Page 1337 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 ... LastLast
Results 33,401 to 33,425 of 41260
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Seems like he was asking for a conditions update from people who ski at those areas. I didn't find the question terribly stupid....albeit, fairly vague. A simple, "Could you be more specific?" would probably have sufficed. But hey, let's get angry!
    It seems isn't a conclusion. If he wants to know the weather right now we can think of a hundred resources for that. If you want a "story" we can get creative. So let's get creative. The only angry person is blackalps and it is his own fault.

Man, tough crowd in here this morning.
    carry on......
    Old's Cool.

Ouch.

WP skied well last weekend. 30”+ always helps. By Monday with warming temps snow was getting heavy. Trees off Eskimo at WP were awesome. Felt like less snow at Vasquez, and a lot more skier traffic at MJ so conditions not prime on that side.

Haven’t been to Copper in years.

But hey, let's get angry!
    Well yeah, this is TGR, are you new here?

Lol. I’m not angry you over sensitive crybabies. I’m skiing 2’ of untracked pow in the La Sals. I’m sorry you’re so bitter about being stuck at your desk this morning.

Seems like he was asking for a conditions update from people who ski at those areas. I didn't find the question terribly stupid....albeit, fairly vague. A simple, "Could you be more specific?" would probably have sufficed. But hey, let's get angry!
    Fuck off with all that man, these are anonymous keyboard heroes. It's all moot until they get into a ski off. But unfortunately one showed up to WP and one to Copper.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

well, good thing you're not angry because if you were you'd delete the thread, since that's your MO. Oh, wait, you can't delete this thread.

Weird to call other people crybabies when you're the one who got tweaked by the responses. And FWIW, you have received as accurate a response as is possible given the info you provided.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

You’re still angry about a thread I deleted two months ago? Lol. Get a life. I deleted it because people whose towns were being listed pm’ed and asked me to and I didn’t mind obliging them. You do realize you’re getting up in arms about talking about sliding on snow on sticks, right? It’s pretty clear what I meant and getting mad about how I phrased a question about snow conditions is pretty silly and childish.

You still seem pretty upset about it tho

The only way to settle this is clearly a ski off. Should it be at Winter Park or at Copper? Does anyone know which one has better conditions?

Beats me, I thought everyone goes to Eldora now?

Better conditions or story? I'm still not sure.

Not Colorado but similar snowpack and very close. Is a good morning. Hope you guys get out and get some turns soon so you can stop worrying so much about what I post on the internet and how I phrase it.

Well. The basin was pretty sick morning. Glad I was able to get some in before work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Well. The basin was pretty sick morning. Glad I was able to get some in before work.
    Yeah, I guess if I hadn’t skied the Basin this morning, I’d be mad like the other folks in this thread. One of the better days of the season so far for me, mainly because of the lack of crowds. Light snow too. Now off to Silverton. Wish it had snowed there.

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    Lol. I’m not angry you over sensitive crybabies. I’m skiing 2’ of untracked pow in the La Sals. I’m sorry you’re so bitter about being stuck at your desk this morning.
    Ooh nice.. what's the story with the La Sals?
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Ooh nice.. what's the story with the La Sals?
    Big mountains. Near Moab. Snowy in the winter. Fun biking in the summer. What else you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    You’re still angry about a thread I deleted two months ago? Lol. Get a life. I deleted it because people whose towns were being listed pm’ed and asked me to and I didn’t mind obliging them. You do realize you’re getting up in arms about talking about sliding on snow on sticks, right? It’s pretty clear what I meant and getting mad about how I phrased a question about snow conditions is pretty silly and childish.
    lol, I'm not up in arms, but you're implying it was just one thread. This is all I could get in just one screenshot, there's plenty more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	367738

As for get a life, didn't the community gift you an Ikon pass? Boy was that a mistake.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    As for get a life, didn't the community gift you an Ikon pass? Boy was that a mistake.
    Dafuq??

I DEMAND COMPENSATION!!!

Can I jump on this pile, because I'm truly still butthurt from the massive 6" we got in the last 7 days.

I could even start drinking irish whisky really early.

Posted by Danno
    frozen chicken heads.

hatchgreenchile
    While we have countless ways to describe snow conditions, this is by far my favorite.

There are 37 words for that in Inuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Wait. Whut??

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm truly still butthurt from the massive 6" we got in the last 7 days.
    TWSS.