Page 288 of 293 FirstFirst ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 7323
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    But you are such an awesome bootlicker. Your company loves you..
    Not my company. I get a paycheck elsewhere.

But I sure do appreciate all the wisdom and stoke you bring to this forum.

Loveland tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    On the top it's thin. Everything SE facing (Challenger > Velvet Hammer) ran last week on the melt-freeze crust and is probably pretty meh skiing until that gets back filled a good bit. Patrol bowl and things S of it are skiing pretty well. Just watch out in the typical windswept areas, especially towards the bottom.
    Thank you!

Currently in a lodge listening to two men talking in a Texass drawl saying we need to go back up and ski Awesome. It’s an awesome trail

Ummmm no

I'll be there in the morning to try to catch what this storm brings.

Anyone have an extra 4 pack ticket that they dont forsee using the next month? Just need one for the end of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Anyone have an extra 4 pack ticket that they dont forsee using the next month? Just need one for the end of April.
    PMed

Hey CO mags - is this just the loveland thread, or the general I70 corridor thread? Sorry if I'm in the wrong place...

I'm in Vail through Wednesday or Thursday with just 1 1/2 price ticket voucher. Attempting to ski a few more days without paying $220 a day. Anyone have any leads on discount tickets, or vouchers that are going to go unused they'd be willing to give up?

Again, sorry if this is the completely wrong place. All the other Vail threads I could find were of the "fuck Vail" variety

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    Hey CO mags - is this just the loveland thread, or the general I70 corridor thread? Sorry if I'm in the wrong place...

I'm in Vail through Wednesday or Thursday with just 1 1/2 price ticket voucher. Attempting to ski a few more days without paying $220 a day. Anyone have any leads on discount tickets, or vouchers that are going to go unused they'd be willing to give up?

Again, sorry if this is the completely wrong place. All the other Vail threads I could find were of the "fuck Vail" variety
    It's weird but the general Colorado thread is in the weather forum, weather discussion or similar name. I'm no help on discount tickets
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Making a Loveland next week post in order to get updates on conditions.
    I'll have three ski days next week (4/20-4/22) and plan to use my Loveland Pass and ski at Loveland for the first time ever.
    (I picked up a Loveland Pass last year in order to ski some of their partner resorts. I have gotten in 3 days at Powder Mountain, 1 at Nordic Valley, 1 at Snow King, and 1 at Homewood.)
    Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
    Also, are any other Colorado resorts worth checking out one of those days next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Vets View Post
    Making a Loveland next week post in order to get updates on conditions.
    I'll have three ski days next week (4/20-4/22) and plan to use my Loveland Pass and ski at Loveland for the first time ever.
    (I picked up a Loveland Pass last year in order to ski some of their partner resorts. I have gotten in 3 days at Powder Mountain, 1 at Nordic Valley, 1 at Snow King, and 1 at Homewood.)
    Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
    Also, are any other Colorado resorts worth checking out one of those days next week?

Start on Chet's Dream (chair 1) blues and blacks off of that. If conditions are decent Chair 9 will take you to the top of the ridge where you can hike to some more fun steeps. Far to the north side are lists 4 & 8, which can access some fun stuff as well.
    While in the area, Arapahoe Basin is just on the other side of Loveland Pass and definitely warrants a visit

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Start on Chet's Dream (chair 1) blues and blacks off of that. If conditions are decent Chair 9 will take you to the top of the ridge where you can hike to some more fun steeps. Far to the north side are lists 4 & 8, which can access some fun stuff as well.
    While in the area, Arapahoe Basin is just on the other side of Loveland Pass and definitely warrants a visit
    Thank you for the info. I look forward to exploring Loveland.
    I can use my Mountain Collective to ski Arapahoe Basin too.

Reading reports from a distance, it seems that Colorado has held onto snow much better than Tahoe. I'll get to find out in person.

Good beta above. Steeps off 1 are getting a refresh and skied good this weekend. South Chutes off of Ptarmigan often hold good, mellow turns this time of year. Be aware off 4/8 East/West Ropes is closed down for the season, as is the Face. Plenty of incoming snow for coverage. But you may be chasing solar aspects for softening depending on how warm it gets 4/18-4/20.

Give me a hollar when you settle on ski days -- may be around to make some turns.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Be aware off 4/8 East/West Ropes is closed down for the season,
    Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Boo.
    Could change with a ton of snow. But believe me as someone who has to sweep them...you're not missing good skiing.

Anyone got a 4 pack ticket they can part ways with? Looking to go up tomorrow. ✌��
    Luke
    720 626 8406
    stay outta my line

There are a ton of them on Craigslist

Motherfuckers on craisglist be selling 4 pack tickets that have already been used all the time. I'd buy from a maggot, but not from CL.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Motherfuckers on craisglist be selling 4 pack tickets that have already been used all the time. I'd buy from a maggot, but not from CL.
    Exactly! Still holding out hope…

https://c.tenor.com/YhURFlE0u-AAAAAC...ler-anyone.gif
    stay outta my line

I have a 4 pack and will most likely only use 2 of them. Willing to part w/ the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9671.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	268.6 KB 
ID:	417553
    Hanging the old 4 chair was one of my more successful home improvement projects. I should have tried to trade up to a triple when they put in Ptarmigan or Chet’s.

Guessing the 6 chairs are even older than my 4, judging by the style.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post

Hanging the old 4 chair was one of my more successful home improvement projects. I should have tried to trade up to a triple when they put in Ptarmigan or Chet’s.

Very nice!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks. The property used to be part of a horse ranch owned by a guy who helped build the old chair 4. Seemed like a fitting re-purpose, and possible I rode this exact chair when it was still in service.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post

That is awesome!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

My chair 4 had been sitting in a buddy’s workshop for about 15 years or however long it’s been since the new lift was put in. We have space for it in our new place in Salida, but I hadn’t been able to get it here from Denver. A few weeks ago, some of the guys from the shop space came down for a visit and brought the chair… and they’d built it into a porch chair as a wedding gift for me and the wife.

Last I saw this chair, it was silver and had a dozen layers of paint on it. No base, no seat, was just sitting behind a toolbox or workbench or whatever race car happened to currently be getting work done.

Now I have to build a proper deck to put it on.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

FKNA! Won't be cold and windy sitting there.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy