Page 252 of 294 FirstFirst ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 7328
    Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I can confirm, ROD is W.
    I second this. Good seeing you today.

Is the damn Ridge open yet??!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I second this. Good seeing you today.
    you as well !!
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    yep. Marmot was sick.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    not enough boot licking yet.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If they would just boot lick, the damn snow wouldn't blow to Kansas!!

I didn't see any bootlicking, but patrol was actually tossing charges on the ridge this weekend and it isn't even February yet! This could only mean one of two things...either Pip retired or his opinions are carrying less weight these days.

I was talking to a patroller about it and he informed me that last year they were having problems with huge slabs sliding to the ground when they wait too long to get up there. Imagine that!

and lots of licking under #1, stomping snow for your benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer88_00 View Post
    I didn't see any bootlicking, but patrol was actually tossing charges on the ridge this weekend and it isn't even February yet! This could only mean one of two things...either Pip retired or his opinions are carrying less weight these days.

I was talking to a patroller about it and he informed me that last year they were having problems with huge slabs sliding to the ground when they wait too long to get up there. Imagine that!
    Excellent!

I'm looking for some beta about car camping near loveland. Has anyone ever spent a night at the Herman gulch exit, or anywhere else near Loveland? Would just be sleeping in the back of my truck, so don't need much space, but id prefer not to get a ticket.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alect47 View Post
    I'm looking for some beta about car camping at or near loveland. Has anyone ever spent a night at the Herman gulch exit, or in any of the lots at loveland? Any other ideas? Would just be sleeping in the back of my truck, so don't need much space.

Thanks!
    Dry Gulch "parking lot" should work. I'd wager nobody would bother you there.

Quote Originally Posted by alect47 View Post
    I'm looking for some beta about car camping at or near loveland. Has anyone ever spent a night at the Herman gulch exit, or in any of the lots at loveland? Any other ideas? Would just be sleeping in the back of my truck, so don't need much space.

Thanks!
    Works fine.

If you see a white astro there, bring me a beer.

I've slept at Herman multiple times. Quite a bit of road noise.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Dry Gulch "parking lot" should work. I'd wager nobody would bother you there.
    Thanks

If you're talking about the Dry Gulch right on the I70 exit to Loveland -- I wouldn't sleep there if there if it is snowing in the slightest. Plows going by all night, trying to push snow there, etc.

Just stay 1mi down the road a Herman.

Herman it is! Thanks for all the responses

Any of you guys sleeping in the white camper on LL pass? I keep seeing it in different spots.

Isn't overnight parking allowed on that pull off over the pass, but before you get to ABasin? Lot less road noise there, if so.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The plows often hangout late at night at Herman Gulch TH too, been woken up there a bunch by them. Terrifying at first when there are a half dozen of them idling and lights blazing all around you. Other than noise though, totally good spot to car camp.

Quote Originally Posted by skiracer88_00 View Post
    Rumor has it that Loveland wants to replace lift #1 with a HSQ as early as next season (and it will have a safety bar). Heard this through several of the staff at Loveland. Anyone know if it is true? kind of a bummer, if so.
    😜🤔❄️
    "True love is much easier to find with a helicopter"

Scheduled for the week after the ground-breaking of the conversion of E-tow cabin into a high-end coffee and mezcal bar.

Just checked the Loveland site to see when Uphill Access will be open (says after Dec) and also noticed they are now not allowing access during operating hours
    I really respect the direction Aspen is going with uphill but all the other hills pretty much suck. And Eldora charges $100

Not a bad couple weekends at Loveland. The Ridge finally opened only Patrol Bowl but it had a little loose and chalky edgableness. A few inches of new overall.

Even better after a couple WM VHS reminders that any skiing is good skiing.

And a chair 6 incident where a kid loading had to get pulled out of the way of the chair when he fell. If you want your kid...go get him! My wife was the only one in line that got it.

What happened with lift 6? Who was @ fault, lift op or kiddo/parent? Regardless, it sucks if anyone got injured.

If you’re the lift op working the bottom station that lift is yours!!! You have to control the lift, and the JONGS & LOOK UPLINE!
    stay outta my line

Wasn't my kid. Kid was fine. Dad was at fault for not getting kid to the line in time and standing.

No worries nothing to see. Was just a funny incident. Everyone chill.

And of course on the lifty responsibility details. We're not new here. Thank you for your concern.

have hit Loveland about 10 days in the last few weeks. Been on 4 and 8 a lot. Went up lift 9 today, was so goddamn windy. Really wish it would snow again.