Page 248 of 472 FirstFirst ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 11780
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Sweet combo bro
    Attachment 177757
    I hope that helmet was either $15 or like 4 grand.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Explain to me why, to you, this is a gaper.

the rear entry boots

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Explain to me why, to you, this is a gaper.
    Her toes are up, she should be face down.

Quote Originally Posted by GPP33 View Post
    That was my first thought too!

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    That was my first thought too!
    I'll accept that. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Skirotica View Post
    I paid like 200 for my carbon poles with integrated selfy mount.
    This one.

Is your sarcasm meter on the fritz?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Is your sarcasm meter on the fritz?
    Is it? I'd bet there's more than one person on this board with $200 carbon poles with integrated selfie mount.

How much?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    How much?
    See? Benny wants to buy some too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Anyone here who hasn't done that?
    I've learned that when skiing alone, always lean your skis and poles on the driver's side of the car while you change out of your boots. While we're on the subject someone needs to invent a ski holder that attaches to the roof rails of a Suby so the skis don't scratch the paint. Too late for the 2005 I'm driving but maybe for the next one.
    I lost a climbing rope off the roof of my car once. Friend of mine left all his papers--passport, paper ticket, money, cards, etc etc on the roof of a rental car in Italy and lost it all.

I'm sure he has a hookup, since he's a local.

$300?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Guy skis up from behind me on the cat track. "Nice jacket! Great color. Is that a Mammut? " I say "Nope. It's a "Mar - MOT. Hunderd bucks on STP. He looked disappointed and skied off.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Guy skis up from behind me on the cat track. "Nice jacket! Great color. Is that a Mammut? " I say "Nope. It's a "Mar - MOT. Hunderd bucks on STP. He looked disappointed and skied off.
    Maybe he was from New England? Gross

Quote Originally Posted by GPP33 View Post
    hahahaha That's exactly what I thought

Just overheard at work - "....How were the conditions? I know you're usually jumping out of helicopters out west....."

So the mountain was on the slow side for opening "Due to snow falling from sky the previous night (nothing new here)" and we were a little late showing up for first chair on the more popular lift (nimrods/ gapers crashing into snow banks on the drive up). So we opted to head to a suitable lift that should open first anyways. We were set to be on the fourth chair in the line up....Scene Setting...

1st & 2nd Chair (3 person) - Mom is sitting on her rump eating her burrito, sans skis on, Dad is standing on the other side of the Cargo Net and Skis are laying across the lane, kids (3 of them are in a varied state of chaos) with and without skis on. Dad says " Well I have been skiing for over 40 years and I have never had a first chair"
    Lifty says "great we are about to open" I say "this is your warning folks get your gear on..." Less than a minute later Lifty comes and drops the closed sign...

This guy (ME) proceeds to squeeze his way through the chaos of gaperdom in front of me. Stepping on skis and over Kids, who have skis on, looking clueless at parents without skis on (or even in the corral for that matter). Five groups later the FAMILY loads (10 chairs behind us). They caused a royal clusterfuck, I skied right over them, and onto the First Chair and First Tracks...

Oh and our chair did open a lap before that more popular one did. We scored the front of the line on the "other" (10 not 6) more popular chair for the next run.

Better Luck Next Time Bucko
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    So the mountain was on the slow side for opening "Due to snow falling from sky the previous night (nothing new here)" and we were a little late showing up for first chair on the more popular lift (nimrods/ gapers crashing into snow banks on the drive up). So we opted to head to a suitable lift that should open first anyways. We were set to be on the fourth chair in the line up....Scene Setting...

1st & 2nd Chair (3 person) - Mom is sitting on her rump eating her burrito, sans skis on, Dad is standing on the other side of the Cargo Net and Skis are laying across the lane, kids (3 of them are in a varied state of chaos) with and without skis on. Dad says " Well I have been skiing for over 40 years and I have never had a first chair"
    Lifty says "great we are about to open" I say "this is your warning folks get your gear on..." Less than a minute later Lifty comes and drops the closed sign...

This guy (ME) proceeds to squeeze his way through the chaos of gaperdom in front of me. Stepping on skis and over Kids, who have skis on, looking clueless at parents without skis on (or even in the corral for that matter). Five groups later the FAMILY loads (10 chairs behind us). They caused a royal clusterfuck, I skied right over them, and onto the First Chair and First Tracks...

Oh and our chair did open a lap before that more popular one did. We scored the front of the line on the "other" (10 not 6) more popular chair for the next run.

Better Luck Next Time Bucko
    Cool story bro...

Because of daylight savings time or whatever the fucktards are out. On the hill & in the cars. This has been a public service announcement.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Because of daylight savings time or whatever the fucktards are out. On the hill & in the cars.
    And on the internet.

Heard today on the chair: "What a bountiful storm!" Guy must have lain awake all night thinking up that one.

Thanks for the update goat. When is the nationally observed "Head up your ass" day? I can't find it on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Cool story bro...
    Scored 2 First Chairs yesterday...And a 6th.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc