Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Originally posted by 3o3
    I popped up off a little lip they had set up at the top of the course. I twisted a little causing the board to land toeside. The board slid down the hill with me standing on it and facing the hill. When the toeside edge caught in the snow, my toes bent upward.

owee.

now i can see why it is lucky you didn't do both...they have to cut your boot off?
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Originally posted by 3o3
    Heh, I just checked the Loveland site for the results and even though I didn't get to finish my 2nd run or do the rail jam, i didn't finish last! I rule!!
    Man, that Josh Jones guy must suck!

I notice that you only are only a "little-m" male, that's gotta hurt too.

Originally posted by iceman
    Man, that Josh Jones guy must suck!

I notice that you only are only a "little-m" male, that's gotta hurt too.
    Heh, I'm gonna find Josh and ride with him every day next season.

oh... and I'll cut you old man.
    Gonna tell a story, morning glory, all about the serpentine fire

Originally posted by 3o3
    oh... and I'll cut you old man.
    First you'll have to catch me.

Tell you what, to make it fair, I'll hop.

Hey 3o3, what a bummer!! Damn...you had surgery really quickly - it didn't swell up right away? Amazing.

When I broke my ankle in Sept. 2001, they made me wait about 7 days before surgery so the swelling went down - it was the size of a humongous grapefruit. (I did a flip off of a pier - the water was too shallow, reeaalllly dumb). My doctor's words - "You pulverized your tibia right at your ankle joint." Ok so I thought that was a blender setting, not a diagnosis!? I was on crutches/in a boot cast for 4 months. I can't really run long distances as well anymore, but that's only because I haven't been running on it religiously. I've done everything else, though. I have a metal plate and about 6 pins. Funny thing, but I only did about two months of real PT time, and the flexibility came back really quickly. Just don't do anything you shouldn't, too fast. Let it heal completely, but do all prescribed exercises during recovery.

Good luck and get well!! Sorry to hear about your injury.