Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Quote Originally Posted by pbourdon View Post
    as if things weren't interesting enough...next week looks like shit is really going to start hitting the fan.....again....FKNA love this show!
    I was getting bored there for a couple weeks... now it's getting good again.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Who else thinks the landlady is a BABE!?

At least until she started hitting the crystal....

^^^^

Don't forget the H. Nothing sexier than a junkie. She even shoots up her feet to avoid tracks on her arms. Smart thinkin'.

Still, yeah, she's a babe. Legs, legs, legs is all I have to say.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

birth of a girl, death of a girl. Walt was there for the wrong one.

glad she's gone, she was bad news.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Any one else catch the allusion to Jane's death when Walt was laying his new baby in her crib. Something was said to the effect of making sure the baby lays on her side so if she spits up she won't choke, then later Jane makes sure Jesse does the same thing...yeah, glad she's dead...now those two can get back to business.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

good point, mang.
    You know what to do

crazy episode. That was an intense scene.

walter touching the syringe may be a problem for him if a crime scene crew rolls through there.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMtnPinhead View Post
    walter touching the syringe may be a problem for him if a crime scene crew rolls through there.
    Yea, as a teacher, they should have his prints on file.

It sounds like I missed the best episode of the season. I get AMC on demand but the last episode isn't up yet. Does anyone know when the latest epsiode becomes available? I assume it's before the next one, right?

- Eddie Izzard

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Yea, as a teacher, they should have his prints on file.
    no?

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doktor View Post
    It sounds like I missed the best episode of the season. I get AMC on demand but the last episode isn't up yet. Does anyone know when the latest epsiode becomes available? I assume it's before the next one, right?
    I watched it last night on demand.

Does anybody else think that there is a possibility that the girl isn't dead? They developed her character too much to kill her off so soon. I think Jesse woke up right after Walt left and saved her/called an ambulance.

I afraid the show might have jumped the shark tonight.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Are you referring to the plane crash? Or something else? Please elaborate...I definitely saw no jumping of sharks. At least not to the extent of bringing Will Farrell on to "Man vs. Wild", but that's for a whole 'nother thread. (that I don't care to start)

I thought it was a good finale, leaves a lot of things open for next season.

Just my .02
    (wait, is that one of those terms that has been deemed "played out"? Ask me if I give a fuck.)
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I have to admit I was thinking the same thing. The whole episode was just outlandish.

First of all, the family drama shit is boring and it's not even done very well. The show is much better when it's a peripheral part of the story. The whole charity website bit really bothers me for some reason.

Second, give me a fucking break with the mid-air collision directly over Walt's house which was caused by an air traffic controller who was distracted because his daughter, who also happened to be Jesse's junkie girlfried, just ODed and died. It's just too much. The guy basically has nothing to do with show until last week and now this shit all of a sudden. WTF? Stupid is what the fuck.
    Last edited by Herr Doktor; 05-31-2009 at 10:48 PM.

- Eddie Izzard

I have to admit I was thinking the same thing. The whole episode was just outlandish.

First of all, the family drama shit is boring and it's not even done very well. The show is much better when it's a peripheral part of the story. The whole charity website bit really bothers me for some reason.

Second, give me a fucking break with the mid-air collision directly over Walt's house which was caused by an air traffic controller who was distracted because his daughter, who also happened to be Jesse's junkie girlfried, just ODed and died. It's just too much. The guy basically has nothing to do with show until last week and now this shit all of a sudden. WTF? Stupid is what the fuck.
    Hey, it could happen.

Yeah, I guess I see where you might say that now, but c'mon, are you really gonna stop watching?
    the-one-track-mind

Not to mention the drug kingpin contributing to the DEA office.

I'm still gonna watch it, especially since the end of the episode didn't really tell you too much about what's going to happen next. Anyone else notice the pink toy in Jane's painting on the wall?

Yea, all of that is what I meant. The coincidences are mind boggling.

But also, I just don't see where the story is going to go from here. Sure, there's enough to keep it going for a little while, but really, without cancer, and without his family, where is this going to go? Ok, he's just going to become a full time criminal and concentrate on making a bunch of money and retiring or something, I guess that could be interesting, but its much simpler, and I think before long it'll just fizzle out.

They should do one more season, if they try and play this out much longer than that, I'm afraid its just going to get boring. I think it could stay very interesting, with the law closing in on him and whatnot, but they just can't carry on the same plot devices for long.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

This show has gotten me though a weekend of night-shifts (64-hour week). Just crushed the first 2 seasons minus 2 episodes - can't wait for more.

Walter is becoming such a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Not to mention the drug kingpin contributing to the DEA office.
    That didn't bother me. I figured he was just sizing Hank up. If you remember from the previous episode, the pollo man found out Walt's brother in law was a DEA agent.

- Eddie Izzard

Very interesting interview with Vince Gilligan about what's gone on and where the show is headed.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...lligan_se.html

Quote Originally Posted by pbourdon View Post
    Will Farrell on to "Man vs. Wild"
    Yeah - like that show wasn't stupid enough already.

Yeah - they're going way to Donnie Darko with the script. This episode was the worst one of the season. I'll be back next season tho.

i think the whole episode was allegorical.

pink bear who lost the ability to see through one eye
    walt's pink sweater

air traffic guy losing daughter
    walt losing daughter and wife

air traffic guy trying to keep two big events from colliding
    walt keeping his two worlds from colliding

just thinkin'. hell, i didn't see how they were going to get through 2 seasons but they'll stretch it for 1 or two more. I don't think it's got the storyline legs that Mad Men has (which starts again in August, fkna!)
    You know what to do

it would have been better if flynn and skyler were on the plane. any scene with them is torture. maybe a scene with skylers boss giving her bukakke would be good.

2 weeks until the new season!