Page 286 of 294 FirstFirst ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7328
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Damn straight, I fully intend to continue complaining about the bootlicking after I move to the four corners.
    Congrats on that by the way! Awesome moves.

I know it’s not open yet, but are they still doing uphill access passes? Didn’t see the usual sign-up on the website. Can you just go without one now (once open)?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    go upside down.

Uphill access will operate the same as years past (e.g. you need a free pass) as far as I understand it.

In previous years you could sign up for the passes in advance of access opening. Seems like this year they’re waiting for it to open to issue passes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    go upside down.

Last weekend I was told they'll allow uphill access once Ptarmigan lift is open. And you'll have to watch the safety video and fill out the paperwork on line, as they didn't want a bunch of people in the ski patrol building during these scary Covid times.

They've updated the uphill access page since I posted the link on Dec. 9. The biggest change is that they're charging $50 if you don't have a season pass.

Are they bootlicking the Ridge? Break up those DEPTH HOARZZZ?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Are they bootlicking the Ridge? Break up those DEPTH HOARZZZ?
    Bombed patrol bowl recently...at least the side of it that had snow. Got a nice slide.

Side stepping Chets this past weekend and it feels good where theres snow. But there are lots of seriously thin areas between the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    ...lots of seriously thin areas...
    This is my surprised face.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

I would recommend skiing Loveland tomorrow morning. Lots of rope was put out today on the steeps. Still bring your rock skis.

What's up mags? I'm a Tahoe dude in Colorado for the holidays and trying to ski a bit. Berthoud pass and winter park the last two days and was good. Nice snow you got here. I'm in an adventure van and drove to hopefully tour on Loveland pass tomorrow but it's closed at the ski area. Anybuddy know how the resort is about camping in their lot? Is there any chance the pass opens in the morning or should I just plan to ski Trelease trees?
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Trelease safely.

If you sign up for the Bootlicker Brigade, they'll let you crash in your Adventure Van.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If you sign up for the Bootlicker Brigade, they'll let you crash in your Adventure Van.
    There's another van in the lot so I assume you mean when the plow guys force us to demolition derby each other.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I might actually pay to watch that -- give us a heads-up if it's going down.

Trelease gets some massive wind loading. What were the speeds up there today?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    It was really calm in Colorado today.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    40mph winds with 70 Gusts early this AM but calmed throughout the day. Now down to 20 and calming.

Wind? What wind? Just a little breeze (for Colorado)

Thanks for all the help and humor! Definitely why I am part of the TGR massive

Super deep, super surfy today. Fast Pow.

Glad I beat the highway shutdowns (EPIC). Was still hammering and blowing snow when I left around 11:30am. South Chutes opened and were very good in the right places (still thin in the wind ripped areas), and they were digging out Chair 4 so I would not be surprised if they open that tomorrow.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Super deep, super surfy today. Fast Pow.

Glad I beat the highway shutdowns (EPIC). Was still hammering and blowing snow when I left around 11:30am. South Chutes opened and were very good in the right places (still thin in the wind ripped areas), and they were digging out Chair 4 so I would not be surprised if they open that tomorrow.
    awesome. winds weren't an issue? they sucked yesterday.
    I'm probably heading up Friday. Blue jacket, gray helmet, black ON3Ps. holla!

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    awesome. winds weren't an issue? they sucked yesterday.
    I'm probably heading up Friday. Blue jacket, gray helmet, black ON3Ps. holla!
    Of course it was windy. BUT...just low enough to keep chairs spinning super slow
    You should have been here yesterday!

looks like 4 opened today!

I was up too for the big day and lucky I didn’t get stuck in the I70 cluster. Somewhat dense but it made for a fun day…1st tracks down a couple of runs didn’t suck. I bet that 4 opening today was awesome.