Page 1294 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 ... LastLast
Results 32,326 to 32,350 of 41142
    If you haven't used your Ikon pass, you can still defer it, I believe. But if you have used it and now have second thoughts, you are SOL.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

covid hut trip?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    covid hut trip?
    Only two families at a time. Had the whole thing for two people which was odd but really cool. My partner already had Covid so I felt pretty safe.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    covid hut trip?
    Yeah we just did one also. Only 4 of us and all tested negative the day before going to hut. Adrenalatte is gonna have dope TR photos

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Yeah we just did one also. Only 4 of us and all tested negative the day before going to hut. Adrenalatte is gonna have dope TR photos
    I would but the snow this year sux, at least according to this thread, so I probably just imagined taking this photo on Friday, I'm sure it didn't actually happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PSX_20210116_203741.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	358738

Got some goooood leftovers at ABasin today. Patrol opened the Marmot and Faculty Club trees which were knee deep and nice. Little funky with the snow below collapsing if you stopped so speed was key. Nice surprise though. My first day on 3D snow this season.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Got some goooood leftovers at ABasin today. Patrol opened the Marmot and Faculty Club trees which were knee deep and nice. Little funky with the snow below collapsing if you stopped so speed was key. Nice surprise though. My first day on 3D snow this season.
    They were doing some skiing in east woods too. That aspect gets some sun effect so some funky layers were there but I would say it skied pretty damn well. Definitely thinner the further down you went so I just cut left after a while into the gully which was still nice when I went through. Really hope this weekend brings us some more snow, basin has been pretty good the past two days and I may even be hitting less rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I'm negative because it's a really really bad year. Looking at the Gunnison basin graph, it's slightly better than the mess than was 2018, but it's right on par with other classically bad seasons like 2012 and 2002. Bur hey, the inch we got last night is basically the biggest storm of '21, so I guess it's trending better?
    Yeah, at this point I'm growing far more concerned about water and wildfires.

And hey, it was 2" last night and it was kind of fun today. But hol-ee shit, even the groomers are rock-strewn at the Butte. Weekend forecast could help a little though?

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    They were doing some skiing in east woods too. That aspect gets some sun effect so some funky layers were there but I would say it skied pretty damn well. Definitely thinner the further down you went so I just cut left after a while into the gully which was still nice when I went through. Really hope this weekend brings us some more snow, basin has been pretty good the past two days and I may even be hitting less rocks.
    Yeah, didn’t hit a thing in the Marmot trees. I skied defensively and didn’t ski as well of course, since I expected to hit something every 20’
    Still hit plenty of rocks in other areas of course.

anybody holding abasin coupon codes?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

$58 Wolf Creek locals appreciation day tomorrow. 12 inches today skied great. Came in cold and light could still feel the bottom. Plenty of left overs. If we get the numbers this weekend the backcountry will be very spicy. will be a hard load to handle.
    off your knees Louie

^im trekin in from 700 mi out , got to stop in den first....biznest callz...thinkin bout gettin down there to see if my del norte shack is still standin....montanaskier sent me the last pics ive seen of it in a couple years...
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    ^im trekin in from 700 mi out , got to stop in den first....biznest callz...thinkin bout gettin down there to see if my del norte shack is still standin....montanaskier sent me the last pics ive seen of it in a couple years...
    You'll really love what we've done with the place.

^cant b worse than wvarmits
    www.freeridesystems.com

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Seems like lots of us heading down South this weekend. I wonder just how busy it will be?

I’m planning on Saturday thru Tuesday. Say hello if you see me. I’ll be the one in a mask with fat skis on.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I'm negative because it's a really really bad year. Looking at the Gunnison basin graph, it's slightly better than the mess than was 2018, but it's right on par with other classically bad seasons like 2012 and 2002. Bur hey, the inch we got last night is basically the biggest storm of '21, so I guess it's trending better?
    This sums it up nicely. From my recollection, we're in worse shape coverage wise here than we were at this point in the 17/18 season.

And you guys got an inch?! Holy fuckin' shit, it's time for a road trip!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Seems like lots of us heading down South this weekend. I wonder just how busy it will be?

I’m planning on Saturday thru Tuesday. Say hello if you see me. I’ll be the one in a mask with fat skis on.
    They have a reservation system. Info is on the web site. Place was empty yesterday appears all the Texan families have finally left. Crowd will probably be front range beaters which most of you are used to.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    They have a reservation system. Info is on the web site. Place was empty yesterday appears all the Texan families have finally left. Crowd will probably be front range beaters which most of you are .
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    They have a reservation system. Info is on the web site. Place was empty yesterday appears all the Texan families have finally left. Crowd will probably be front range beaters which most of you are used to.
    No reservation system. Just advanced ticket sales and the possibility of sell outs/no day-of window sales.

Yep, already have my tickets for the weekend and Tuesday. And can't wait to bring the beater train down from Denver.
    You should have been here yesterday!

full steamerz

Name:  steamer.png
Views: 1473
Size:  164.6 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    God speed if you’re staying at your place in Del Norte....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I haven't been out of my bubble yet but Winter Park has 146 ytd
    Saddened to say it, but Winter Park has been fluffing their YTD numbers some this season. I've caught it red-handed on several occasions. Sad cuz in the past they had been one of the most honest mountains with snow numbers. Sure, they've received more snow than most other spots in the N. Mtns, but that's not a completely accurate number.

Quote Originally Posted by blazes_boylan View Post
    Saddened to say it, but Winter Park has been fluffing their YTD numbers some this season. I've caught it red-handed on several occasions. Sad cuz in the past they had been one of the most honest mountains with snow numbers. Sure, they've received more snow than most other spots in the N. Mtns, but that's not a completely accurate number.
    I've been wondering how their total snowfall is 50% more than any other area around. It didn't quite add up.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I've been wondering how their total snowfall is 50% more than any other area around. It didn't quite add up.
    Where does it show season total snowfall on their website?