Page 387 of 393 FirstFirst ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 9812
  1. #9651
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Well if you're going by the looks on faces, I'm gonna guess you taking a dump on a squatty potty there
    Not really, he was stuck in that position after a day on low angle mush. Hard to keep your speed up and he got locked in that posture.
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

  2. #9652
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Not really, he was stuck in that position after a day on low angle mush. Hard to keep your speed up and he got locked in that posture.
    When I start getting the catch release catch release thing going on the runouts it's time to go home, even if it's 930. There are exceptions.

  3. #9653
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,628
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalNomad View Post
    ^^^Fucking this. Or the people who think they can side slip down the Fingers.
    Saw this today on the fingers, but at least it wasn't a powder day

  4. #9654
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Saw this today on the fingers, but at least it wasn't a powder day
    That's perfectly legit then. And way harder.

  5. #9655
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    8,783
    HAPPY GAPER DAY


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4413.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	276765

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4411.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	276766

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4412.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	276767
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4403.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	611.4 KB 
ID:	276764  
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”
    ― Milton Friedman

  6. #9656
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Well if you're going by the looks on faces, I'm gonna guess you taking a dump on a squatty potty there
    Don't be jelly of my super deep rice patty squat! Great for uh, flexibility and "shit"

  7. #9657
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    898
    I’m missing out on this spring powder day but at least I’m at the craft brewers conference. Good times. Coincidentally, there is a woman here who is just going off on skiing and how scary it was for her. So many great quotes:
    - “The high speed chairlift took 18 minutes to get to the top - that’s how high we were!”
    - “The snow patrol almost had to take me down in a sled”
    - “We had to merge onto this other run. I was terrified!”
    - “We were skiing on solid ice!”

    It just went on and on. Excellent.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #9658
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,649
    I have some friends at CBC. Say Hi to Garrett from VBC.

  9. #9659
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Donner Summit
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    - “The snow patrol almost had to take me down in a sled”
    Sounds scary.


  10. #9660
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I have some friends at CBC. Say Hi to Garrett from VBC.
    Garret the free ride coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  11. #9661
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,649
    Yes. And head brewer at VBC. And totally gimped out from hucking to hard scoping for a little ripper crew.

  12. #9662
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    222
    Ski Z
    https://youtu.be/0Rqgq4L31os

    Sent from my SM-N920V using TGR Forums mobile app

  13. #9663
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,203
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Yes. And head brewer at VBC. And totally gimped out from hucking to hard scoping for a little ripper crew.
    What a gaper!

  14. #9664
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    430
    So, after having lunch and beer I realize the car parked next to us is still running, and has been since the morning....
    Returned at the end of the day.. and yup, still running. I check the gas, just over a half tank. Doors locked.. I procrastinate with a couple beers cuz I want to see this guy come back.
    He does, but he just grabbed something and started to walk away... car STILL running.
    I stopped him and said, hey dude, your car... its still running... and it has been since this morning.
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    Yeah, man! Looks like you still have plenty of gas though. (kids are busting up at this point)
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"
    Umm, I wouldn't worry about that, its been charging all day.

    I couldn't figure out if he was stoned, or just driving while Asian.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  15. #9665
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    I’m missing out on this spring powder day but at least I’m at the craft brewers conference. Good times. Coincidentally, there is a woman here who is just going off on skiing and how scary it was for her. So many great quotes:
    - “The high speed chairlift took 18 minutes to get to the top - that’s how high we were!”
    - “The snow patrol almost had to take me down in a sled”
    - “We had to merge onto this other run. I was terrified!”
    - “We were skiing on solid ice!”

    It just went on and on. Excellent.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you run into beer folks from Boston, more than likely they know me. Feel free to drop my name

    Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  16. #9666
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    36,296
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So, after having lunch and beer I realize the car parked next to us is still running, and has been since the morning....
    Returned at the end of the day.. and yup, still running. I check the gas, just over a half tank. Doors locked.. I procrastinate with a couple beers cuz I want to see this guy come back.
    He does, but he just grabbed something and started to walk away... car STILL running.
    I stopped him and said, hey dude, your car... its still running... and it has been since this morning.
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    Yeah, man! Looks like you still have plenty of gas though. (kids are busting up at this point)
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"
    Umm, I wouldn't worry about that, its been charging all day.

    I couldn't figure out if he was stoned, or just driving while Asian.
    Parked while Asian?

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  17. #9667
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    36,296

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  18. #9668
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Given the price of a stone grind these days, I can understand why he did that.

  19. #9669
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So, after having lunch and beer I realize the car parked next to us is still running, and has been since the morning....
    Returned at the end of the day.. and yup, still running. I check the gas, just over a half tank. Doors locked.. I procrastinate with a couple beers cuz I want to see this guy come back.
    He does, but he just grabbed something and started to walk away... car STILL running.
    I stopped him and said, hey dude, your car... its still running... and it has been since this morning.
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    Yeah, man! Looks like you still have plenty of gas though. (kids are busting up at this point)
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"
    Umm, I wouldn't worry about that, its been charging all day.

    I couldn't figure out if he was stoned, or just driving while Asian.
    LOL, I posted this some time ago but I was about half drunk when I decided to call out someone who'd paralleled behind us at a Red Rocks concert for leaving the car running. Car was empty when we got there, but running. I Said "if this is still running when we get back, I'm waiting, and I'm calling them out"

    Proceeded to drink more adn then left the John Prine concernt. I'm more resolved than ever and the Infinity sedan is still there, running, fan cycling on and off when we get back.

    Wait no more than three minutes and the people show up. Some rich lady and her hubby; I immediately lay into them.

    "You left your car running the whole time?!?!??!?!?!?" "Did you know that CO has an idle law?"

    Then I start looking at the people walking by in droves and start pointing at the offenders: "these people left their car running during the entire concert!!"

    Guy immediately just denies: "pfft, no we didn't leave it running" and darts into the car. Lady is like "what? no." and slinks into the driver seat and they feebly try to throw gravel from the FWD as they take off. Jerks.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  20. #9670
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,203
    I was mountain biking at Keystone and some folks had the left their dog in the car, windows covered with blankets, and the AC on full blast. I guess it was better than frying your dog, but the environment was not impressed.

  21. #9671
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    When it's really cold out (like below freezing) I don't blame people for leaving their cars running while they quickly go into the store and grab something. But last spring it was a perfect late morning - 72 degrees - and saw this car left running (a fancy new Range Rover). Hmm. A few days later, same great weather, SAME car, left running again. So I got in and moved it across the parking lot. Then waited around to watch. He was in the store long enough that I didn't feel even a little bit guilty. Guy flipped out!! Then finally spotted his car. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't take video...

  22. #9672
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    5,628
    Wise move, no video. Nothin to subpoena at trial.

    I applaud the move regardless. Pun intended

  23. #9673
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    When it's really cold out (like below freezing) I don't blame people for leaving their cars running while they quickly go into the store and grab something.
    I do. They need to cut that shit out.

  24. #9674
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    4,927
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I do. They need to cut that shit out.
    No shit; how cold is their car gonna get in ten minutes? Suck it up, buttercups.

  25. #9675
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I do. They need to cut that shit out.
    Sure, I mean, I would never do it either. But I'm not going to move someone's car across the parking lot over it.

Similar Threads

  1. President's Day Weekend -- MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN
    By kingcorona13 in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:43 AM
  2. A good, bad and ugly weekend
    By crashnburn'd in forum Sprocket Rockets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:12 PM
  3. Any SLC mags want to hit Vegas this weekend?
    By meatdrink9 in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 11:53 AM
  4. New Yorkers :: eXXXXXtreme Freeriding This Weekend?
    By jayfrizzo in forum Sprocket Rockets
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •