one for 35 years. Started on wood skiis. Jerk off? Troll? No, just someone trying to meet some other nice folks to ski with...

Maybe not.
    Hey man, don't worry about it. And no need to get a little defensive and completely change your post ... it did not look like what you wrote this morning. Turx said not to take it personally ... trust me, he's very tame.

Just take the hazing, get familiar with the stickied threads, and see if you like this place or not. But definitely read at least 10x more than you post until you get the hang of what's going on around here ...

JONG!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

I guess I was being a little defensive. I've just got this raging sinus headache...and now I'm getting JONGED, just kind of bitchy right now.

I'll chill out.

look at the shredrate kid, with barely 500 posts, laying a smack down.

nice.

oh yeah, NXNW, with an April '08 joining date and only 20 posts, you're gonna be a JONG for a long time.

Sack up and get used to it.

hugs n' kisses from Maggoptimus Dookey, still very much a JONG and dealing with it.
    Last edited by dookey67; 05-14-2008 at 02:32 PM.

It was great meeting all of you, and riding with some.

Just so you guys know, Erica_z was gone for the weekend, and poser, you didnt ask everyone - i guess you were too busy giving me a hard time about wireless. Talk about being a jong for a long time, i dont even remember when i joined, but this is my first post...i'll be a jong forever.

rehabit - where are your pics???

Quote Originally Posted by RicD View Post
    It was great meeting all of you, and riding with some.
    ... Talk about being a jong for a long time, i dont even remember when i joined, but this is my first post...i'll be a jong forever.
    Hahaha that's hilarious Ric.

Great meeting you too, man. Right after I offered you a beer and when you bailed on Sunday, I got the from Mammoth Mountain Hospitality about having the cooler out there. He was pretty cool about it though, asked me to make the cooler disappear and then left to give me time to take care of the situation without watching over my shoulder or making us get rid of all the evidence.

The rest of the mags around the beach know how I dealt with the situation

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

well he said get rid of the cooler, not the contents. Hopefully you just buried it and put the cooler in the car. There is nothing wrong with having a backpack buried in the snow, just as effective - except you get your backpack wet.

I guess I was being a little defensive. I've just got this raging sinus headache...and now I'm getting JONGED, just kind of bitchy right now.

I'll chill out.
    Got that bloated feeling, getting irritable? PMS is a real bitch, try some Midol

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by RicD View Post
    well he said get rid of the cooler, not the contents. Hopefully you just buried it and put the cooler in the car. There is nothing wrong with having a backpack buried in the snow, just as effective - except you get your backpack wet.
    Nope. Just buried it without the backpack

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Got that bloated feeling, getting irritable? PMS is a real bitch, try some Midol
    I'd take Midol if it would help...I've had two surgeries, steroid injections, countless alergy treatments...nothing freaking works. Sinusitis is hell.

I'd take Midol if it would help...I've had two surgeries, steroid injections, countless alergy treatments...nothing freaking works. Sinusitis is hell.
    Wrong forum JONG.Take it to Gimp Central.They can solve global warming if given the chance

I thought that was only for ski-related gimping.

Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    Wrong forum JONG.Take it to Gimp Central.They can solve global warming if given the chance

JONG!
    The kettle calling the pot black?

Btw, I love the photo you took of the Dude drooling on the snow...quite unique...can you email me the full file?

peace,
    D.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey