Page 323 of 472 FirstFirst ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 11780
    i think i heard something like "i'm too stoned. i need somebody to lead me down."

left side of nash?

On the Ptarmagan chair at Loveland and the tunnel siren goes off. Snowing and blowing pretty good. Asian guy on the chair with me asks if the ski area is closing. Maybe Japanese or Korean. Not Chinese.

I tell him it's the warning Godzilla is coming over the ridge from the west. Not sure if he got it or not. Thought he'd appreciate the humor.

Lady and guy in front of us at the Ptarmigan chair. Lady looks at the sign and says oh we're at the Parmesan chair.

Made me hungry. Chicken parm would fantastic right now waiting for I-70 to de-shitshow. Might be here awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    On the Ptarmagan chair at Loveland and the tunnel siren goes off. Snowing and blowing pretty good. Asian guy on the chair with me asks if the ski area is closing. Maybe Japanese or Korean. Not Chinese.

I tell him it's the warning Godzilla is coming over the ridge from the west. Not sure if he got it or not. Thought he'd appreciate the humor.
    Jesus, what an asshole thing to say. If it was a Latin guy, would you have said it was an immigration raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Jesus, what an asshole thing to say. If it was a Latin guy, would you have said it was an immigration raid?
    Hey, it is the gaper quote of the weekend thread. GGS's post is a pretty good one..

Yes, yes he woulda. You realize you're asking the most rascist guy on the board that question right?

I thought the same thing, but then I remembered this one time I was skiing at Silverton with a French guy, and when an avy bomb went off with a loud explosion I told him "It's okay Bruno, you don't have to surrender."

Was that too obscure for this group? And does that make me an anti-Gaullist bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I thought the same thing, but then I remembered this one time I was skiing at Silverton with a French guy, and when an avy bomb went off with a loud explosion I told him "It's okay Bruno, you don't have to surrender."

Was that too obscure for this group? And does that make me an anti-Gaullist bigot?
    See, now that’s funny.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Surrender monkey cunts. More French fought for the Germans than allies during WW2.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    See, now that’s funny.
    Damn funny!

I actually didn't say anything about Godzilla but did tell him what the sirens are for.

I'm surprised it took 4 hours for hose with chronic butthurtitis to whine something about my alleged racism.

How is Godzilla racist? My god people it's a fictitious dinosaur that attacks Japan. Lighten the fuck up and learn what racism actually is. And it's not about stating facts.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    How is Godzilla racist? My god people it's a fictitious dinosaur that attacks Japan. Lighten the fuck up and learn what racism actually is. And it's not about stating facts.
    You are aware that the tokusatsu Godzilla creation was a metaphor for the USA? While your statement might not be bigoted in the truest sense, it would surely have been in bad taste. It would be like your Asian fellow saying the sirens were the signal for a Pearl Harbour style bombing. Way to represent.

An American ribbing frenchie about military tactics on the other hand... perfectly acceptable

I was in the airport near Paris (CDG) when there was a huge explosion. All the passengers his the floor. The check in clerks just kept typing away as if nothing had happened. Apparently they blew up some unattended luggage. You'd think they could announce it first.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    An American ribbing frenchie about military tactics on the other hand... perfectly acceptable
    I love a good French surrender joke, but I always find it kind of ironic as well since without the French and Lafayette in particular we would still be singing God Save the Queen. We wouldn't exist as a country without them.

It was a pretty interesting bit of political jujitsu for the Brits and and Landed Gentry here to convince everyone the country we just broke from was our true friend.

I think Americans sound pretty stupid when they act like they know what it would be like to be invaded.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    I think Americans sound pretty stupid when they act like they know what it would be like to be invaded.
    What? Didn't you see Red Dawn? Dude, I loved that movie!

Wolverines!

What? Didn't you see Red Dawn? Dude, I loved that movie!

Wolverines!
    The Original, I hope. Otherwise, this would be Best Gaper Quote of the Weekend!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    The Original, I hope. Otherwise, this would be Best Gaper Quote of the Weekend!
    I didn't know there was a remake...but that doesn't mean I'm not a gaper.

Guy did a full 5 min Facetime vid with his relatives in another country on a full six pack chair. We all got to be part of the video and say hi. Second time this has happened to me this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pembyguy View Post
    Surrender monkey cunts. More French fought for the Germans than allies during WW2.

Wow.... that's a pretty large misunderstanding of history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

College weekend did not disappoint with many onesies and a couple fun lift ride convos.

Bae: I am so sore.
    Bro: You sure are falling a ton.
    Bae: I think I need to go in and have a glass of wine.
    Bro: Nah, we need to go in and get your board waxed.
    Bae: You think that will help?
    Bro: For sure, you need a faster base because you keep catching your edge on those flats.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Wow.... that's a pretty large misunderstanding of history.
    Shhhhh. Don't say that. Ask for more details. This could be good.

ding ding ding

That may have been true before, now we have the Manchurian candidate for President and 1/3 of the population is too dumb to realize it.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.