Page 1376 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376
Results 34,376 to 34,399 of 34399
    don't worry it'll dump on the front range next week then turn smoggy and be blue sky and sunny in the mtns

^^^ send the rain Fred, move this dam smoke out.

Don't worry, front range covered, today is cloudy and cool, yoga pants and sweaters will be on point at every brewery on the front range. You can smell the fresh carnage of dead pumpkin spice in the air and a faint call of "yeah brahhhhhh" in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    ^^^ send the rain Fred, move this dam smoke out.

Don't worry, front range covered, today is cloudy and cool, yoga pants and sweaters will be on point at every brewery on the front range. You can smell the fresh carnage of dead pumpkin spice in the air and a faint call of "yeah brahhhhhh" in the background.
    It's an early fall feeling POW DAY!! Send it to the low temps!! Yeah brah!

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

I rode Boreas to Bakerís to Aspen Alley again today...awesome again, but JFC there was a group of like 15 moms and 20-30 kids all hiking up the Alley. I know itís a popular trail but shouldnít there be a limit to hiking group sizes?

Anyone else drive over Monarch pass lately and notice something curious about the trees on the left?

They've been working on that for a few years. It is a bit odd looking, but its good to get all of that dead timber out of there. It does look like there should be a lift in there now. Last season Monarch mentioned it on instagram, telling people to be very careful of all of the downed trees if they ski over there.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoBeak View Post
    They've been working on that for a few years. It is a bit odd looking, but its good to get all of that dead timber out of there. It does look like there should be a lift in there now. Last season Monarch mentioned it on instagram, telling people to be very careful of all of the downed trees if they ski over there.
    Yeah, looks like you could ski a new run every lap. Pretty sweet. Hadnít noticed it till last night and thought I was seeing things.

A-Basin announcing a vaccination mandate for all employees and the meltdowns on social media are fantastic. 90% of employees have already been vaccinated, FWIW. News flash......nobody cares that you are 'boycotting' them now. Top comment- "The amount of snowflakes here would make for a nice powder run." Haha.

I expect all CO ski areas to announce the same under the new federal mandate. Looks like the anti-vaxxers will be skiing their couches this season.
    Last edited by cmsummit; 09-18-2021 at 09:25 AM.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    A-Basin announcing a vaccination mandate for all employees and the meltdowns on social media are fantastic. 90% of employees have already been vaccinated, FWIW. News flash......nobody cares that you are 'boycotting' them now. Top comment- "The amount of snowflakes here would make for a nice powder run." Haha.

I expect all CO ski areas to announce the same under the new federal mandate. Looks like the anti-vaxxers will be skiing their couches this season.
    Love it. Boycott away morons.

Think Iíve said this before but I feel like all these anti vaxx people in the comments are not even basin pass holders and maybe donít even ski.

Sort of selfishly wish theyíd all require proof of vaccination or neg test result within 48 hrs for the public, but doubt it will happen. Just really donít want to ski with a mask in 50 degree weather this year.

In other news; do I or donít I put on snow tires this week? Flake on Mondayís forecast could mean shit-show at discount tires. Iíd do it myself, but new wheels/TPMS need to get programmed.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Boycotting a ski area must be music to a passholder's ears. Hey Davey, institue a vax mandate.

Yes! Bring on the boycotts.

I swear, I have never seen so many immature adults than this day and age. It's literally just a small shot that has some minimal side effects (for maybe half of people) and then that's it!

I got mine and I'm completely 100% fine. I actually biked 20ish miles then skied the basin the day after my 2nd Pfizer shot haha

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    I swear, I have never seen so many immature adults than this day and age. It's literally just a small shot that has some minimal side effects (for maybe half of people) and then that's it!

I got mine and I'm completely 100% fine. I actually biked 20ish miles then skied the basin the day after my 2nd Pfizer shot haha
    How do you know your dna didnít change? How do you know your dick wonít fall off in 10 years? Why dont you believe in your own immune system? Arenít you worried that you are chipped now? Havenít you done your own RESEARCH?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    How do you know your dna didn’t change? How do you know your dick won’t fall off in 10 years? Why dont you believe in your own immune system? Aren’t you worried that you are chipped now? Haven’t you done your own RESEARCH?
    you’re right, how could I be so blind and conformist?

But for real, McDonald’s and your iPhone will give you all of those.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    How do you know your dna didnít change? How do you know your dick wonít fall off in 10 years? Why dont you believe in your own immune system? Arenít you worried that you are chipped now? Havenít you done your own RESEARCH?
    Based on this, a vaccine mandate could lead to more intelligent lift convo, or none at all, either of which would be fine. But also, I never have to worry about dropping a wrench/screwdriver again. Ferrous pole handles ftmfw.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

hey everyone just a friendly psa
    my bike trails have been complete mint all summer long
    so all you front rangers punters shuttlers and assorted clowns can you stop riding my trails go home and not come back until ski season
    sure would help things out
    first time all year they are getting dusty rutted and washboarded

Don't Enchanted Forest my Colorado trail front rangers

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    so all you front rangers punters shuttlers and assorted clowns can you stop riding my trails go home and not come back until ski season
    We could use some more rain.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Sorry weíre getting in the way of your alone time with Isak Heartstone. Maybe try and ride something other than the Boreas Pass Road or Carter Park.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Sorry we’re getting in the way of your alone time with Isak Heartstone. Maybe try and ride something other than the Boreas Pass Road or Carter Park.
    hey bro
    boring ass pass and shuttling barney ford down to carter park is all I can handle these days
    and yeah I do a selfie for my instagram once a week with isak always get bummed when I have to wait in line behind a bunch of gapers to take my photo
    #fredheartsisak

The DEPTH HOARZZZZ has arrived!!

FKNA Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0774.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	386017