Page 1507 of 1650 FirstFirst ... 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... LastLast
Results 37,651 to 37,675 of 41250
    Let me provide some tips for all you front rangers headed up the the mtns for your once a year trip to say you goto the mtns more or less live in the mtns but live in berthoud

Hit kenosha on Fri Sat or sun between 11 an 2

Ride your brakes ride em the whole way down the pass hard

Act like your the only one who knows this top spot in colorado

Get at least 30 cars behind you as you do 15 under the speed limit while posting live Colorado updates on Facebook

Suck ass in every switch back yet accelerate to 20 over in the straight aways see breaking

Go to the bar hotspings or social media and brag about how cool colorado use all the same old same old sayings as if they are orginal

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Let me provide some tips for all you front rangers headed up the the mtns for your once a year trip to say you goto the mtns more or less live in the mtns but live in berthoud

Get at least 30 cars behind you as you do 15 under the speed limit while posting live Colorado updates on Facebook

Suck ass in every switch back yet accelerate to 20 over in the straight aways see breaking

Go to the bar hotspings or social media and brag about how cool colorado use all the same old same old sayings as if they are orginal
    #coloRADo #vanlife #blessed

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Don’t forget, if you want to wait for someone to back out of a parking spot, do so whilst still in the traffic lane.

I once blanked this fiasco coming back from fishing and it was like an hour or mor from Jefferson to the top of the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Drove northbound 285 4 or 5 years ago on the last sunday of September. Hit Kenosha at like 4:45 and it I got stuck in the annual Denver pilgrimage to see the fall colors. I think it took almost 2 and a half hours to get to the 470 turn off. Best part was an early winter storm had blown in a few days earlier and there was hardly an aspen leaf left on any tree.

I look forward to the fastfred first hand reports from the next few weekends at the raddest place in #coloRADo

Shits getting dope around leadvegas

Stopped and rubbed onee out

I'll post up my instagram and you tube channel I need links and likes and shit applied to be the 9news man about colorado road pro but Kathie said my socials aren't where they need to be to get the jib

Typical MB driver with a latte in the cup holder and warning lights on the dashboard.

Don’t forget yer 4Runner, trucker hat and Pumpkin Spice Latte! #fall #coloRADo #mountainlife #ilivewhereyouvacation #goldenpowpow

fastfred is one of those undercover CEOs. He sounds like a simple Summit County man, but then sneaks in a Mercedes behind the wheel pic. The dude has a mansion in Breck and all the stocks he sold from his CEO buyout from a few years back.

Lol the brother can't even afford a haircut. That's the Ritz Carlton shuttle he is driving. Someone tip that dirtbag

TPMS light always on is standard for Mercs

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Lol the brother can't even afford a haircut. That's the Ritz Carlton shuttle he is driving. Someone tip that dirtbag
    Laughing my ass off

Did I ever tell you about when nate doggg picked me up in the shuttle bus my cousin was like is this guy for real?

And don't worry swung by your house and took a dump on the sidewalk for when you get back next week

Did I ever tell you about when nate doggg picked me up in the shuttle bus my cousin was like is this guy for real?
    Did you seriously type this out like anyone cares. God damn summit county residents might be the biggest phaeggots on planet earth.
    Last edited by Tal; 09-21-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tal View Post
    Did you seriously type this out like anyone cares. God damn summit county residents might be the biggest phaeggots on planet earth.
    1) do you understand that people here know each other in real life and not every conversation needs to be relevant to you?

2) if you're going to use homophobic slurs at least spell them correctly.

Is 2 posts in 6 years some sort of record? Attack of the JONG! Probably just an alias/troll....
    Old's Cool.

Wait wait wait. Fred is real?!?!?!?

Oh, and STFU JONG!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

yawn

and shit leaves will be going off this weekend plus october fest summit is going to be all time get some

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    1) do you understand that people here know each other in real life and not every conversation needs to be relevant to you?

2) if you're going to use homophobic slurs at least spell them correctly.
    been called worse and I'm secure with myself
    jealousy is a bitch huggs and kisses

on another note when are we all showing up at your new house and making your neighbors hate you?

plus october fest summit is going to be all time get some
    20 years ago I rolled into Breck late afternoon after a ride, to grab some food, only to discover the remnants of Oktoberfest. Drunk people stumbling all over the place. I can only imagine the shitshow it is now. Vibes.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah he has to shuttle all those drunk people and entertain them with stories you've all heard before. Sometimes they puke in his Sprinter

I actually enjoy some Sunday afternoon Oktoberfest action.....Saturday is just too many people and sucks. Won't be in attendance this year, someone get a mug for me.
    Old's Cool.

Saturday will be like a powder day in Breck: perfect weather, golden leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, Oktoberfest on Main St, tacky trails after this rain and thousands and thousands of Breck homies. #fallvibes

Yeah, my experience was a Saturday.

Crested Butte mags: would you say end of next week would be close to peak down there? Or wait a bit longer?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Crested Butte mags: would you say end of next week would be close to peak down there? Or wait a bit longer?
    Kebler is still 90-95% green as of this weekend.

The rest of the area is changing and some stands are peaking off Washington Gulch. I'd guess next week will have the most changing leaves still on trees and a lot less green in two weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220925_153950994.MP~2.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	427532  

Hey!!! I saw leaves today!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6048.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	369.8 KB 
ID:	427575