Moving Sale - Bike and ski related things

It appears that I'm going to be moving and would like to get rid of some things.... All prices are negotiable.

Garmont G-Rides - $225 + shipping - Used a couple times. They look like candy canes for your feet. They are 26.5... I need until the weekend to check the size.

188 Intuitiv Bigs - $125 - Dragon Topsheet, same ski as Inspireds (88mm waist). Very good condition, good ski for EC. Mounted once for Looks (not sure of sole) and once for medium Naxos. Can get pictures next weekend.

Marmot Spiral softshell pants, size medium - $75 + shipping - From last year, worn twice and in perfect shape. Guaranteed to make you look like a mountaineer.

2005 Rocky Mountain RMX, size large - $1000 + shipping (price negotiable and willing to part out in some situations). Will wash for you.
    - dhx 5.0
    - 2006 Manitou Travis (new in July) with a couple scratches and Boxxer below
    - Juicy 7s - 203 mm rotors
    - x.9 shifter/derailleur
    - Truvativ Holzfeller Cranks, e.13 SRS,
    - Needs bottom bracket and chainring
    - WTB wheelset + 1 MTX w/ Ringle rear hub
    - Thompson post

Boxxer Ride (180mm) lowers w/ Stratos Inertia valve internals - $50 - set up for someone about 180 - 190 lbs. Small nick on one stantion. Free if you buy the RMX.

2003 (?) Marz Z1 - $40 - Air compression and no other adjustments - 130 mm

Also have some other random bike parts... If you need things like handlebars, feel free to inquire.
    Last edited by crashnburn'd; 02-11-2008 at 08:08 PM.

The RMX seems to be very attractively priced. If I weren't interested in AG's ASX, I may have to shift my alphabetical focus.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Goddamn, the gear swap is going off today!!! Good thing that bike is a large and not a medium, otherwise my wallet would be another 10 bills lighter... and I don't even ride.
    “Don’t want to sound like a dick or nothing but it says on your chart you’re fucked up. You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded.”

dibs

I'll take the Intuitiv Bigs, have been looking for a pair for a while now. Check your PMs. Thanks

ok... So skis maybe are gone.

For the RMX, I'd be willing to do the following -

~$400 for the frame + post
    ~$250 for the Travis (pending frame sale)
    ~something for the wheels

I won't sell the brakes, cranks, chainguide, or shifter separately. They'll just go on my hardtail.

bump... It's almost spring, you need a bike.

Boots and pants are now listed on ebay....

One more bump.... Skis are gone and I'm keeping the bike for now. But, you could still pick the pants or boots up on ebay for cheap.