Page 156 of 472 FirstFirst ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 11780
    ^^^he's sponsored by Gaper Enterprises
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Apparently, whomever snapped this pic didn't realize the son of GSA was also in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Sweats/sunnies at killington sunday

i'm starting to enjoy the direction this thread is headed by those referencing the above photo. this image somehow reminds me of the sticker that was popular a few years back, that had calvin and hobbes pissing on calvin and hobbes in a stylized m.c. escher / fractal design.

good to see that the gsa spirit is alive and well within us all.

My brother who has been away from the scene for at least 5 years saw my 186 Lhasa Pows... "You don't ride a snowboard, do you? You ride two of 'em!"
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Saw a guy drop his wallet, and then a beer bottle from the lift today. He yelled out, "oh no, my wallet! There's like 400 bucks in there!" The midway unloading station was 100 feet ahead, perfect timing. Him and his buddy skipped it, taking the slow ass ride all the way to the top.

Packs inbounds on the east coast is kinda funny....in a bad kind of way.....

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    Saw a guy drop his wallet, and then a beer bottle from the lift today. He yelled out, "oh no, my wallet! There's like 400 bucks in there!" The midway unloading station was 100 feet ahead, perfect timing. Him and his buddy skipped it, taking the slow ass ride all the way to the top.
    So what are you doing with the extra $400?

While demoing Bent Chets
    "are those normal skis?"

"I am from New Jersey. You know, just east of Pennsylvania."

"Mom, if baby Jesus was conceived by a virgin, is it possible that baby Satan was conceived by anal sex?"

-13 yr old on the tram at Jackson
    Don't Blame me, I voted for JoJo

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Packs inbounds on the east coast is kinda funny....in a bad kind of way.....
    I ski with one, but only because everyone made fun of my fanny pack. When you lose your glove, want a cold one, or need a pizza, don't come looking to me.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^I wear one as well, carrying h2o, a snack and an extra layer. I hate stopping for lunch, and around here it is common to have sun in one area and biting wind and shade a few runs later.

Sent from my ADR6400L using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

More of a WTF moment but kind of qualifies

me: I'd like to take a look at some avalung packs
    employee of respected PNW ski shop: Planning on getting in some avalanches? What exactly are you looking for?
    me: No. Just a smaller avalung day/inbounds pack that will fit some layers and avy gear
    employee: Where around here are you going to need avy gear inbounds?
    me: ?!?

still not sure if my sarcasm meter was broken or it was an honest question. Maybe I wasn't bro-brah enough and they talk the general public out of this type of purchase?
    Your jambox is now his...by way of our actions

Guy on lift, after noticing I was on tele gear: "so, how do you like cross country?"

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    While demoing Bent Chets
    "are those normal skis?"
    "Nope!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Guy on lift, after noticing I was on tele gear: "so, how do you like cross country?"
    "I like it just fine."
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TOLOCOMan View Post
    So what are you doing with the extra $400?
    Hookers and blow, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I ski with one, but only because everyone made fun of my fanny pack. When you lose your glove, want a cold one, or need a pizza, don't come looking to me.
    Ha...Oh I forgot to mention that I have been known to don a pack here or there....and I will be looking to meet you this year now that I know that you ski with beers. How are those new Worths skiing this year

"Yeah the problem is that's all slush" (while pointing at freshies under 22 at mammoth)

Got PIZZA????? http://www.killsometime.com/videos/9...ad-of-The-Year

Today at Squaw will sitting on deck of the Cornice Cantina Mexican restaurant, a family walks up to the door and asks how much rentals are.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    I really hope he was not a gaper and just fucking with you, which would make that guy damn hilarious in my book. I've been on chairs and told people on tele gear that I think their binding might broken and they may want to have someone in a shop check it out. Deadpan. I'm still waiting for someone to post about me saying that in this thread. Someday hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    Got PIZZA?????
    4 pages of it...

Guy should've yelled "do a starfish"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    Got PIZZA????? http://www.killsometime.com/videos/9...ad-of-The-Year

Today at Squaw will sitting on deck of the Cornice Cantina Mexican restaurant, a family walks up to the door and asks how much rentals are.
    I think a dive bar with cheap Mexican style food more appropriately describes the "Mantina".

Are people who already have their DPS 112s out, gapers? I mean it's pretty thin out there. Not like thin at Big Sky, but still, for $1,200, I don't think I'd bust them out till February. Actually, for $1,200 I'd buy 2 pairs of skis, neither of which I'd mind hitting rocks as much on.
    Are old people with too much money gapers? Probably not, but it's just dumb.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Are people who already have their DPS 112s out, gapers? I mean it's pretty thin out there. Not like thin at Big Sky, but still, for $1,200, I don't think I'd bust them out till February. Actually, for $1,200 I'd buy 2 pairs of skis, neither of which I'd mind hitting rocks as much on.
    Are old people with too much money gapers? Probably not, but it's just dumb.
    Is my sarcasm meter broken?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using TGR Forums
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    As though beer is a hard to find item at a ski hill? And how often do you lose your glove? Maybe safety strings attached to your jacket next time? With a nametag?