Page 1422 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 ... LastLast
Results 35,526 to 35,550 of 41256
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Morning crowds have been bad since they can't seem to get the queen or west wall lifts open on time or at all. East River crowds are bad by cb standards. Paradise has been pretty mellow

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, about what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Thx

Parked at friend’s place in Boulder.

No idea about our place. Several other families that we know have definitely lost their homes in Louisville and Superior.

A strike of shitty luck out of nowhere.

When will 2020 end?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    We have 2020 Two upon us. 2020 on repeat…

Sorry Colorado. Vibes to everyone affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    We have 2020 Two upon us. 2020 on repeat…

Sorry Colorado. Vibes to everyone affected.
    Yeah. 2020 “TOO” starts in a few hours.

I'm so sorry for all who are affected. Have been traveling in SC to see family this week and been away from TV, Radio, and the TRGs so only now getting caught up. So sad..

Oh and what was all that college football nonsense? Some kind of red tide or something that nothing to do with the weather?

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    I’ve been pretty amazed at the amount of cigs I’ve seen tossed out of cars lately. I mean wtf people?!? Only a matter of time on one of these dry and windy days. Not saying that is the cause of this but…
    Idk why they think its ever OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    On the snow…I decided on WP instead of Abasin due to needing to be home for dinner reservations and didn’t want to deal with I70 west of tunnel. Turns out I am going to miss anyway. Currently in er for broken and displaced forearm. Falling sucks

Sorry to hear it. I was in the same ER on Wednesday. 3 broken ribs and a lot of bruising after snagging a submarined log and hitting a tree moving pretty damn fast. Falling indeed sucks.

You have to be careful of the fast moving trees. Before climate changes trees were always slow moving to sedentary

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Sorry to hear it. I was in the same ER on Wednesday. 3 broken ribs and a lot of bruising after snagging a submarined log and hitting a tree moving pretty damn fast. Falling indeed sucks.
    Damn. Heal fast.

I actually drove to my local er in Littleton. Doc thought it wasn’t the smartest thing.

Holy crap did we ever have one today. Fattest Headwall opening I have had in my 25 years here. Hiking only. No lifties, it might be a thing this year- bring your hiking legs if you visit CB this season.

Tremendous snow at Crested Butte.

Still looking for my epic mix badge for the Chinese downhill from the Paradise lift to Mach 1 to the East River Lift. I'm confident I won it Friday.
    I have more skis and bikes than Facebook friends.

Holy crap did we ever have one today. Fattest Headwall opening I have had in my 25 years here. Hiking only. No lifties, it might be a thing this year- bring your hiking legs if you visit CB this season.
    Well that's different. Glad you got some. Decided to head to Telluride today, 13" overnight. It didn't suck.

This new normal is good

Oh man I saw the pic of the opening, that would’ve been a fun boot pack race!!

Silverton pushed 94" in this cycle. It's been insane around here, heard it might be a 7 day record for snowfall at the mountain. Best December skiing I've ever done in CO.

No matter how many faceshots I've gotten in the past week, I am still just reeling over the fires. My parents were packing their belongings and where I grew up burned... in fucking December. Vibes to anyone effected.

My only regret to not buying an epic pass this season is that I probably won’t be able to ski CB with a deep base.

I bet it's going to be pretty nipply in Gunni and Fraser tonight. Keep those faucets running folks.

Already -5 here and it's supposed to dip to -11. Can't imagine what those cold sinks will reach.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

It got down to -23 here but -13 currently. It looks like CB is winning right now. Gonna be a lot of dead batteries and missed flights this morning. A lot of newcomers got the reality of winter the last couple of weeks.

Seems like rich people like to plow with a shiny UTV now. Well that toy is no match for Yellow Iron. Around here, you do not plow into the road. All the snow from the road center line onto your property is yours and the county will put it wherever the fuck they want.

Too me, how the plow and shovel and if you help other people tells me a lot about who you are. Snowblow into the street and don't help your neighbor stuck in there driveway? You are an asshole and fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    A lot of newcomers got the reality of winter the last couple of weeks.
    Soon to be followed by the reality that Johnny SnowPlow ain't gonna show up in the spring to fix all of their awesome potato rock 'scaping.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Soon to be followed by the reality that Johnny SnowPlow ain't gonna show up in the spring to fix all of their awesome potato rock 'scaping.
    Placing cobble around the perimeter of your drive is almost as city as those flat flywatter snow "shovels".

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    It got down to -23 here but -13 currently. It looks like CB is winning right now. Gonna be a lot of dead batteries and missed flights this morning. A lot of newcomers got the reality of winter the last couple of weeks.

Seems like rich people like to plow with a shiny UTV now. Well that toy is no match for Yellow Iron. Around here, you do not plow into the road. All the snow from the road center line onto your property is yours and the county will put it wherever the fuck they want.

Too me, how the plow and shovel and if you help other people tells me a lot about who you are. Snowblow into the street and don't help your neighbor stuck in there driveway? You are an asshole and fuck you!
    Our plow driver is a little overzealous and plows 6' past the edge of the road, scraping baby head rocks into my driveway and ripping up my asphalt. AITA for wanting to put a rock though his windshield? Fist time in ten year we've had that problem. I might have to post some old Coombacks at the edge of the road. I was gonna use those for a shotski damnit!

Okay so let's start this small battle then, wipers up or wipers down when anticipating a storm?

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Okay so let's start this small battle then, wipers up or wipers down when anticipating a storm?
    Your choice. I really just can't be bothered. Some cars (Subarus) really stick the wipers down in a hole where they freeze. My wipers take the full blast of the defrost. Oh...high dollar Bosch wipers of course.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Down. Every time I put them up it stops snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Down. Every time I put them up it stops snowing.
    Yup, plus it is a great way to display your complete faith in the Opensnow hype-storm that said you would get 12"+ and you only got 2".