Page 1208 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... LastLast
Results 30,176 to 30,200 of 41143
    Almost a foot on the Western slope now.

Rain in Fruita?

Dumped in CB, would have been the best day of the year for lift served, I think.

I know berthoud pass is probably gonna be a shit show tomorrow but damn it’s looking good

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Almost a foot on the Western slope now.

Rain in Fruita?
    Photo I saw of 18-Road this morning had a nice coating of snow.

ETA: Here it is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fruita-snow.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	321163

It melted out in the valley already

Very heavy and sticky 4-5 inches near summit. Snow skied better on Tuesday than today to be honest.

How bad is it gonna be tomorrow? Is the whole front range gonna be #socialdistancing together at the same trailheads?

There was about 20 cars at Ski Cooper yesterday. I can only imagine Loveland, Jones, and Berthoud.

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    How bad is it gonna be tomorrow? Is the whole front range gonna be #socialdistancing together at the same trailheads?
    Bad enough that I ain't going. First hand reports are that the warming hut and parking lot at Berthoud are trashed. Fuck those people. If there is anywhere the 19 lives, it's inside that hut. Take a WAG bag, park in one of the other lots at go on an actual ski tour versus whatever it's called when the focus is on socializing in the proximity of ski touring. Be awesome, Grand County is on edge. One minor fuck up or disturbance and we are looking at a locked warming hut and a chain across the parking lot.

The warming hut is always trashed.

FS doesnt maintain the thing for shit.

Stop overreacting. Just stay away yourself and dont be a cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Treasure is running at WC

Whoooo boy was Berthoud packed today when I was getting out of there. Tons of cars at the top to the point of parking on the road at the top. Folks like those are going to get it shut down for everyone so if you can avoid the area, do so. Current Creek parking was full too. Luckily everyone I saw at Current Creek seemed competent, properly geared up, and in a good mood. Also parked next to and met doebedoe who recognized me by my Protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post
    Whoooo boy was Berthoud packed today when I was getting out of there. Tons of cars at the top to the point of parking on the road at the top. Folks like those are going to get it shut down for everyone so if you can avoid the area, do so. Current Creek parking was full too. Luckily everyone I saw at Current Creek seemed competent, properly geared up, and in a good mood. Also parked next to and met doebedoe who recognized my by my Protests.
    Thanks for mentioning. Seems like a good time to post this PSA here too. I imagine most of y'all already know this, but don't fucking park on the road at Berthoud. There aren't many things that will get the pass shut down, but this is one of them.

Name:	Untitled-11.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	450.5 KB 
ID:	321323

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Thanks for mentioning. Seems like a good time to post this PSA here too. I imagine most of y'all already know this, but don't fucking park on the road at Berthoud.
    Don't tell me what to do.

#AmericanEntitlement

Anyone make it to Loveland ski area? Caught the cams during a sunny window and there looked to be quite a few tracks. Curious about how bad the parking was with the lot closed.

Thanks for mentioning. Seems like a good time to post this PSA here too. I imagine most of y'all already know this, but don't fucking park on the road at Berthoud. There aren't many things that will get the pass shut down, but this is one of them.

Name:	Untitled-11.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	450.5 KB 
ID:	321323
    Sadly, I didnt see many problem makers that I would have expected to be TGR goers. Good PSA though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post
    Sadly, I didnt see many problem makers that I would have expected to be TGR goers. Good PSA though.
    Well, all the problem makers be walking home now.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  40.3 KB

And getting your vehicle out of impound is pretty pricey from what I understand.

Found some pretty nice powder and light crowds where I was this morning fluffy stuff that fell last night helped out the super sticky snow I encountered yesterday.

Snow stayed pretty soft and dry in the Indian peaks. It was well on its way to becoming bank, though. Had some nice sunshine above the inversion, too.

you probably saw my post on FB, but holy shit it's pretty funny to get your car towed at Berthoud. Because you will have no means of transport, no cell service to call for help, heck you won't even have shoes! And you will have to find a ride at a time when people won't want a stranger inside their car.

By funny I mean fucked up. Not that they don't deserve it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Berthoud skied damn well today for 8-10" on crust. Just yo-yo'd Perfect Trees for 5 laps. Twas good. Nice to meet Jtlange while we parked legally.

Lots of cars compared to number of people we saw. I imagine many groups like ours chose not to carpool to maintain social distance filling up parking. Will be fucked tomorrow no doubt.

Big slide reported from Ophir. Think about toning it down a notch right now, you don't need to go to the ER right now. 12"+ at Crested Butte, at least double that in the backcountry. Vail was cool with people skinning up the mountain for like a day, now they're saying no. At least 200 people were skiing CBMR today, it was awesome to see people getting outside.

Sun coming out today fucked up the snow but it was gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Vail was cool with people skinning up the mountain for like a day, now they're saying no.
    A bunch of bro bras build a kicker on Simba and someone got hurt. Ruined it for everyone.