Saturday Night Ramblings...

1. This bottle of BV cab I'm putting a big dent in is pretty good.

2. I've got Cowboy Junkies in the mix on the CD player...why aren't they more popular?

3. Steely Dan is in too...Pretzel Logic is a great fucking album

4. Fun day at Alpine, though it didn't get real cold last night, so the snow was not great. While I was traversing over to High Yellow/Our Father, stood skiers right of Nun's Cunt and watched five guys straightline it. Pretty cool and major cajones given the sketchy snow.

5. On a Spring day, vent zips on the inside of the legs allow for ventilation of the 'nads on the ride up.

6. I'm still bummed that Michelle Trachtenberg is 19 and I'm not.

7. White guys with dreadlocks look stupid. Especially white guys with dreadlocks wearing horn rimmed glasses.

8. The old episodes of "Friends" were better; there was always major nipple action from Jennifer Aniston. They must have started duct taping over them.

9. The Dead are going to be in Sac at the end of June. Since they're all older than me, I guess its ok to go and get stupid.

10. "...bite the Big Apple, don't mind the maggots..."

11. Blow jobs are highly under rated.

12. "...English girls are so prissy, I can't stand them on the telephone..." (Stones are in the mix too)

That is all.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Sometimes, being unattached is a good thing.

Night runs/rides, nature in the dark!

Saturday nights and jazz complement each other nicely.

Recent fresh snow at timberline; tomorrow's gonna rock.

Uma Thurman, as she appears in Kill Bill I & II, reminds me soooooo much of Kati, a very special girl from a few years ago.

Sigh...and sometimes being unattached can suck- so it goes.

Good night!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Tonight I finally was able to DJ for The Beatdown Show, KGLT, 9-12PM Sat. Finally. Whoooo!

I had no idea so many resorts were still open past mid-April until visiting this board. Damn it.

When I get really drunk, I always tell people that 'You don't own me!" For no real reason.

I'm involved in an industry full of poseurs. It's high school all over again.

The eposide of 'Friends' where Jennifer takes off her bra for Joey showed just how pointy her button nipples really are. Good lord.

While on a long road trip on a hot summer day, lift one leg of your shorts as close to one of the car's AC vent as possible. It'll funnel cool air to your nads real nice.

Why do guys dress to impress other guys more than they do for girls?

White kids calling each other 'nigger' is becoming more and more popular.

Life as we know it is crazy. It's amazing how lucky we are to be able to afford a luxury we all call 'skiing'. I love it.

Thumbs up

2:40 am - cell phone just rung with a booty call

It is quarter to six in the a.m. and I am hammered. Shit. Good thing I didn't have to drive otherwise I would be dead right now. Fucdk. Bout hafs a case of rolling rock, bunnch of MGD from the keg, and some other shit, and I am lit. Whooooooooohhhooohhhh. Fuck

It's now sunday morning...I awoke to 6 inches fresh in the parking lot (3500 feet! in may) , can't ski because all the lifts are closed, the midi is socked in and the lower slopes are at avie 5/5...I'm leaving town tomorroe ;(

Re: Saturday Night Ramblings...

Originally posted by irul&ublo

12. "...English girls are so prissy, I can't stand them on the telephone..."
    OH, YEAH!!! I hope you don't condone that lyric?
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

English girls kick ass, especially ones that look or sound like Minnie Driver!

Originally posted by PaSucks
    English girls kick ass, especially ones that look or sound like Minnie Driver!
    You're learnin'
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

Sorry, Mrs. Roo...

...but blame Mick and Keith (two Englishmen).
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.