Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    YourSupremeExcellency Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Finola fucking Hughes.

I don't think she's the gangbanging and group sex type.

Quote Originally Posted by YourSupremeExcellency View Post
    I don't think she's the gangbanging and group sex type.
    A man can dream, can't he?
    not counting days 2016-17

See you this weekend Raps....

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Oh, you chould check www.urbancougar.com too to see if she's there.

Great thread and hopefully we'll see pics...eventually.
    how about..immediately ??
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Get your roommate and her friends these as gifts!

My advice is to not push the envelope--shove that shit. Keep doing freakier and freakier stuff until she bails. I.e. start by sticking a finger in her butt during sex (if you haven't already, shame on you), then do it again but stick it in her mouth afterwards. Next time, paint your willy up into a storm trooper with white out and shit. When she pulls it out, yell "that's the droid your looking for!" The next time, put the storm trooper in her Death Star and shout "It's a trap! The forcefield is still up!" Eventually grauduate to calling her Steve as you try and put everything within arm's reach into her brown lounge. Why, you ask? Because when she explain's to her friends why she's not into you anymore, they'll be DYING to sample the circus, themselves. Not to mention the sweet Star Wars nicknames you'll get around town.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    My advice is to not push the envelope--shove that shit. Keep doing freakier and freakier stuff until she bails. I.e. start by sticking a finger in her butt during sex (if you haven't already, shame on you), then do it again but stick it in her mouth afterwards. Next time, paint your willy up into a storm trooper with white out and shit. When she pulls it out, yell "that's the droid your looking for!" The next time, put the storm trooper in her Death Star and shout "It's a trap! The forcefield is still up!" Eventually grauduate to calling her Steve as you try and put everything within arm's reach into her brown lounge. Why, you ask? Because when she explain's to her friends why she's not into you anymore, they'll be DYING to sample the circus, themselves. Not to mention the sweet Star Wars nicknames you'll get around town.

solid. fucking. gold.

You sir are a fucking genious! I thought I was a sick fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by flatNshallow View Post
    More to the point...

34 early 80s... lets call it 85 for giggles... + 22 years = 46 in 2007... hmmmm...

Same Cougar? Can't be too many 46 year old ex Pro Jet Skier Cougars out there...

just sayin'...
    So you had to get a restraining order against her

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    I thought we don't care about this stuff?
    If he follows your advice above, he won't get tangled up in her ex- mess (by playing the ambiguous part well), and therefore will still be playing the game correctly, as in, it's a benefit situation.
    No personal life involvement.
    Only parties and fucking.
    True, but since Raps and I have never met - I've gotta give him both options.

Option #1 (the cat and mouse game) requires skill and serious analysis and action/reaction type manipulation to be pulled off successfully. Since I don't really know if he's up to the task or not, option #2 will probably still allow him to bang a few of these chicks while slowly distancing himself from the 46 year old.

When executed precisely, either way is really a win-win.

my ribs hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

buwahahahah, classic. "not to mention the sweet Star Wars nicknames you'll get around town" Too fucking funny dude.

If I was Raps, I'd want the Stars Wars nickname of R2D2 because he had three "legs".
    Last edited by Rontele; 01-17-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

I have a buddy that used to follow this line of reasoning^ The whole shit cock in mouth all the way up to (and including) shittin' on her chest. Turns out she was that freaky, and my buddy relocated to get the fuck away from her.
    Still you should give it a shot - wadda' ya got to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps View Post
    Ok so the saga continues.......

This is kinda getting out of hand......since she is such good friends with my roomie, she is around a lot.....and now that we've hooked up a few times she is getting way too comfortable with me......here is my dilemma.....

We talked some more last night and i threw in a "whats the wildest thing you've done" comment to stir things up.......well damn she is a wild cougar......i mean there isn't much she HASN'T done.....she mentioned that she likes to get with women etc and do the whole group thing......yeah so that 3 some idea would be a fairly easy feat

BUT, now it seems like it is turning into a more regular thing, not just a oh i ran into this cougar again and we went at it. I mean i'm not gonna lie, i have been showing her a good time in the ol' bedroom so she keeps wanting more and is talkin about how we are so good together in bed.....she also has a ton of baggage....divorced and an ex boyfriend with a restraining order - i definitely don't want to get involved with that. Now she's asking for a ride to her belly dancing class this afternoon? WTF?

Do i cut it off before i get trapped or do i sack up and try to have some crazy 3 some....WWMD?

IF you want out, now is the time. But you may not want to burn any bridges either- being new in town.

Of course we all wonder if she would be mad about finding her picture(s) here on if it would be a thrill to her? If it would make her a little mad (not restraining order mad) then post them up..... if you want to dump her and get out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Pit View Post
    I have a buddy that used to follow this line of reasoning^ The whole shit cock in mouth all the way up to (and including) shittin' on her chest. Turns out she was that freaky, and my buddy relocated to get the fuck away from her.
    Still you should give it a shot - wadda' ya got to lose?
    nothing, so long as she is not friends with lorena bobbit.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

I haven't read this thread because I've slayed so many cougars but....

I <3 MY COUGAR

Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You donít stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Oh god, I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard!!
    The tears.....they're flowing!
    Holy crap!! Awesome.
    I may have to make this my new sig...
    bc-lovah

Greatest freakin' post ever!!!!! In fact, best thing I ever read since I learned my ABCs

You donít stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Pit View Post
    shittin' on her chest.
    I'd recommend stopping shy of the Cleveland Steamer approach.
    I used to hike 2 hours for 10 minutes of turns on 207 gs skis, without needing ďskinsĒ or ďhike mode.Ē Tell me again how Iím a gaper.
    -mikdes26

I'm crying over here, Rev.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I'd recommend stopping shy of the Cleveland Steamer approach.
    You're so conservative. Sheesh.

OMG. Funniest post ever...
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

Yessss!!!!!!

could be the first time Marv has posted 2x in one thread!

Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    I may have to make this my new sig...
    I like your current one, but that is a pretty amazing bit of posting there...
    If you're a relatively moral, ethical person, there's no inherent drive to kiss ass and beg for forgiveness and promise to never do it again, which is what mostly goes on in church. -YetiMan