Page 415 of 471 FirstFirst ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 11762
    Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    What a dumbass. If I forget mine I just go to the lost & found and see if I can borrow one.
    You can find them laying all over in the Snow.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Your little guy sounds like a good guy Ott. Props to you and the misses.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Yuck...that's gross.
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    And the parking lot.

Can imagine what the resorts will look like when the snow melts.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The lane I chose took a hard left. I didn't. I was looking ahead and didn't see the rope.
    Not quote related but similarly gaper related... in my first rainy weekend at college, exploring campus on my platform-pedal 1993 Trek 970 (OG woo), I crested a hill and came upon a Division 1 women's soccer game. There were distractions to be had, and I was having them, coasting down the path at full speed while my gaze was locked on the epic pony tail combat taking place. The rain was thick and the uniforms were white. This is how I managed to not identify the length of yellow, three-quarter-inch, twisted cotton rope spanning the width of the access road. The volunteers taking tickets at this checkpoint were surely unprepared for a frontal assault by a freshman running Shimano XTR and hormones. They scrambled, and I went in for the kill. The rope hit my upper arms before following the path of least resistance, a path which ended with my face. The rope decided to hang out under under my chin for a brief pause, which provided the necessary leverage for my body to levitate, magically, while my bike continued forward on its own spiritual journey. I considered following the light to the Final Destination, but eventually Sir Newton took over and my carcass returned to Earth, ungraciously, and... loudly. Even though I was still operating various limbs and waiting for all departments to radio up a damage report, my ears were working flawlessly, and I heard the entire paid crowd of that soccer game gasp and then cheer wildly as if Jeter himself had just decapitated a BoSox fan while diving into the bleachers. The upside of the rope rash that decorated the left side of my mug for my first two weeks at college? I got nicknamed ScarFace, and it was good.
    Last edited by Abol98; 02-23-2021 at 12:16 PM.

entertaining tale
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

And the parking lot.
    And floating in the lake in the summer......being a healthcare worker the increase of waste due to this thing is nauseating. Was already bad but now......

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Abol98 View Post
    The rain was thick and the uniforms were white.
    Bravo!

I was swimming laps in my condo pool, paying attention to the skimpy two piece swimsuit to my right and the body marginally contained with in it when I smacked head first into the end of the pool and scraped my forehead pretty badly.

2 person crashes are not worthy of mention. The 3 party crash I witnessed today at Alpine is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210223_133506_3.jpg 
Views:	658 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	364525in the lineup for today. Eating for a friend to drive me to a good place.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Shotgun is packed with slugs. Should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Shotgun is packed with slugs. Should be interesting
    I would think packing it with snails would be more painful. You know, given the shells and all.

Yuk yuk.

Wrong thread. You drinking again?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Not quote related but similarly gaper related... in my first rainy weekend at college, exploring campus on my platform-pedal 1993 Trek 970 (OG woo), I crested a hill and came upon a Division 1 women's soccer game. There were distractions to be had, and I was having them, coasting down the path at full speed while my gaze was locked on the epic pony tail combat taking place. The rain was thick and the uniforms were white. This is how I managed to not identify the length of yellow, three-quarter-inch, twisted cotton rope spanning the width of the access road. The volunteers taking tickets at this checkpoint were surely unprepared for a frontal assault by a freshman running Shimano XTR and hormones. They scrambled, and I went in for the kill. The rope hit my upper arms before following the path of least resistance, a path which ended with my face. The rope decided to hang out under under my chin for a brief pause, which provided the necessary leverage for my body to levitate, magically, while my bike continued forward on its own spiritual journey. I considered following the light to the Final Destination, but eventually Sir Newton took over and my carcass returned to Earth, ungraciously, and... loudly. Even though I was still operating various limbs and waiting for all departments to radio up a damage report, my ears were working flawlessly, and I heard the entire paid crowd of that soccer game gasp and then cheer wildly as if Jeter himself had just decapitated a BoSox fan while diving into the bleachers. The upside of the rope rash that decorated the left side of my mug for my first two weeks at college? I got nicknamed ScarFace, and it was good.
    Golf clap.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Wrong thread. You drinking again?
    yeah somehow MTT with guns makes me uncomfortable
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I find the self-deprecating gaper tales as entertaining as the usual gaper talk! Bravo....

chair 1 two minutes before opening guy skis into the rope line surrounding the pit, rips out three stakes and somehow the line gets caught on the chair and strings out thirty feet before thankfully falling off. chair finally stops and guy is laying there not moving while the collective gasp from the line dies down. three lifties and two green coats run over, get him untangled and everything proceeds as normal until less than an hour later a snowboarder does the same thing

rope line looked like a kite tail after that mess

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CK1vT...=1v5ejy65hho9z

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

I performed a similar feat in front of my high school girlfriend and the entire girls softball team when I was 16. I had spotted what looked like the perfect dirt jump behind the school, and decided to check it out after class. As I approached it, I realized the girl's softball team and my gf were jogging by for practice and waved to them. Several shouted hello back to me, which was all the courage I needed to just send it and not inspect the ramp beforehand... I pedaled my ass off, approached the launch zone and realized all too late that the lip wasn't smooth. There was a small bump out at the top that caught my front tire and sent me over the handlebars. I did a full front flip, landed on my back, and my bike landed on top of me. The sprocket splitting my forehead slightly... I had to do a bloody ride of shame back past the softball team while my gf held her head in her hands in embarrassment. I don't think the color left my face for days.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Chicks dig scares.
    Name:  20210225_060842.jpg
Views: 1268
Size:  95.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210223_133506_3.jpg 
Views:	658 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	364525in the lineup for today. Eating for a friend to drive me to a good place.
    I'm going to go ahead and say the gaper thing here is the shitty holster.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CK1vT...=1v5ejy65hho9z

Excellent.

Excellent.
    gotta teach em to keep their head down until the chair clears

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

That happened to some random canadian hauling ass trying to get the last ferry from port angeles to Victoria right at twilight. He gets up, shows me (I’m on duty working for the ferry) his scraped forearm and yells “I HAVE ABRASIONS!!! HOW CAN I BE COMPENSATED?”
    My coworker and i couldn’t keep a straight face and just burst out laughing..
    Get on the boat, hoser, there’s no compensation.