Page 1019 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,475 of 41143
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski View Post
    I remember when it took an hour and a half and it was ankle deep.
    I member that.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jpcmoriarty View Post
    Well this isn’t what I wanted to hear....and the warmest part of the storm is still enroute. Catching a friends movie at the Vail Film fest tomorrow and was planning to head your way to use last Aspen ticket Sunday. I was hoping the bowl would stay snowy.
    Still be worth coming.
    If the skiing is marginal the highlands party will just start rocking a bit earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by jpcmoriarty View Post
    Well this isn’t what I wanted to hear....and the warmest part of the storm is still enroute. Catching a friends movie at the Vail Film fest tomorrow and was planning to head your way to use last Aspen ticket Sunday. I was hoping the bowl would stay snowy.
    It wasn’t all that bad today. I skied Ajax till 5 and it was snowing hard up top. Pretty fun if your good.
    It’s really raining hard in town at 9.

Highlands will be what you make of it. I’ll be having fun and skiing hard.

It has been fucking pouring rain in vail for 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    It has been fucking pouring rain in vail for 2 hours
    Snow line is around 9k right now. Ultra dense snow around 10k and currently nuking (snow).

Good heavy snow tonight at 11k, great snow at 12k.

Winter Park snow stake looks pretty good.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

WP snowstake can showing 10" since 4pm. On top of 8" today. So tomorrow morning report will me...roughly 16" and counting. Wish I didn't have to make a little money, but I'll be searching for some leftovers or new fresh Sunday...

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Argh, the timing of this storm is off for me, it's torture!

First chair @ WP tomorrow. Blue pants red coat. Say hi.

Moving to the PNW in the fall so guess I better get used to it. Gonna be a fun few days

And THIS is the year I got a weekday pass at the Basin. I have a free first day on my Loveland card, however. Tomorrow might be the day.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

32 degrees and raining hard at the tunnel. Looks like rain as far as I can see up Loveland Pass

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

That makes me feel better about not believing the Friday night/Saturday report and planning other stuff for today.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Snow on the east side of the divide, but 33F and rising.

Off to first chair
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I was going to be headed up at least one day this weekend thanks to a generous and very prego wife, but this happened at 9:51 am yesterday. Both are doing great! Name:  IMG_9951.JPG
Views: 363
Size:  216.0 KB

20” at Winter Park. 🤙

^^^congrats Wolfe!

Congrats wolfelot!

Get some, everybody!

Grabby, hooky, slidy, slushy, stingy, surfy, cement. Any snow that has been tracked even once is getting set up into stone. The fresh is fun, though.

Great looking kid Wolfy, congrats.

Congrats Wolfe, kid stoke in the making a few years from now!

I had to check in today to extend the shooting pain in my skull for one more day after leaving in the middle of the early dumping yesterday morning. Despite the lack of much new snow during the week I enjoyed lapping Spaulding and managed to find some nice stashes not too far off the beaten path. Hoping to have more free time (and snow) next trip out to get a few tours in, so many incredible looking lines seemingly everywhere you look.

Congrats Wolfe!

Top half of the front side of A Basin skied really well for a few hours. Nice and creamy maritime snow.

Montezuma is cream on crust and not worth it. Still have never had a good pow day back there. Starting to think it just doesn't happen.

Left at 11am as it was getting really warm and everything was turning to mank. The bottom half of Pali was getting ugly.

Edit to add- parking lot to my house in an hour. Wish it was like that all the time.

What in the flying fuck happened at Winter Park today? No lifts open anywhere, problems on SuperGauge. Never seen such a cluster fuck of people and lifties/troller's who didn't know what was going on.

Got the deepest turns of the season in today, and am already home. Jane was fucking deep.

I’ve had a few over the head days in Zuma Bowl, including one a few years ago when it opened for the season after a huge dump. It was magical - basically one long faceshot the whole way down Max. But yeah, doesn’t happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    What in the flying fuck happened at Winter Park today? No lifts open anywhere, problems on SuperGauge. Never seen such a cluster fuck of people and lifties/troller's who didn't know what was going on.

Got the deepest turns of the season in today, and am already home. Jane was fucking deep.
    Power outage on the winter park side. Jane was all time until about 11. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1523126831.446383.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	298.7 KB 
ID:	231565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1523127011.637887.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	231566