Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25
    Be careful looking for them on Tinder while in Aspen.. Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxxx View Post
    Be careful looking for them on Tinder while in Aspen.. Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.
    You're lucky to have both kidney's.

And always check for an Adams apple.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Huge lady shoes and an adams apple. Always a dead give away.

UOTE=SlyFoxxx;5546378]Last December I met up with a catfishing tranny there. I met she/he outside of New York Pizza and we just walked around Aspen. Took me like 10 minutes to actually realize what was going on and another 10 to think of an excuse so I could leave. Awkward as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You're lucky to have both kidney's.

And always check for an Adams apple.
    It definitely had an orchestrated vibe when I broke it down afterwards.. They were facetiming me like 5 seconds before I walked out of New York... I swear the person facetiming me and the person who met me were 2 different people with the same exact clothes/jewelry on. That's probably why it took so long for my brain to register the situation because the pics/videos on Tinder/Insta/Snap were definitely of a chick. Unless they had some next level live CGI shit going on..

They had a big fur coat so I couldn't see their neck. The flat ass gave it away.
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

A lot of them get their necks done too nowadays. Back in the 90s though, ya neck was always the clue.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    My advice is to not push the envelope--shove that shit. Keep doing freakier and freakier stuff until she bails. I.e. start by sticking a finger in her butt during sex (if you haven't already, shame on you), then do it again but stick it in her mouth afterwards. Next time, paint your willy up into a storm trooper with white out and shit. When she pulls it out, yell "that's the droid your looking for!" The next time, put the storm trooper in her Death Star and shout "It's a trap! The forcefield is still up!" Eventually grauduate to calling her Steve as you try and put everything within arm's reach into her brown lounge. Why, you ask? Because when she explain's to her friends why she's not into you anymore, they'll be DYING to sample the circus, themselves. Not to mention the sweet Star Wars nicknames you'll get around town.
    the gem
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

GOAT

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it tubeless, I will. I got spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxxx View Post
    But how was the secks.
    mountainous regions are wonderlands

transvestites in south america couldn't keep their hands off me in my studlier days. they always respected no, tho, and we usually had nice chats. being a transvestite in south america is not an easy life.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Every time this thread gets bumped I smile.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    This.