Page 169 of 405 FirstFirst ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 10114
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Mtngirl is right, I think. You really do come off as super creepy. Aren't you married with kid?
    Awesome, another gaper quote to beater on.

Talking personal lives; because it is clear you still live with your mom , and most likely have not been on a real date....ever, my "date" could have been a. your mom b.my own smoking hot mom c. my wife d. exwife, or my slutty au pair.

too funny and stop being such a retarded douche.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

No, I actually have to agree with DBS's agreeing with Mtngirl. You come across as a frat boy with a pocket full of GBH.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I can't imagine the trail of tail that Das and Leroy have left in their wake .... Reality show written all over it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    from yesterday at the shop.
    'do you know how to open this?'

Finally, a good one. For his own good, I hope you told him it was impossible to open--have to buy new skis.

quite the beer stash behind the counter ...

I hope that was only 1 hour on the job's worth of bribes ...

either way ...

it would be unlikely one would be proud to be the dad of that kid ...

unless Xbox becomes an olympic sport !!!
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Saw a snowlerblader today tucking a run, no poles, hands on knees, no turns ...prolly going 50mph. We laughed long time on the lift
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Saw a snowlerblader today tucking a run, no poles, hands on knees, no turns ...prolly going 50mph. We laughed long time on the lift
    How do you know he wasn't just channeling his inner mcconkey? That shit is fun as hell.

from the online comments left on fark.com regarding the vid:

"I don't do that much skiing, but I can't imagine it's good for your boots to be trekking for miles on asphalt in them. It's not that hard to wear sneakers to the drop and then change."

also:

So, they spent 6 days setting this up. Maybe I'm just lazy, but there's a lot more I'd rather spend 6 days doing besides moving and packing snow in a building.

also:

One minute-long intro? Artsy out-of-focus shots? Obscure music chosen to ironically contrast with the content? Almost 1/4 of the video is credits? Yep. It's Vimeo.

spook Guest
    that is very interesting. i especially like the focus on the comments. huzzah!

Since I'm in fucking Nashville, I'm reduced to a gaper I saw on the highway yesterday. Tried to snap a pic, but was unsuccessful.

Guy driving an early model, white, convertible Z3, tow hitch with big scrotum hanging from it, towing a white, murdered out (as in skullz all over, gas cap, skullz custom painted in, skullz hanging from the tassles the works) Harley Road King. I laughed.

I might have to chase some of this Nemo powder tomorrow.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

I gotta get me a SkiTote for real....

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Since I'm in fucking Nashville, I'm reduced to a gaper I saw on the highway yesterday. Tried to snap a pic, but was unsuccessful.

Guy driving an early model, white, convertible Z3, tow hitch with big scrotum hanging from it, towing a white, murdered out (as in skullz all over, gas cap, skullz custom painted in, skullz hanging from the tassles the works) Harley Road King. I laughed.

I might have to chase some of this Nemo powder tomorrow.
    so i assume your boss made you give the keys back after you washed and waxed, right son?

Seen this morning, on the access road up to AZ Snowbowl: 3 Chinese men in a rented minivan, already half way up, opting to put on chains in a nuking storm. One man behind the van directing traffic around the van blocking traffic, one man holding chains with bare hands, one man trying to decipher installation instructions.
    Couldn't stop laughing.

So I took a trip to Ski Discovery today. Good day. There's this regular there who skis with his little toy poodle or something sticking out of his jacket. It's adorable. I had to stop and talk to him. Bridget had her own little tiny matching helmet!

The kicker is that he had a mast mounted gopro pointing back at him and his dog. That mast mount is great, looks like you can midair refuel or something.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

From Steamboat:

Saw a guy up top with a trail map attached to a lanyard. It was pretty amusing watching this guy trying to expand the sopping collection of paper and keep it intact.

Riding Thunderhead to mid mountain, we hear numerous expletives being shouted on our left. There was 10" of fresh up there, and this guy wasn't having a good time. He was side stepping and traversing the entire slope, screaming "FUCK", "SHIT", "DAMN IT" left and right. His buddy was cheering him on from down below, trying to encourage him, but this guy obviously didn't like powder and wasn't having any of it.
    Last edited by hatchgreenchile; 02-10-2013 at 08:15 PM.

If that video does not surface I will be very disappointed.

great pic

looks like my set up from when I was in 5th grade

Two guys on the bunny lift did not get off at unload point. Somehow did not trip the E-stop bar then tried to get off on the way back to the base "(6-8 feet off the ground). Liftie running and yelling, don't get off
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

2018/2019 (24/32)

^^This is as good as it gets - the skis, the ski tote, the transition lenses - Perfection. For some reason I have this image in my head of a bunch of brobrahs heading up the boot pack carrying their R/R skis in ski totes. Makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    ^^This is as good as it gets - the skis, the ski tote, the transition lenses - Perfection. For some reason I have this image in my head of a bunch of brobrahs heading up the boot pack carrying their R/R skis in ski totes. Makes me laugh.
    And extra points for the beer under the bench.

Are we missing something?

2 kids today at Whitewater walk up to one of the wooden ski racks outside the lodge.

"So... how does this work?"

The other kid leans his snowboard up against it. It slides down to the ground. At least he had the gumption to facepalm himself.

serious question ...

how do those asian skis ride ???

turning radius of 2 meters ...

no wait ... thats 7ft for you metricly chalanged americans ... maybe ... ish ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Overheard in the corral:

"It's not the wind.....it's the wind chill that bothers me"
    Feeling anxious, a little paranoid.