Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 282 283 284 285 286 287
Results 7,151 to 7,158 of 7158
    Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Super deep, super surfy today. Fast Pow.

Glad I beat the highway shutdowns (EPIC). Was still hammering and blowing snow when I left around 11:30am. South Chutes opened and were very good in the right places (still thin in the wind ripped areas), and they were digging out Chair 4 so I would not be surprised if they open that tomorrow.
    awesome. winds weren't an issue? they sucked yesterday.
    I'm probably heading up Friday. Blue jacket, gray helmet, black ON3Ps. holla!

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    awesome. winds weren't an issue? they sucked yesterday.
    I'm probably heading up Friday. Blue jacket, gray helmet, black ON3Ps. holla!
    Of course it was windy. BUT...just low enough to keep chairs spinning super slow
    You should have been here yesterday!

looks like 4 opened today!

I was up too for the big day and lucky I didnít get stuck in the I70 cluster. Somewhat dense but it made for a fun dayÖ1st tracks down a couple of runs didnít suck. I bet that 4 opening today was awesome.

Wtf
    I get super short handed lifties , patrol, all of Loveland but why is patrol snowmobiling all over dry gulch/Trelease getting the new cat skiing ready when they canít even get chair 8 open not to mention 9

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Wtf
    I get super short handed lifties , patrol, all of Loveland but why is patrol snowmobiling all over dry gulch/Trelease getting the new cat skiing ready when they canít even get chair 8 open not to mention 9
    Because those patrollers came in on their day off to make some overtime $. When have you ever seen 9 open the first week of Jan -- especially with as slow as start and reactive a snowpack as we have right now?

Chair 8 wil be spinning soon. Don't get your panties in such a twist.

Wtf
    I get super short handed lifties , patrol, all of Loveland but why is patrol snowmobiling all over dry gulch/Trelease getting the new cat skiing ready when they can’t even get chair 8 open not to mention 9
    Maybe you should go and FIND OUT what the Flight For Life/Loveland Ski Patrol/Alpine Rescue Team was actually doing today down in Dry Gulch. Pull your head out of your ass and check out the channel 4 news. It was a training that had been scheduled for over a month, sorry we didn't check with you first. Lift 8 & 9 will be open soon enough for you.
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

Wtf
    Maybe you should go and FIND OUT what the Flight For Life/Loveland Ski Patrol/Alpine Rescue Team was actually doing today down in Dry Gulch. Pull your head out of your ass and check out the channel 4 news. It was a training that had been scheduled for over a month, sorry we didn't check with you first. Lift 8 & 9 will be open soon enough for you.
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"