Thread: Did ya know?

Did ya know?

Female bodybuilders that take testosterone, are prone to suffer from extreme enlargement of the clitoris. This side effect is generally most noticeable during their monthly cycle. Often times, it is necessary to tape the clitoris down to avoid being seen during competition.

Re: Did ya know?

Originally posted by Spicoli
    Female bodybuilders that take testosterone, are prone to suffer from extreme enlargement of the clitoris. This side effect is generally most noticeable during their monthly cycle. Often times, it is necessary to tape the clitoris down to avoid being seen during competition.
    I'm beginning to believe.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Originally posted by Tap
    hey Spicoli, what do you tape your clitoris down with?
    Well, since you get down from a duct, the logical choice would be

Re: Did ya know?

Originally posted by Spicoli
    Often times, it is necessary to tape the clitoris down to avoid being seen during competition.
    So...taping the clit down makes them invisible? Kinda self-defeating in a judged competition, don't you think?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Re: Re: Did ya know?

Originally posted by Viva
    So...taping the clit down makes them invisible? Kinda self-defeating in a judged competition, don't you think?

delay....

bwaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Can it do curls? If not, what's the point?

WTF have you been reading lately Spicoli? Your threads are getting stranger each post..
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

And the Georgia House of Representatives voted 160-0 to prohibit piercing of female genitals, even of adult women eager for the procedure (March). (One sponsor, Rep. Bill Heath, when told that some women seek such adornment, was incredulous: "What? I've never seen such a thing.")[AccessNorthGa.com-AP, 3-25-04]

By Ethan Fletcher
    Staff Writer
    efletcher@examiner.com
    Published on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Printer-friendly version | E-mail this story
    A man was arrested and charged with sexual assault on an elderly woman's corpse Saturday, according to police.

The act of necrophilia allegedly occurred sometime Friday night when 48-year-old Mahdi Allah slipped into the Hogan, Sullivan and Bianco funeral home at 1266 Ninth Ave.

A funeral home employee discovered Allah Saturday on top of the corpse with his pants around his ankles, passed out drunk, according to police spokesman Dewayne Tully. Allah, a former employee at the funeral home, allegedly used a key to let himself in sometime the previous night, went downstairs and removed the corpse from a storage freezer before placing it on the floor.

He is being charged with two counts of sexual assault upon a person who is unconscious or unaware and one count of burglary, according to Tully. The investigation is ongoing.

Eric Bianco, manager of the funeral home, said Allah, who police say is homeless, worked as an attendant at the parking lot adjacent to the home. Bianco said he was "absolutely disgusted" when he heard the news. He added that he did not know Allah closely and had no idea how he had acquired a key to the business.

"This isn't something that has a whole lot of history that I can comment on, it's just something that doesn't happen," Bianco said. "It's an unfortunate situation and if there is one person to blame it is the person who did it."

Bianco said that he had already spoken with the family of the woman and pleaded for the media to respect their privacy.

Allah worked for only a couple of months, according to Steve Fujii, the owner of the funeral home, the adjacent parking lot, and two nearby Japanese restaurants on Ninth Avenue. He remembered Allah as always reading, and described him as extremely smart and well educated. Allah was homeless by choice and slept in nearby Golden Gate Park, according to Fujii. While working at the parking lot, Allah had briefly been allowed to stay in a studio apartment above the funeral home and was fired when he refused to leave, according to the property owner.

"I was shocked, he was such a straightforward guy, he was very intelligent," Fujii said. "But when I saw him (on Saturday morning), he was very drunk...he shouldn't have done it."

Dead? Dead!!! I thought she was English!!!!