Talking All is forgiven...

I just got offered a Job guiding out of a lodge that you have to fly to, I'm gonna be away from home for a month. And the whole situation with Thea her wanting to be friends is fine because I wouldn't expect her to wait a month for me, we won't even be able to hang out till july anyway so a relationship of that manner would be vry middle schoolish and thats not really what I want, and we're gonna be friends and do stuff and have a lot of fun and maybe someday down the road when we are camping in the middle of a mountain pass she'll roll over and realize that she is in Love with me. It will all work out in the yes it will.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

good luck with that.
    you sketchy character, you

good luck wit da chick and congrats on the job offer, enjoy your time at the lodge, I'm jealous.

Originally posted by glademaster
    good luck wit da chick and congrats on the job offer, enjoy your time at the lodge, I'm jealous.
    THis summer is gonna be fucking pimp I'm getting paid to stay at a place that charges $3000 a week per person
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

haha, 3000$

Your nametag is going to read 'Babysitter'
    My Montana has an East Infection

Originally posted by ak_powder_monkey
    THis summer is gonna be fucking pimp I'm getting paid to stay at a place that charges $3000 a week per person
    Hmm- the exact same amount your parents would be willing to pay to get you out of the house.
    I don't feel so good