Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I always wondered where all of the jet ski racer belly dancers ended up. Thanks for clearing that up.

wheres the pics?

M

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps View Post
    "oooo look i left my camera out! Why don't you show me that pretty smile........"
    Thread Subscribed.

Great TR, looking forward to the pics.

Here's to this future hall 'o fame thread.

So did you tell her your internet freinds have now adopted you as their lord and savior?

All hail mighty Raps!

YourSupremeExcellency Guest
    Don't post pictures! She is bound to find this thread and then you might be fucked and get kicked out! Especially if you post pictures. So whatever you do do not post pictures especially not naked ones. All here would agree for your safety NOT to post pictures of ANY KIND! We don't want them! We want you to be safe and not get kicked out and ostrasized in Aspen.

(fuck all you guys )

Quote Originally Posted by YourSupremeExcellency View Post
    Don't post pictures! She is bound to find this thread and then you might be fucked and get kicked out! Especially if you post pictures. So whatever you do do not post pictures especially not naked ones. All here would agree for your safety NOT to post pictures of ANY KIND! We don't want them! We want you to be safe and not get kicked out and ostrasized in Aspen.

(fuck all you guys )
    Hey, who made you boss of the sand box?

Not that it's any of my god damn business, but I gotta weigh in on the side of not posting pictures - for now at least. Sharing with your bros is one thing, shooting yourself in the ass and fucking up a good thing is another.

Wait 'til the summer to post the pics - from the sound of there will be plenty of potential photographers, and she might not be able to remember which guy she was with when the pics were taken.

That would be a FUCKWIN-FUCKWIN situation ...
    Why must I feel like that, why must I chase the cat?
    Nuthin' but the dog in me. George Clinton

(fuck all you guys )

she's 46 and he asked her for a picture. My money says he told her "my buddies all want to see a pic". I guarantee she is turned on by the fact she' s shagging a 24 year old and he's proud enough to show off his new trophy. She was sucking titties in front of 15 people, you think she cares about a pic with her clothes on being posted on the internet.

Oh also, congratulations on your new case of genital herpes. I hope you and your new love affair with Valtrex have a long and happy life together.

goddamit! four pages and not a single McLovin reference?

Quote Originally Posted by CountryFunk View Post
    Not that it's any of my god damn business, but I gotta weigh in on the side of not posting pictures - for now at least. Sharing with your bros is one thing, shooting yourself in the ass and fucking up a good thing is another.

Wait 'til the summer to post the pics - from the sound of there will be plenty of potential photographers, and she might not be able to remember which guy she was with when the pics were taken.

That would be a FUCKWIN-FUCKWIN situation ...
    Shut your word ditch.

She was sucking titties in front of 15 people, you think she cares about a pic with her clothes on being posted on the internet.[/QUOTE]

Does ANYBODY care about a picture of her with her clothes on?
    Why must I feel like that, why must I chase the cat?
    Nuthin' but the dog in me. George Clinton

Well it sounds like it is settled, WE DON'T WANT YOUR PICS!

Does ANYBODY care about a picture of her with her clothes on?
    good point, we could only hope for a TR of the tittie sucking.

Btw dude, ski resort towns have the highest rates of STDs in the world because of chicks like that. Ski towns like Aspen and Whistler make South Beach and San Francisco look like convents.

Oh also, congratulations on your new case of genital herpes. I hope you and your new love affair with Valtrex have a long and happy life together.
    Heh, once your pecker falls off it's a non-issue.

Just wait until he rolls in from skiing/partying late one night to find his new sweetness coming out of the bedroom with this 60 yo 5'5" pot-bellied fat-bastard looking guy dripping sweat from the pores on his round bald head.

At which point, all the newness will immediately fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    They were stand up and they actually took some skill to ride.
    Yeah, the ones I rode up to 17 years ago were stand-up, but man were they basic. I can't imagine what they were like 9 years prior to the ones we had.

I guess that explains her, um, leg skills?

Dude, I need a place to crash on 1/26 for the Powder Awards. I can supply booze and another 24 year old cock for any other cougars looking to play....

This thread is Da Bomb! Pix ARE needed.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd View Post
    ...and another 24 year old cock for any other cougars looking to play....
    where you getting that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Yeah, the ones I rode up to 17 years ago were stand-up, but man were they basic.
    Oh snap! You're talking about those jet skis again! Never mind...carry on...
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I'm thinking you need a webcam set up in your room... well, as long as guys are invisible to the webcam.

Oh yea, and if I come to a party this weekend, I'm sure as hell bringing my camera.