Page 331 of 472 FirstFirst ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 11780
    I'm in the singles line for a 6 seat chair. A gaggle of snowboarders approaches the waiting bar. The attendant: "How many are you?"
    One of the SBers raises a hand to indicate how many. Attendant: "You're wearing mittens."
    Last edited by old goat; 02-21-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm in the singles line for a 6 seat chair. A gaggle of snowboarders approaches the waiting bar. The attendant: "How many are you?"
    One of the SBers raises a hand to indicated how many. Attendant: "You're wearing mittens."
    lol

Riding the lift today at Crystal. Cute blond snowboarder next to me as well as another. Halfway up the lift, she says "Have you ever noticed how snowflakes look like snowflakes up close?"

In response to our bewilderment, she elaborates: "You know, when you cut snowflakes out of paper? Real snowflakes look just like that!"

There is a short conversation discussing the merits of her comparison. Some chicken and the egg type stuff. Then she tops herself: "Did you know that lambs are baby sheep? I had already thought they were different species!"

Just out of the blue. Riding up the chair. Hell of a conversation piece.

She seriously questioned me when I responded that yeah, I did know that before just now. And when I asked her if she knew that a calf was a baby cow, she responded "of course?!?!" Like it was a stupid thing for me to ask.

It's a shame. She was dern cute. Until she started talking.

Quote Originally Posted by eshed View Post
    Riding the lift today at Crystal. Cute blond snowboarder next to me as well as another. Halfway up the lift, she says "Have you ever noticed how snowflakes look like snowflakes up close?"

In response to our bewilderment, she elaborates: "You know, when you cut snowflakes out of paper? Real snowflakes look just like that!"

There is a short conversation discussing the merits of her comparison. Some chicken and the egg type stuff. Then she tops herself: "Did you know that lambs are baby sheep? I had already thought they were different species!"

She seriously questioned me when I responded that yeah, I did know that before just now. And when I asked her if she knew that a calf was a baby cow, she responded "of course?!?!" Like it was a stupid thing for me to ask.

Great, entertaining FWB material, bad wifey material.

One of the SBers raises a hand to indicate how many. Attendant: "You're wearing mittens."
    so good

Name:  unlocking-the-magic.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  103.3 KB

There are things that can be used to keep 'em quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    There are things that can be used to keep 'em quiet.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

saw a guy in the RR fumble his glove, it landed in the urinal
    he stared at it for a few seconds and silently walked away .......
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Why didn’t you grab it and ask for the other one? Soft
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

What are baby rabbits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What are baby rabbits?
    Kitten according to wiki
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

A baby billy goat is a kid... which has been well documented around these parts. Always thought that one was strange.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

She sounds adorable. I could cuddle with her all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    She sounds adorable. I could cuddle with her for about five minutes.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    FIFY
    I'm not 18 anymore.

Point for Benny on that one.

^^ I’ll give him that one... :-)

A good friend of mine is a professor at a college in Ohio. I asked him how he manages to not stare and drool at coeds all day long; “Easy; I just ask them a question. They may be hot as hell, but as soon as they start talking, my interest quickly subsides.”

Best Gaper qoute of the weekend?

I think that’s why the old half your age plus 7 rule tends to work. For example, I’m 38, which means the lowest I could go is 19+7=26. Which seems about right. A 21 year old would probably just bug the hell out of me while on Snapchat or whatever. Although I’m pretty sure my wife wouldn’t be pleased regardless. ;-)

I have friends who have violated that rule and I was briefly jealous but not for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    ^^ I’ll give him that one... :-)

A good friend of mine is a professor at a college in Ohio. I asked him how he manages to not stare and drool at coeds all day long; “Easy; I just ask them a question. They may be hot as hell, but as soon as they start talking, my interest quickly subsides.”
    I went to a college in Ohio which had best remain nameless. With one exception that I can think of no one was drooling over the female students. (That's what they're called these days). Let me amend that--no male professors were drooling over the female students.

A did a good deed today. Passed a kid on a cat track doing the classic straight legs, bent waist, poles point straight up tuck. I showed him a proper tuck and educated him on the importance of looking cool at all times , even if you can't ski. Which he couldn't.
    Ski skate week at Tahoe this week. Children under 18 should not be allowed to ride chairlifts.

What happened to the grumpy pro thread?

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    What happened to the grumpy pro thread?
    I deleted it because there were too many specifics and didn’t want it to go that far over something so trivial.

I went to a college in Ohio which had best remain nameless. With one exception that I can think of no one was drooling over the female students. (That's what they're called these days). Let me amend that--no male professors were drooling over the female students.

A did a good deed today. Passed a kid on a cat track doing the classic straight legs, bent waist, poles point straight up tuck. I showed him a proper tuck and educated him on the importance of looking cool at all times , even if you can't ski. Which he couldn't.
    Ski skate week at Tahoe this week. Children under 18 should not be allowed to ride chairlifts.
    Dennison, Oberlin, Antioch, Xavier, Wooster, Wittenberg, OU, CWRU, Kent, or Ohio Wesleyan?

Those be the only schools out of state folks bother to go to. They come fancying some preternatural liberal arts purgatory. They get a shit economy, overweight waitresses, red necks, farmers, country girls, and speed traps.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I deleted it because there were too many specifics and didn’t want it to go that far over something so trivial.
    I can't believe they're a pro if they give a shit.

Hope you feel better though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Gaperious Basterd View Post
    Dennison, Oberlin, Antioch, Xavier, Wooster, Wittenberg, OU, CWRU, Kent, or Ohio Wesleyan?
    I'd hit it.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague