Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Alright folks, a few of you lucky mags (who i know and trust) have a present in their mailboxes and some of you have already chimed in to verify.......but i'm cutting it off at a few of you for obvious reasons......

I am in a meeting right now, and listening to a 15 minute presentation on a new program, code name "Cougar". Lots of stuff making me laugh to myself, "Standard Cougar" vs "Premium Cougar". HA.

I look around and none of the other 10 people seem to think it is funny......but I wonder.

Guess unless you have experienced the coug, you dont understand. I had 32 and then 34 when I moved to Tahoe and was 23-24 range. Good stuff (Ironically, the 34 was also a former professional Jetskier.....NO SHIT!!!....traveled the country on a team in the early 80s).
    Donjoy to the World!

Quote Originally Posted by YourSupremeExcellency View Post
    Haha! See what I singlehandedly did! Haha. Everyone thank me
    Common sense prevails, don't hurt yourself trying to pat yourself on the back.

Damn,.... I thought common sense wasn't so common...

Well, nice to hear the few, the chosen, and the proud FDA inspectors approve.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

A beer fortress in the kingdom of cheese...
    Well... does that mean this thread is dead now?
    If some of the best times of my life were skiing the UP in -40 wind chill with nothing but jeans, cotton long johns and a wine flask to keep warm while sleeping in the back of my dad's van... does that make me old school?

"REHAB SAVAGE, REHAB!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by timvwcom View Post
    Well... does that mean this thread is dead now?
    Doesn't have to die.......I will continue to update it as new adventures happen.....the weekend is just around the corner

A beer fortress in the kingdom of cheese...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps View Post
    Doesn't have to die.......I will continue to update it as new adventures happen.....the weekend is just around the corner
    Yeah, thanks... I guess. You can keep the "text" updates coming! Like that stuff isn't available anywhere else on the interwebs... Sigh...

(Edit: in an abundance of caution "Linky maybe NSFW")
    Last edited by timvwcom; 01-16-2008 at 07:45 PM.
    If some of the best times of my life were skiing the UP in -40 wind chill with nothing but jeans, cotton long johns and a wine flask to keep warm while sleeping in the back of my dad's van... does that make me old school?

"REHAB SAVAGE, REHAB!!!"

Had to comment on this.....good work Raps! This is the best thing I have read on here for a long time. Makes me want to move to a ski town (thats not Taos) badly. I had a summer very similar to this in Orange County 5-6 yrs ago. Brings back memories.

I think we should have a cougar hunting competition thread. Well wait till about April to all post up pics of the cougars we have trapped over the winter and the winner for best cougar will win a free pair of Bros donated by Splat. Whos in?

This has got to be some sort of record.
    6,000+ reads in 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    I am in a meeting right now, and listening to a 15 minute presentation on a new program, code name "Cougar". Lots of stuff making me laugh to myself, "Standard Cougar" vs "Premium Cougar". HA.

I look around and none of the other 10 people seem to think it is funny......but I wonder.

Guess unless you have experienced the coug, you dont understand. I had 32 and then 34 when I moved to Tahoe and was 23-24 range. Good stuff (Ironically, the 34 was also a former professional Jetskier.....NO SHIT!!!....traveled the country on a team in the early 80s).
    So where is your Microsoft meeting anyway?

It's a Feline - must be Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    It's a Feline - must be Apple.
    Nope, just more proof microsoft hasn't ever had an original idea, ever.

Alright folks, a few of you lucky mags (who i know and trust) have a present in their mailboxes and some of you have already chimed in to verify.......but i'm cutting it off at a few of you for obvious reasons......
    Ok now...You've made a thread about shagging this cougar and her hot friends you want to bone as well, on which everybody has commented with great enthusiasm. Let's say that if she found out about this thread, she probably would be REALLY pissed off or totally cool, especially since you said you were going to post pictures and such in the first place.

So, whether there are pictures in here or not won't make a difference anymore, if she finds the thread she will probably claw your nuts off, or get even more turned on, pictures included or not

My reasoning does not fail, whether you understand it or not. Post some pics now.

good god. way to go man.
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

You probably could be nailing all of her friends if you went down on her asshole the first night, cuz, you know, she'd tell all her friends how freaky you are.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

I'm gonna call it. Cougar + a few more nights w/ Raps = possessive Sugar Momma. Better not let her catch you petting those kittens.

Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckwheat View Post
    Since when is 34 'cougar'???

Or get her to pet those kittens with you

Nice job kiddo!

Raps-

nyc peeps say FUCKING GREAT WORK!

nice recovery on the pics thing once you had everyone's attention. best story since blurred and max convinced everyone max was a blurred alias. the unfinished saga of the one armed woman was a lot cooler, too, really.

This thread is a classic... Be careful, though, my friend... Once they get their claws in ya, it's tough to go back....

Ask me how I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
    Nope, just more proof microsoft hasn't ever had an original idea, ever.
    That's just fucking sad. If you have to call it an animal name why not go with a different species?

You were my new hero. You failed.

"Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

Quote Originally Posted by taoslcl View Post
    I think we should have a cougar hunting competition thread. Well wait till about April to all post up pics of the cougars we have trapped over the winter and the winner for best cougar will win a free pair of Bros donated by Splat. Whos in?
    At my age, this is not an attractive proposition.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by A-wreck View Post
    You probably could be nailing all of her friends if you went down on her asshole the first night, cuz, you know, she'd tell all her friends how freaky you are.
    This is most certainly the case.

M