Page 6 of 293 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    How is the coverage? Storms in the future?

I am finally leaving the fucking ice coast and plan to ski LL on 1/4 if its any good.

nothign between now & then phish, but it looks like sat, sun for snow & then a good day to go on monday.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

i had great morning this morning hitting laps on 9 with marshal and vicious, and will be skiing again tomorrow morning until about 12
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus View Post
    i had great morning this morning hitting laps on 9 with marshal and vicious, and will be skiing again tomorrow morning until about 12
    Thanks for waiting for me, btw... Very glad I met up with you guys. GawdDAMN today was a great day.

Chalky snow, steep pitches, jumping off of shit, and hanging out with good friends. Recipe for a fine day right thar.
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

I'll be up tomorrow with another low-post mag if anyone is around. Baby blue pants for me, not hard to miss.

Smmokan, is that EC from skinc?

I could do loveland tomorrow, but would need a ride from ABasin.
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus View Post
    yeah dude, super fun. i will be up with yossarian tomorrow again for some hot laps.

miss skiing this past week, cold is gone, but now the car is in the shop, yuck, get some for me and my new unskied new skis
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Pow day today, looks like.

See you fools up there in a bit.
    "I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Days View Post
    Pow day today, looks like.
    :::Looks out the window:::

Pow day with an inch of snow? I think you best wait a day, little Max.

[Rant] FUCK all the uberjongfucks on I-70 for causing traffic when the roads are fucking dry. I turned around at the 6 exit at the bottom of Floyd Hill after sitting in that shit for 45 minutes. Heard there was an accident around Idaho Spgs, but a couple inches of new snow isn't worth waiting in that shit. I-70 blows donkey ballz unless you get up as if heading for a dawn patrol. Makes me want to pack up move away from Denver and into the mtns somewhere so I don't have to deal with sucky drivers (as much). Looks like an even earlier wakeup call for me manana. [/End Rant]
    I've got more suits than Liberace, but less than Eastvailhucker.

Why ski weekends?
    Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
    [Rant] FUCK all the uberjongfucks on I-70 for causing traffic when the roads are fucking dry. I turned around at the 6 exit at the bottom of Floyd Hill after sitting in that shit for 45 minutes. Heard there was an accident around Idaho Spgs, but a couple inches of new snow isn't worth waiting in that shit. I-70 blows donkey ballz unless you get up as if heading for a dawn patrol. Makes me want to pack up move away from Denver and into the mtns somewhere so I don't have to deal with sucky drivers (as much). Looks like an even earlier wakeup call for me manana. [/End Rant]
    I hear that.

Will probably head up somewhere on Monday. Lets get out and shoot something.

Yup. I feel you, L. Good luck manana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt View Post
    Why ski weekends?
    I generally try not to, but the beginning of the month usually involves lots of meetings and travel for me during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd View Post
    Will probably head up somewhere on Monday. Lets get out and shoot something.
    I have a meeting Monday midday, but if this storm does enough to necessitate skiing, I can probably get out of it. Might be a day worthy of pulling out that sickbird of a camera.
    I've got more suits than Liberace, but less than Eastvailhucker.

I have a meeting Monday midday, but if this storm does enough to necessitate skiing, I can probably get out of it. Might be a day worthy of pulling out that sickbird of a camera.

Word....

Saw that on the news so I waited for a bit; left Golden around 8:45, skiing by 10:00 and it was really good. It is dumping up there...throughout the day it started snowing harder and harder. 8 was creamy goodness. Tomorrow should be really nice.

Does anyone else think LL sometimes underreports new snow? They reported 1 inch of snow yesterday, but it snowed pretty good most of the day and seemed deeper than a dusting to me.

I-70 is so hard to predict. I accidently slept in and didn't get out the door until 8:15. I thought I was going to be stuck in traffic, but there was only one major slow down where I joined 70 from 6. I was into Loveland's lot by 9:15

Not a bad day if you figured out where the wind was putting the snow.

The rain in Idaho springs was a little unexpected. The road's going to be an ice rink tomorrow.

edit: I also like that Loveland never seems to overstate snow fall.
    Last edited by golden powder; 01-05-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowswine View Post
    Does anyone else think LL sometimes underreports new snow? They reported 1 inch of snow yesterday, but it snowed pretty good most of the day and seemed deeper than a dusting to me.
    I just like the fact that due to wind, 1" actually means -1" in some spots and 5" in others
    Tomorrow will be fun.

the ocho was niiice today. was lapping in the mood -> satisfaction -> that onther run closer to the trees. only windy on the lift at the last 20-30 chairs or so.

i'll be up there tomorrow. green pants, volant chubbs.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

Today was some of the best snow I've had at LLand this season. Tomorrow could be epic if it snows all night like it did all day. I'll have to miss it though. Go git some.

Bummer luke. I left boulder at 9 this morning and got to the love at 10. he he he he. Was goooood. Tommorow is gonna rock.
    Drive slow, homie.

cya guys tomorrow.

blaze camo parka and comis.