Page 84 of 471 FirstFirst ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 11762
    gaper - hey my ski area closed for the season

see what i mean - jet fighters on a ski page. guys im sorry your snow is gone. however, here in utah we have 150" on the ground and the bird will provide lift till late may. so why not forget all that jet fighter stuff and settle into a nice descent on powder or corn?

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    How about this, smart guy...I'll bet you $1000 and the cell phone bill that I can drive 1000 miles in 24 hours talking on the phone without any incident.
    U-Haul only charges like .69 per mile instead of $1. If they'll take the bet, better rates - just thought you should know where the competition's at.

g1. we just got tickets to see the fish.
    g2. the fish? what fish?
    g1. u never heard of the fish? they're a band. kind of a monder version of the mothers.
    g2. i hated the mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    How about this, smart guy...I'll bet you $1000 and the cell phone bill that I can drive 1000 miles in 24 hours talking on the phone without any incident.
    Since we're cunting this thread up, I'll take Yeti on this bet.

I could do it too. I might be able to do it in 18hrs if you give me 2-1 odds.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

there is 150" of snow at the bird! the season is not over!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    there is 150" of snow at the bird! the season is not over!
    Lucky fuckers, I'm breakin out my ski boat tomorrow.

Bushman bring that cool float plane n lets raise some hell!

Copper today - saw another person skiing with a Bell bike helmet...my second this season...wtf?

Also overheard two guys on the Timberline lift talking about the gnarly mogul run underneath...

ummm, it's a blue "hero" mogul run..

Also at copper - mini van drives by a couple of times in the parking lot and then a kid in the back rolls down the window "excues me, sir, do you know how to get out of the parking lot?"

I saw a guy last weekend arguing with a lifty at snowbird because he wouldn't let him take his new snow bike up the lift.
    Liftee: "I'm sorry sir you cant ride your snow bike at snowbird>'
    Snowbiker:"says who?"
    Liftee:"My manager."
    Snowbiker: "Well call him back. He probably meant I cant ride a snowbike, this isnt a snowbike, snowbike is a brand. This ISN'T a snowbike."
    He said all of this while wearing an old fart bag and sitting on a yellow bike with skis on the bottom, clearly not a snowbike

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    You two noobs obviously know more about aircraft than I, after 20 + years in the Phantom and Viper I heed to your vast wisdom.
    Awesome.

Now everyone else please stop cunting up the thread with incorrect information about military hardware.

Everyone knows the new F-22 Phantoms fly adversary for the Marines and land on Amphibious assault carriers at night while the pilot calls back home on his cell about the mogul machines that they store on board for the summer. sheesh.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

This thread has failed

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    Bushman bring that cool float plane n lets raise some hell!
    Its got skis on it right now, floats to installed shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccard257 View Post
    Also at copper - mini van drives by a couple of times in the parking lot and then a kid in the back rolls down the window "excues me, sir, do you know how to get out of the parking lot?"
    hahaha !!! holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two funny ones
    so my friend was wearing a pov and the lady next to me goes is that a flashlight
    and the same person goes to him while looking at his skis (hellbents) what do those do they look like they just push the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    Its got skis on it right now, floats to installed shortly.
    skis are good. fatties? there is some fun to be had over in albion basin.

heard this during a patsey marley approach:

"i think i put one of my skins on backwards."

and it turns out he did. he had trimmed it backwards.
    Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    Since we're cunting this thread up, I'll take Yeti on this bet.

I could do it too. I might be able to do it in 18hrs if you give me 2-1 odds.
    Caucasian Asian + Yetiman = Smokey and the Bandit

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blKZsVrtLA&feature=related"]YouTube- West Bound and Down Smokey and the Bandit[/nomedia]

Verbier, Easter weekend.

Guy "We were skiing this amazing powder in a nature reserve and saw these Chamonix."

Girl with annoying voice: "What are Chamonix?"

Guy "I think they're those goat thing."

Girl "Oh so that's what Chamonix means, never knew that"
    You really need to stop knowing WTF you're talking about. (Tippster)

Not a quote, but at Skibowl on saturday they had finally opened the upper bowl. There were 4 or 5 guys in full steeze (nothing says skiing like basketball jerseys and wife beaters) who were video-ing themselves acting thuglicious and hardcore at the top of the lift (right near cliffhanger).

They then decided cliffhanger (a pretty mild black run) wasn't for them, and went over towards skyline (the green run) and out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by mattw View Post
    Not a quote, but at Skibowl on saturday they had finally opened the upper bowl. There were 4 or 5 guys in full steeze (nothing says skiing like basketball jerseys and wife beaters) who were video-ing themselves acting thuglicious and hardcore at the top of the lift (right near cliffhanger).

They then decided cliffhanger (a pretty mild black run) wasn't for them, and went over towards skyline (the green run) and out of sight.
    LOL...no better place to observe white trash than ski bowl. I have yet to see a day where there isn't tobacco spit in the base area and a few cans of High Life under the lower bow lift towers. Not to mention always someone poaching the alpine slide gnar.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by dynodonkeyaltabird View Post
    heard this during a patsey marley approach:

"i think i put one of my skins on backwards."

and it turns out he did. he had trimmed it backwards.
    Possible to do even if you aren't a gaper, heard of at least a couple of sets of Black Diamond skins that when purchased were found to have one skin backwards, ie the tail hook riveted onto the wrong end....

Snowbird last weekend at the base of Gadzoom - Michael (6yo kid who looks exactly like the kid from A Christmas Story) is boarding the chair with his dad and sister. They all sit down but Michael doesn't quite make it. Instead of letting him get brushed aside, Dad grabs Michael and hold him on the chair until it is about 3 feet in the air, at which point he can't hold any longer and Michael falls (sister hops off - she's clearly smarter than dad or Michael). Dad flips forward and tries to save himself by hanging onto the bench, but he gets his glove stuck under the seat as he falls (now from about 8 feet). Everyone is just fine. Michael is stunned, but he's fine - he only fell 3 feet.

Meanwhile, Mom is on the chair behind this mess and loses her fucking mind. She runs up to Michael and asks if he's ok - he nods yes - and Mom says "NO YOU"RE NOT OK - YOU FELL OFF THE LIFT". She then goes after the liftie accusing him of not having the seat flipped down (it was) blah blah - Michael finally agrees with his mom and begins to cry hysterically. Once everything had settled down and they got the chairs moving again - Mom turns to the crowd and demands that everyone cheer for Michael.

We booed him and told him that his mom was trying to make him a pussy. Someone needed to let him know.

wunderkind, thanks for the humor. i cant afforf to go out to the shows so i must rely on slope style humor. as for me i missed that event but was probably up the line cursing for the chair to start.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStultz View Post
    holy shit! what the hell kind of religion did this guy get himself into? he's going to be pretty disappointed when he dies and founds out that god is a flying spaghetti monster

Absolutely love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jce338 View Post
    skiing is just a big dick waving contest, and I now have the biggest dick in the lift line.