Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I'd kill it now but that would just be to easy. I'm going to let it ponder it's fate a while.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

This should be renamed the Seinfeld thread because it is now 4 pages about nothing. Since I've been pretty good at killing threads as of late, I will only post once in hopes that this will DIE.

Originally posted by seldon
    mmmmm!
    let me guess...pad thai? Shrimp, chicken or pork?

now, just leave it alone and let it sink to the bottom of the cyber-stack.

LITT
    aka. LittleInsultsToThreads
    when not on the snow what else do i do...

http://www.jatho-craftsman.blogspot.com/

not it.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Not it.

So I'm sittin there on the curb, minding my own business, and this fucker comes up and asks me for a cigarette. What the hell do I look like? PhillipfuckingMorris? I tried to kick him in the ass, but he kept moving away, taunting me with his relative "mobility"... finally I had to sit down, light up, and catch my breath. Bastards, bastards all. I'd kill every one of 'em if I didn't need someone to make me my #4 Xtra Value meal.

Supersized, of course.

Damn Cat

I have this little 6 pound cat running around the computer room meowing bloody murder. I mean it just makes you want to stab your ear drums out it's meow is so awful. I can't take it, one more meow and i'm going to kill this damn cat. I scan the desk like a cold calculated killer, box cutter...no to heavy, pop can....no to messy, box of screws...nah, pencil....perfect. I take aim like a African Aborigine with a perfect flick of the wrist the pencil flies across the room and nails my prey right on the forehead. Minorly stunned it takes haste out of the room only to scowl at me from a distance. I'm left dinnerless but horribly amused, but somewhere I feel guilty and invite the cat onto my lap as it purrs insesitly declaring victory. I have lost to the damn feline again.

lol Sublime...sounds like life in the Sprite household! We've got a very vocal one here too. And one who waits until you have to work on the computer to lay on top of the keyboard.

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

sittin in quincy, or was it reveah,
    sippin on a bottle of tall neck beah,
    not doin anything with my left hand at all,
    so i stick it down my pants, and latch on to my balls.

go guido go guido go!
    go guido go guido go!
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Well I guess I can't drive here tonight
    I got the feeling that something
    ain't right
    I'm so scared in case I drive by the Fleet
    And I'm wondering how I'll get
    down the Cape

Bastids to the left of me
    Bazos to the right
    Here I am
    Stuck on the ahtery with you

not it no tag backs
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

I want to win this.

Originally posted by Sublime
    I want to win this.
    Not today mofo!
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

its all about me
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

not for long it is. go go go!

Yesterday was my senior prom.

I didn't go.

So I was sitting around the office wondering what ever happened to the "Who here HATES to be last to post on a thread?" thread.

Anyone seen it lately?

There once was a slutty little lass
    Whose pussy was like a crevasse
    When she met Kevin Dineen
    At Tuckerman Ravine
    She took one look at his Jhonson and said, I'll pass.

This thread is OVER!
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

you're right.

heh.
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

And now....let's play a game of Count the Stereotypes!

Family Celebrates 15th Child

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (1)- Former state legislator Jim Bob (2) Duggar and his wife Michelle are celebrating the birth of their 15th child (3). Both the baby and mother were doing well, although Michelle was feeling some discomfort because the birth was her second by Caesarean section, said Jim Bob's mother, Mary Duggar.
    "She's a trooper. She's just all smiles," Mary Duggar said in a telephone interview Monday.

The baby boy, Jackson Levi Duggar, was born at 10:52 a.m. Sunday. He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 20 inches long.

"She was wanting to do it naturally," Mary Duggar said. But the delivery was by C-section because one of Jackson's shoulders was presenting first.
    "I call him Jumping Jack because he would go in a circle," she said.

Home briefly from the hospital later Monday, Jim Bob, 38, sounded a bit tired but happy. He said his wife and new son were doing fine. He said he leaves the decision up to Michelle on whether to have more children.

"I have always left it up to Michelle because she's actually the one that carries them and does all the labor," he said. "But we both love children. Even yesterday, she said she would like to have some more."(4)

Michelle, 37, probably will be in Washington Regional Medical Center for three or four days, said her mother-in-law, who is taking care of the 14 other children.

Michelle, who home schools her children and is helping to build the family's new home in Tontitown from the ground up, started having her babies when she was 21, four years after she and Jim Bob married (5). He is a real estate businessman and a former state representative.

Their children include two sets of twins, and the parents have stuck to the letter "J" for their names.(6) There is Joshua, 16; Jana and John-David, 14; Jill, 13; Jessa, 11; Jinger, 10; Joseph, 9; Josiah, 7; Joy-Anna, 6; Jeremiah and Jedidiah, 5; Jason, 4; James, 2; and Justin, 1.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Speaking of rednecks...

[Larry the Cable Guy]
    "Well, that's just gayer than Jim Nabors wit' a wheelbarrow full o' buttholes"
    [/LTCG]

Git r Done!

About a week ago I stopped in at my buddies apartment. I sat on the couch watching the tube for a few minutes, and then he said "hey you want to drive over to this girls house, I've been talking to her and she wants to meet me. She has friends." Knowing that the possibility of thier being friends was unlikely but not having anything else to do, I agreed to go. As Tobias (named changed to protect the innocent, (OK, he's not innocent)) doesn't have a car, I had to drive.

About twenty minutes later, and just a few minutes from our destination, I ask what this girls name is, figuring it would probably be prudent to know her name before we arrive. "Velvet" was his response. (Her name has not been changed, cause, well, how many chicks do you know named Velvet? And besides she doesn't ski so she'll never be on this site) "Velvet!?!" I stammered. "You mean that skanky whale Jenny is always talking about? Why the hell did you bring me here?" I yelled.

"Fine, if you don't want to stay you can just drop me off and I'll find a ride home later" was all he said to me. Then he called "Velvet's" cell phone to find out which house she was, uhh I mean lived in. About thirty seconds later we pulled onto her street. We drove around a bend and right on the sidewalk, facing us in all of it's glory, was one of the grandest sights I had ever seen! A full grown hippapotumus! But wait, hipo's don't live on urban streets in western PA! That isn't a hippo, it's a womans portly ass!

"Holy shit is that her?" I asked. "Uhm, I think so" came the reply. Barely able to supress my laughter, I ask "do you want me to just keep driving?" With an emphatic "hell yes!" I punched it and continued on past, pretending we were not the car that was coming to see her in the first place. Of course, there was one problem. She was still on the phone with my buddy. Luckily, he had been smart enough to hit the mute button, so she didn't know what we had said.

But now Tobias had to get back on the line and talk his way out of this mess. I only heard half the conversation, but it went something like this:
    "No, we aren't in a blue car."

"I would never get in a blue car, I am against blue cars!"

"We're in a red tracker."

click.

Tobias is a complete asshole, and I still feel really bad for that chick, but man was that funny. Before you all start criticising me for hating on big boned women, remember this. None of the guys on here would have stopped either. I like to think I am not one to judge somone on their looks, but there is a fine line between what I will hit and what I won't, and she wen't about 250 pounds past that line. I guess she was past Tobias's line too.

Oh ya, thread is back but now it will die.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."