Page 377 of 472 FirstFirst ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 11780
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Do you snowboard? You can heelside hard pack, but damn near impossible to do that in deep powder.
    I did it for awhile until I decided sitting around on the hill constantly fiddling with your shit and walking on the flats was stupid
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
    Bunny needs to come to the Lazy A Snow Ranch
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Do you snowboard? You can heelside hard pack, but damn near impossible to do that in deep powder.
    You know most of us have seen snowboarders doing just that...scraping all the fresh off a line, not making turns...so don't know why you're saying that.
    RU splitting hairs about *deep pow* vs regular pow?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'd like to place an order for a case of these please.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I'd like to place an order for a case of these please.
    http://www.mooremfg.com/signs.htm

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I did it for awhile until I decided sitting around on the hill constantly fiddling with your shit and walking on the flats was stupid
    Oh, so, a day or two. I understand. Skiing is better, don't get me wrong. But boarding has it's points.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    bunny’s relegated to slopes that don’t slide so it makes sense
    he’s not seeing any snoborders scraping pow off the steeps.
    Haha. Reminds me of my favorite personal boarding story. I was ripping around at JH one morning early as much as I could, with maybe 18 inch fresh on a good week, and decided on Pepi's run as soon as I got high (heh). Dropped into that prominent mini chute after about ten turns, and I was first. Hit it on my heel side, and, it was the coolest thing, just stood there riding the snow down about 3/4 the way down. Looked back up, and I could swear I saw a grizzled local say, fuck.

Dude, its ten times easier. Remember learning to ski heavy powder and losing a ski for a half hour? I tell people that they'll be riding powder reasonably well on a board in 7-10 days. Try that timeframe on skis. Just dont get upside down in a treewell.

figures

so Boarding is todays version of skiing "Easy Button"

makes sense ,that the new Loser Generation, that has zero work ethic, wants to ride powder with low skill lvl and experience

thx 4 clearing that up
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Damn. 50 piece minimum. Group buy? I'd put some up around the house, maybe figure out a way to attach to the ski pod. Avalanche Area or Experts Only would be good in the bathroom, lol
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I didn't mean to start a flame war. Fuck.

Damn. 50 piece minimum. Group buy? I'd put some up around the house, maybe figure out a way to attach to the ski pod. Avalanche Area or Experts Only would be good in the bathroom, lol
    Heh. I could use a few.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Haha. Reminds me of my favorite personal boarding story. I was ripping around at JH one morning early as much as I could, with maybe 18 inch fresh on a good week, and decided on Pepi's run as soon as I got high (heh). Dropped into that prominent mini chute after about ten turns, and I was first. Hit it on my heel side, and, it was the coolest thing, just stood there riding the snow down about 3/4 the way down. Looked back up, and I could swear I saw a grizzled local say, fuck.
    Classic bunny

Sounds like you squeeged Alta 1

Classic Gaper boarder
    . . .

Don't look at me when a box full of "NOT GROOMED" signs shows-up at the patrol office next season

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Classic bunny

Sounds like you squeeged Alta 1

Classic Gaper boarder
    No, not that one. It's a wide one behind it.

Don't look at me when a box full of "NOT GROOMED" signs shows-up at the patrol office next season
    I can see them coming in handy

Mom and pre-teen son sitting on the bench in the shuttle bus kiosk at the base area waiting to go back to their rented condo with their stocking feet down in an inch deep puddle of spring snow melt. "We forgot to bring shoes when we returned our rental equipment."
    Gravity Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    20BBI@Alpental will be serving some of that
    Always looks like a great time.

Nice!

Ha... was thinking "No Side Slipping" and "Unload Here" could be good for either bedrooms or bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfoot View Post
    Mom and pre-teen son sitting on the bench in the shuttle bus kiosk at the base area waiting to go back to their rented condo with their stocking feet down in an inch deep puddle of spring snow melt. "We forgot to bring shoes when we returned our rental equipment."

idk >I guy named Mudfoot with a story about wet feet

sounds like some fake news??? where's the Picture/??? no way someone would pass that and not snap a photo
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Don't forget "KEEP TIPS UP!"

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Ha... was thinking "No Side Slipping" and "Unload Here" could be good for either bedrooms or bathrooms.

pier at Teal Bend GC has a sign that says Drop Zone. That won't make sense if you don't play golf.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    pier at Teal Bend GC has a sign that says Drop Zone. That won't make sense if you don't play golf.
    how about the signs at Taco Bell > "Blind Menu Available"

how on earth can a Blind person read that!

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    idk >I guy named Mudfoot with a story about wet feet

sounds like some fake news??? where's the Picture/??? no way someone would pass that and not snap a photo
    Hey, I'm old school. Only got a flip phone and don't take it skiing. Like Grandpa used to say, "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see." Sat next to them on the bench, it turned out they were even waiting for the wrong bus.
    Gravity Junkie

My guide is helping me put my beacon on
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

^ I laughed. I wasn’t following that thread.