Page 263 of 293 FirstFirst ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 7322
    Can't you just pick up the ... telephone?

I don't have your number.

It's 867-5309
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Colorado Mags I need some major transportation advice... Was heading to MT and due to weather we are now in Denver and cant get another flight to Kalispell until Friday... I am with my son and since we will be in Denver for one full day I was thinking of hitting Loveland... I am trying not to rent a car so does anyone know of a good shuttle service we can use...?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LL skied pretty well today, Some aspects were pretty chunky underneath, some were very nice. 9 didn't roll till 2pm and it was a whiteout so not too many tracks. No advice on shuttles sorry.

ps, not sure where you ski usually, but predicted to be pretty cold tomorrow. Lots of the good stuff @ LL is above treeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Colorado Mags I need some major transportation advice... Was heading to MT and due to weather we are now in Denver and cant get another flight to Kalispell until Friday... I am with my son and since we will be in Denver for one full day I was thinking of hitting Loveland... I am trying not to rent a car so does anyone know of a good shuttle service we can use...?

Peak 1 transportation or Colorado Mountain Express might be able to help you out.

If on Friday I might be able to help you out. If tomorrow I'm afraid not. PM me if that works out for you.

Thanks boys... Appreciate the suggestions and the offers... I checked some shuttles and had no luck and got hooked up at Avis so rented a car... Waiting on our bags/skis and heading to the hotel... It has been a 14 hr travel day and my ass is whooped... We will be hitting Loveland in the AM... At least can save one day of skiing for my little man...!

Doesn't exist. Sorry.

Thanks boys... Appreciate the suggestions and the offers... I checked some shuttles and had no luck and got hooked up at Avis so rented a car... Waiting on our bags/skis and heading to the hotel... It has been a 14 hr travel day and my ass is whooped... We will be hitting Loveland in the AM... At least can save one day of skiing for my little man...!

Nice!
    It's going to be cold and windy. Ski off of chair one (chets) if your little guy can ski steeps, it's mostly sheltered from the wind better than the rest of the area.

Good dad. Wish I was there to buy ya a beer at the Rat. Should be a great day.

Holy shit what a fun mountain... It was cold as shit and was 2 below in the parking lot... Visbility mid mountain was pretty close to near zero and at times full on blizzard conditions... Regardless, snow conditions were absolutley stellar and due to the weather we pretty much had the place to ourselves... Stayed to Ptagrim (sp?) chair and chair 4 (closed shortly after lunch due it being exposed and 40 below with windchill) from opening until a bit after lunch and loved the terrain... Hit Chets after 2 and my little man had a couple of pucker moments... I really want to come back when it is a bit warmer and vis is a bit better...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190207_154653.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	268624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190207_154657.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	268625

Lift 1 (Chet's) has some of the best pucker experiences, but you really want to come back for a blue bird day on the ridge.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

"Loveland: it's cold, but at least it's windy. "

Undertow knows. Just don’t tell everyone else.

And yeah you only got to see some of the goods. Come back with visibility and we can all show you some special stuff.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Yeah a blue bird powder day on the Ridge, either hiking or on the free cat can be real special. Just don’t tell anyone.

I will def take you up on this as well as the other CO mags... I had to call my buddy on the way down from the mt as I was so stoked and told him we had to book a long weekend trip...

And Danno, I got a couple of glimpses of the ridge and wont lie - got a semi... There is no doubt I only got to barely scratch the surface of Loveland and want to see more... I did the run under the Chets lift and there were some spots that were def steep... And the shit to the left looked steeper... I wanted to try that but not once did I see anyone hit that zone... Def envious of you boyz...!

Leaving for Whitefish tomorrow first thing in the AM and they are getting 3 to 5 tonight and 5 to 9 tomorrow... The F'd up thing is it is colder there than it was today at Loveland... Game on...!

Lots of us happy to show you around. Clear days on the ridge are special. Even if you're just skiing windbuff. Skiing Wild Child or Super bowl, the raging through the Ptarmigin terrain, and ending up in the Rat is always a blissful experience.

Chets aka 1 is just fun. Rarely anyone but a few people on the steeps once the season gets going. The last few weeks have been an awesome combo of windbuff on the bumps that made them real fun.

I'll be up there sunday, mostly skiing Chets. Orange helmet, green jacket, skiing Deathwishes most likely.

STOP CALLING IT CHETS IT'S CHAIR 1

Holy shit what a fun mountain...
    Right on!

...Ptagrim (sp?) chair...
    Parmesan.

Hit Chets...
    Chair 1.

I really want to come back when it is a bit warmer and vis is a bit better...
    So... April? Maybe May?

...and my little man had a couple of pucker moments...
    This is rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    ...but you really want to come back for a blue bird day on the ridge.
    Velvet Hammer, Marmot, 13,010', Wild Child, Jelly Roll... I like where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    "Loveland: it's cold, but at least it's windy. "
    "Loveland: You wouldn't like it."

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Name:  018c3c8a0466bf3d89f736b160767aab--namaste-nepal-the-divine.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  11.1 KB
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Buncha Chet's. I mean Chowds.

I mean Chachies.

Fack.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    They renamed it Chet’s this year buddy. Named after all the douchey frat boys names Chet who have died in the area. Do you even local bra?

OTR?

Maybe next year.

Did Loveland forget to clear the stake at 4pm or did it dump 4” in 2 hours?

My bet is on forgot to clear stake

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums