Page 1336 of 1652 FirstFirst ... 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... LastLast
Results 33,376 to 33,400 of 41287
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    fixed it for you
    QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    fixed it for you
    Yeah, its Colorado FFS.

Got in a north pole hike and skied right chute of narrow north and holy shit was that good. Entrance actually had really good coverage and I only caught one rock skiing down. did a couple more laps on lower east wall after that which were also very nice. I had a feeling they were going to open the lower east wall so I was lapping len just waiting for that to happen. I was not expecting to see upper east wall open but I saw patrol head that way so I followed them over there and sure enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Got in a north pole hike and skied right chute of narrow north and holy shit was that good. Entrance actually had really good coverage and I only caught one rock skiing down. did a couple more laps on lower east wall after that which were also very nice. I had a feeling they were going to open the lower east wall so I was lapping len just waiting for that to happen. I was not expecting to see upper east wall open but I saw patrol head that way so I followed them over there and sure enough.
    Wow nice. Didn’t think coverage on Lower or Upper would be very good.

It didn’t get baked late yesterday?

^ it was heavier but still really fun and good quality skiing in my opinion. snowstake camera is looking nice.

What’s the story with Copper/Winter Park? I’m in Moab and trying to decide whether to ski SLC or CO. I need to go down to Golden to get my skis fixed by my old ski tech boss anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    What’s the story with Copper/Winter Park? I’m in Moab and trying to decide whether to ski SLC or CO. I need to go down to Golden to get my skis fixed by my old ski tech boss anyway.
    Ask better questions get better answers. Skiing is fun, I suggest you do that. I wouldn't drive 5hrs. just to get my skis fixed. What else?

Be less of a dick. I live where there are no ski shops, I didn’t ask you what you would do about my skis, and I’m clearly asking about current snow conditions, considering this is the Colorado weather thread.

Do you have any Aspen Days on your Ikon?
    We just got 20”+ and starting tomorrow, the spring skiing will be as good as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Do you have any Aspen Days on your Ikon?
    We just got 20”+ and starting tomorrow, the spring skiing will be as good as it gets.
    Unfortunately, I don’t. They charged extra for that this year.

Be less of a dick. I live where there are no ski shops, I didn’t ask you what you would do about my skis, and I’m clearly asking about current snow conditions, considering this is the Colorado weather thread.
    he's the ultilmate in "jaded local" just smile and roll with it it's alot of work being so crusty and bitter ya know

snow? Average to slightly below average conditions it just snowed alot so the skiing is average to below average unless your from the midwest and spring break blue groomers are nice until 930 then they cord gets skied off

Be less of a dick.
    How's Aspen? I'd try there. Less dicks, more ski shops. You could try Utah, but I heard lots of dicks, but plenty of ski shops.

Conditions = spring time. Could be good, could be bad. Frequently is varies turn to turn run to run. Put a couple of beers in your pocket and make the most of it. Or don't. Someone else will.

It's just fuckin' skiing. The answer it usually that you get out of it what you put into it. If it's fun, stay. If it sucks, leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    How's Aspen? I'd try there. Less dicks, more ski shops. You could try Utah, but I heard lots of dicks, but plenty of ski shops.

Conditions = spring time. Could be good, could be bad. Frequently is varies turn to turn run to run. Put a couple of beers in your pocket and make the most of it. Or don't. Someone else will.

It's just fuckin' skiing. The answer it usually that you get out of it what you put into it. If it's fun, stay. If it sucks, leave.
    Sorry I couldn’t hear you with all those dicks you’re obsessed with being shoved in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post

I am still new around here. Seems to me there is no point on chasing powder this time of year unless you ski during the storm.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    I am still new around here. Seems to me there is no point on chasing powder this time of year unless you ski during the storm.

naw. I skied resort the day(s) after the storm three days last week and had very excellent skiing and fresh turns all day. In Tahoe even.

Also who said I was chasing powder? I simply asked what snow conditions were. Jfc.

Here's a legit answer. It is March, Copper and WP both have lots of snow and good coverage. Depending on the exact day you ski, you might be able to find good snow, especially in the trees, but you might find frozen chicken heads if it warms up and refreezes. Both have some high alpine that might deliver the best turns, maybe some powder or wind buff, or might suck tremendously.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Man, tough crowd in here this morning.
    Old's Cool.

Note: I have not skied either resort this winter but I am certain that my answer is correct.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    everybody is upset we only got 2ft instead of 8 ft ruby hill disappointed

naw. I skied resort the day(s) after the storm three days last week and had very excellent skiing and fresh turns all day. In Tahoe even.
    My question was not about you. I wrote you off as a dumb shit way earlier. I toured the last few days and anything that was easterly was cooked by 10 and was scraping and loading my baskets. I was sort of wondering about Silverton that has a lot of terrain facing east how it holds up. I guess Buster will let us know.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Well you get that when you ask a stupid question like "what is the story with winter park and copper". WTF does that even mean? The story is they are intermediate mountains with average snowfall that are included in the massive ski pass package. They have nice views and lots of terrain. Seems blackalps just wants to know how many dicks he can suck at those mega resorts. Answer is..it depends on how much dick you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    frozen chicken heads.
    While we have countless ways to describe snow conditions, this is by far my favorite.
    MOAR SNOW INCOMING!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Well you get that when you ask a stupid question like "what is the story with winter park and copper". WTF does that even mean?
    Seems like he was asking for a conditions update from people who ski at those areas. I didn't find the question terribly stupid....albeit, fairly vague. A simple, "Could you be more specific?" would probably have sufficed. But hey, let's get angry!
    Old's Cool.