Volkl Racetiger SL & Tyrolia binding mount

I have these coming soon:
    2006 Volkl Racetiger SL World Cup skis
    http://www.skiessentials.com/browse.cfm/4,2150.htm
    and a pair of Tyrolia SLD 11 RF Ski Bindings
    http://beta.coloradoskishop.com/item...px?itemID=3102

Since I am going on a pair of flat skis and the bindings are the railflex series they have a little bit of lifter plate to them. However, they do not have a race plate like many of the skis today do (like the non World Cup- retail plated Racetigers which use the Marker system plate predrilled. )

So if I want some more lift- what are the options? Don't want to spend the dollars that the Vist plates seem to go for (and I do not need the stiffening that a full metal plate would provide), and many other plates are brand and ski model specific.

I see a few different Tyrolia plates out there- some specifically for non-railflex models, others for the railflex series 1 or another for railflex series 2.

Suggestions

How much standheight do you want? The Railflex is around 32mm standheight coupled with the height of the ski your looking at 45mm. Fis was 55mm max at one time although I haven't followed it lately. Personally I've never seen a lifter for the railflex bindings. I would have gone with the freeflex versions and picked your lifter. The FF series are 21mm. Lifters come 9mm, 13mm, 15mm and 21mm. 21mm+21mm+~15mm ski height give you 57mm of standheight. Honestly that is way up there with over 2" off the snow.
    Driving to Targhee

I am not sure what I want in stand height. I do not need to be worried about FIS or USSA regulations as these are for Nastar and Council racing. I have a pair of 22 mm lifters on another pair of Rossi's and then the bindings mounted. Love the set up in the right conditions- not good in a rutted or rough race course due to the skis.

So if the bindings have some lifters and it gets me close to the FIS height then that would be fine.

Here is the link to the Railflex plates- not sure they work with the Tyrolia's I have coming or not (and what is the difference between railflex and railflex 2):
    http://www.tyrolia.com/index.php?id=railflex_base_ii

There are a few of the Carver Plates out there that specifically state they do not work on the railflex
    Last edited by RShea; 12-27-2007 at 02:52 PM.

First, what the hell are you doing putting SLD11s on race skis? That's a very light-duty, bendy plastic toepiece for recreational skiers, and you're paying way too much for it anyway.

Second, how can you possibly need more than 32mm of lift on a ski that narrow?

You may assume that the link is were I am purchasing them from, it is not- just a site I found on the web. As for the din and construction for my weight they maybe OK, if not I'll turn around and sell them as I did not pay anywhere near what that link is selling them for.