Page 289 of 294 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 7328
    Just got to worry about the dogs next door jumping up and biting you head off.

Speaking of which, WRG, did you get a pic of the final stage of your chair wedding gift?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Just got to worry about the dogs next door jumping up and biting you head off.

Speaking of which, WRG, did you get a pic of the final stage of your chair wedding gift?

I had to use google to find this thread!

Anyway, I just bought a 4 pack, it would be nice to see some people early season.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    I had to use google to find this thread!

Anyway, I just bought a 4 pack, it would be nice to see some people early season.
    Is that an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Is that an invite?
    Yes! Let's go!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Loveland tomorrow?

My Facebook feed is saturated with “You’ve skied at Loveland a long time if……” photos. And thats a good thing.
    Last edited by This End Up; 10-30-2022 at 06:36 AM.

Hacksaw's FB timeout expired.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Hacksaw's FB timeout expired.
    Yup.......
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

Any guesses on opening day?
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Any guesses on opening day?
    Given that my work is launching a new web application on Tuesday I'm going to go with that. Just ensuring i can't spin opening day.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Given that my work is launching a new web application on Tuesday I'm going to go with that. Just ensuring i can't spin opening day.
    I'll scout it for you.
    Henry David Thoreau

Loveland opens Thursday. Anyone been bootlicking The Ridge?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Loveland opens Thursday. Anyone been bootlicking The Ridge?
    Nope. They're all trying to get Lift 6 built.

May be enough snow to stomp some steeps by this weekend.

Well I guess I'll go on Friday. Anybody else?
    Henry David Thoreau

Upper Richards opened yesterday afternoon for a bit. Felt good to get some soft snow under the skis again!

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer88_00 View Post
    Upper Richards opened yesterday afternoon for a bit. Felt good to get some soft snow under the skis again!
    Curious, what skis are you on (length and width)?

Usually I bring out some bigger skis in November just to get used to them, but this year I'm on my regular teaching skis (170x90ish) - more turns. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Looks like I will be teaching at Ski Cooper on Saturdays this winter, hoping for a very low key experience. Get this, we will all be on 130cm, instructors and clients. They have a 2 hour progression that I'm required to follow and that is "guaranteed" to succeed. Should be fun to have something new for me to learn at the beginner level.
    Henry David Thoreau

Patrol was working on Nix as well this past weekend. Wouldn't be surprised to see some directed skiing on it Friday if Thursday produces a bit. Coverage on it was pretty decent if you stay to the middle.

I am on an old ON3P Jeffrey.

186 cm 110 underfoot but they have traditional camber and a pretty turney sidecut.

They are the most hardpack oriented skis I own. I use them as my early season groomer skis, but they do fine for rope drops as well!

Name:  37756814_1823401534372974_759681261127073792_n.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  50.9 KB

I am on an old ON3P Jeffrey.

186 cm 110 underfoot but they have traditional camber and a pretty turney sidecut.

They are the most hardpack oriented skis I own. I use them as my early season groomer skis, but they do fine for rope drops as well!
    We definitely skied next to each other a few times on upper richards that day. I was in red vest on Evolv 90s that day.

Upper Richards this afternoon. It's such a short length and easy turns, but just nice. Very very nice. My little cherry on top for skiing ten laps of mambo.

Did not ski nix, maybe I missed it or something, wasn't paying attention...
    Henry David Thoreau

Loveland tomorrow?

Calling all cars calling all cars.

Operation Snugglegoose will continue Saturday 2/11. Should ski from about noon to close to closing bell.

I expect a turnout, yes I do.

As in Montana thread, Gosey stoke levels are at near maximal of recent past and I expect this to continue well into the day of St. Valentine and beyond. Legs, ipod/Schreddjambox, and booty wiggling muscles are all functioning as harmoniously as I can recall since maybe ‘09.

So… Jeff, Emiel, Emrys, …????Shrednick??? Hoose?? My PEEPULZ.

This means YOU.

Jwow and The MindBen-der (yep I’m coining it) will of course be in vivaciously-seafoam-green-pantaloons attendance.

Let’s cross our fingers, toes, nipples, and pubic hairs for an iconic bluebird wind blown loveland Ridge Sender-ella story of an afternoon.

The Goose is, once more, most assuredly Loose. You’ve been informed.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Days View Post

Operation Snugglegoose will continue Saturday 2/11. Should ski from about noon to close to closing bell.

As in Montana thread, Gosey stoke levels are at near maximal of recent past and I expect this to continue well into the day of St. Valentine and beyond. Legs, ipod/Schreddjambox, and booty wiggling muscles are all functioning as harmoniously as I can recall since maybe ‘09.

This means YOU.

Jwow and The MindBen-der (yep I’m coining it) will of course be in vivaciously-seafoam-green-pantaloons attendance.

Let’s cross our fingers, toes, nipples, and pubic hairs for an iconic bluebird wind blown loveland Ridge Sender-ella story of an afternoon.

You might have better luck PMing your peeps. This thread is not very active.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Days View Post

This means YOU.

Oh, I see your fluent in gibberish.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    You might have better luck PMing your peeps. This thread is not very active.
    That's because nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy