Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 263 264 265 266 267 268
Results 6,676 to 6,691 of 6691

Loveland tomorrow?

Weíve been here 12 years, I know all about the I-70 disappointment, but have weighed our options, and know it can get worse.

Iím guessing the majority of new condos are being purchased as rental properties, which I donít believe is the best thing for full-time residents. Itís definitely not providing affordable housing for locals, who with the hit the service industry has taken are running out of options.

IMO, a shuttle only makes sense if it is somehow immune to the I-70 shitshow, otherwise itís just another vehicle stuck in the queue.

The one good thing about living here, is I know pretty quick whether I need to make different, non-I-70 dependent plans, hopefully before getting caught in the closure queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Would it be frowned upon to drive up the Loveland Valley bike path from Bakersville to avoid any tunnel backup?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Would it be frowned upon to drive up the Loveland Valley bike path from Bakersville to avoid any tunnel backup?
    You better be on a snowmobile, since the path isn't plowed.....
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

I know a guy who did this a few times. When there was little or no snow. Probably not something you should bank on being able to do and or not getting caught but he didnít care.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I know a guy who did this a few times. When there was little or no snow. Probably not something you should bank on being able to do and or not getting caught but he didn’t care.
    Sounds like something Biker would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
    You better be on a snowmobile, since the path isn't plowed.....
    I know a guy who did this a few times. I think eventually the sheriff slapped him with a ticket since the path is non-motorized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Is patrol getting off their asses and bootlicking the Ridge?

Nothing decisive has been announced about reservations, correct? Leaning toward Loveland passes for me and the boy. Will mostly ski Mondays, I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Nothing decisive has been announced about reservations, correct? Leaning toward Loveland passes for me and the boy. Will mostly ski Mondays, I expect.
    The official line you will get from anyone at Loveland -- including if you contact the Uphams -- is "we are not planning to have reservations".

You have to take that for what you will. Implementing such a system is a big overhead cost with a big time commitment. And it's likely to piss off a lot of people one way or the other: see Abasin last spring and how things are going to go for EPICIKONers who need reservations most everywhere to use their pass this year.

From what I can guess, planning not to means they aren't likely even planning one as a backup. What that means if it gets out of hand is anyones guess. No walk up sales? Closing?

Maybe they're banking on the fact that indoor, warm spaces (limited in base lodge, no on-hill warming huts) will be so severly limited that a lot of folks stay home.

If the basin isn't doing reservations I highly doubt loveland would

Loveland tomorrow?

Question re: 4 packs. Any idea if Loveland has a record of what 4 pack tickets have not been used and can reissue those? I have 3 tickets left from last yearís 4 pack but cannot fucking find them in my house.

Question re: 4 packs. Any idea if Loveland has a record of what 4 pack tickets have not been used and can reissue those? I have 3 tickets left from last yearís 4 pack but cannot fucking find them in my house.
    No idea. I know they said last year's 4 pack tickets would work for this year, I have 2, but if you lose them?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Question re: 4 packs. Any idea if Loveland has a record of what 4 pack tickets have not been used and can reissue those? I have 3 tickets left from last year’s 4 pack but cannot fucking find them in my house.
    Their website says:

4-Paks are non-refundable and can’t be replaced if they are lost or stolen
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Their website says:

4-Paks are non-refundable and canít be replaced if they are lost or stolen
    Thanks, Iíll keep looking 🤬

They’ll be in the last place you look.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Theyíll be in the last place you look.
    Or right under my nose?