Page 166 of 472 FirstFirst ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 11780
    Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Not sure why but I cant' stop laughing at this.
    I found myself thinking about this one later in the day, too. Like the email conversation RE: the sale. "So, what is it that you didn't like about 'em?"

And it made me think there might be some Daemon company that makes some sort of seamless paddle attachment for snowlerblades in case someone runs into a really deep day.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

py shot, both guys are wearing Adidas track pants. The black jacket is Adidas pleather. Bet that shit is breathable... Especially at -15.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daught View Post

py shot, both guys are wearing Adidas track pants. The black jacket is Adidas pleather. Bet that shit is breathable... Especially at -15.
    You're a fucking tool bag.

I propose the next loser that posts a picture critiquing how someone is dressed is tracked down by the closest maggot and given a swift kick in the cunt.

Look @ this dillweed in a Carhartt......frick'n Pilgram.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scotmar19.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	131729
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Look @ this dillweed in a Carhartt......frick'n Pilgram.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scotmar19.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	131729
    Carhartt made a waterproof breathable bib and jacket for a while that was absolutely bomber. I think they quit making them, although I may be wrong. I used them as ski gear for two years, and have now put them through 3 years of working outdoors. Most bomber gear I've ever had.

I know your right. I still use the Waterproof jacket on rain days which we seem to have our share here in the PNWet. Good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Carhartt made a waterproof breathable bib and jacket for a while that was absolutely bomber. I think they quit making them, although I may be wrong. I used them as ski gear for two years, and have now put them through 3 years of working outdoors. Most bomber gear I've ever had.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

I propose the next loser that posts a picture critiquing how someone is dressed is tracked down by the closest maggot and given a swift kick in the cunt.

LIKE!!!!

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you have a soft spot for track pants.
    Want some Kappas bro?

doughboyshredder Guest
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize you have a soft spot for track pants.
    Want some Kappas bro?
    Only a true gaper thinks of others as being gapers because they don't care about the new fashion trends.

My guess is that dudes a hell of a lot cooler than you.

Really, what kind of a douchebag takes a spy photo with the intent of posting it online to show how much of a nerd they are?

You suck.

Hey fucktard, this was about two guys bitching about winter and how cold it is. Nothing to do with fashion, but here you are 200 pages later in an arrogant thread setting things straight. Congrats you'll probably be chosen to give a speech at the gaper parade.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Hey fucktard, this was about two guys bitching about winter and how cold it is. Nothing to do with fashion, but here you are 200 pages later in an arrogant thread setting things straight. Congrats you'll probably be chosen to give a speech at the gaper parade.
    Relax, quit spitting at the keyboard. Wipe the drool off your face.

"Where's my glove?" - said by me after dropping said glove off the lift while reviewing safety protocol... while night skiing... in CT...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Little else happens on tgr forums other than the bar being lowered and lowered and lowered.
    considering you post here, the bar has most certainly been lowered for you.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    "Where's my glove?" - said by me after dropping said glove off the lift while reviewing safety protocol... while night skiing... in CT...
    You need to get you some of them iphonin' , dope smokin' gloves.

From snowheads (yes, I know)

I was in B&Q in Stafford on Tuesday (don't ask) and I noticed that they had plenty of plastic, collapsible shovels for sale like this:

http://www.diy.com/search/shovel/Gar...hovel-10767701

IIRC, they were £6.99 in the shop. Perhaps a bit flimsy for a piece of life-saving equipment - but better than nothing!

Perhaps not a gaper quote but definitely random and odd. I'm in a short line and this racer kid, maybe 13-ish, joins me from the singles line. I recognize him from a ride we shared earlier in the day.

Racer kid: hey, did we go up together before?

Me: yes, about an hour ago.

RK: OK, cool, I can ask you my question then!
    (I suppose I had passed some sort of test earlier)

Me: Fire away...

RK: So, olive oil is made from olives, right? And vegetable oil is made from vegetables. So, what is BABY OIL made from?

Me: I'm not even going to answer that...

RK: Oh, come on, babies, obviously, it has to be!

It is a small town, so I decided to change the subject.
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Multiglisse View Post
    Perhaps not a gaper quote but definitely random and odd. I'm in a short line and this racer kid, maybe 13-ish, joins me from the singles line. I recognize him from a ride we shared earlier in the day.

Racer kid: hey, did we go up together before?

Me: yes, about an hour ago.

RK: OK, cool, I can ask you my question then!
    (I suppose I had passed some sort of test earlier)

Me: Fire away...

RK: So, olive oil is made from olives, right? And vegetable oil is made from vegetables. So, what is BABY OIL made from?

Me: I'm not even going to answer that...

RK: Oh, come on, babies, obviously, it has to be!

It is a small town, so I decided to change the subject.
    Gas of course. Babies have lot's of it. He'll be missing gates thinking about that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Gas of course. Babies have lot's of it. He'll be missing gates thinking about that for a while.
    Of course! If nothing else, this kid will have a bright future on TGR: good skier, intelligent, socially awkward and possessed of a sick sense of humour. I think that describes a few people around here...
    "... Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to your body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much: I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those deskbound people with their hearts in a safe deposit box and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this: you will outlive the bastards." – Edward Abbey

Support Hinterlandian backcountry skiing: wwhsta.org

and he wants to be a dentist ???
    dreams of hookers and blow ???
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    From snowheads (yes, I know)
    I have one of those. In my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Multiglisse View Post
    Of course! If nothing else, this kid will have a bright future on TGR: good skier, intelligent, socially awkward and possessed of a sick sense of humour. I think that describes a few people around here...
    They make for some of the more interesting lift rides.

Went to a small snow tubing hill this weekend... 200 ft of sitting in an inflatable tube then taking a tow rope up...

25 yr old bro-brah wearing his Go-Pro.

Tried to snap a pic, but his buddy caught me in the act.

so let me get this straight. there was a guy at a tubing hill, collecting images of his activities and other people, and using a digital camera to do so...

is your suggestion that this person was a gaper?

Quote Originally Posted by gointhedistance View Post
    Went to a small snow tubing hill this weekend... 200 ft of sitting in an inflatable tube then taking a tow rope up...

25 yr old bro-brah wearing his Go-Pro.

Tried to snap a pic, but his buddy caught me in the act.
    I think your attempted gaper photography can expect to receive an e-beat down from DBS any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........