Page 1232 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... LastLast
Results 30,776 to 30,800 of 41143
    Man, for a day where the forecast said it was pretty much going to rain all day, it sure ended up being pretty nice all day. Dirtbiking, paddle boarding, and mountain biking happened and I never really got poured on. Good weekend overall.

It’s been cloudy and cooler and a little rain but Eagle Cty hasn’t seen much rain but it’s been better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Breck locals: it’s been years since I’ve driven up the Spruce Creek Road to the Mohawk Lakes upper TH. Remind me: is it rough enough that an MDX would be a bad idea?

make sure you have bald highway tires and you'll be fine
    or just buck up and hike the extra mile or so from the lower trail head
    it's doable, I wouldn't do it though, just a couple bad sections
    go early very early spruce creek is a disaster of people with nice tennis shoes, they smell like dryer sheets, and carry bottled water the got at the quickie mart and then drop it beside the trail when empty next to the hundreds of bags of dog shit or they are all REI'd out ready to conquer everest and get annoyed by my dog raising hell and the trail of weed smoke that follows behind me

please provide a TR after your adventure

^thanks for the lolz
    I’ll audible to the Mayflower Gulch side to climb Pacific.

Did the drift/ fletcher side of mayflower last Saturday. Saw nobody up there.

Thinking of riding bikes on spruce burro after work today. Think it will be relatively clear of people at that hour or am I being delusional thinking so?

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Did the drift/ fletcher side of mayflower last Saturday. Saw nobody up there.

Thinking of riding bikes on spruce burro after work today. Think it will be relatively clear of people at that hour or am I being delusional thinking so?
    hope ya did. That's the only time I ride spruce, the kind of tourists that frequent that trail wouldn't be caught dead out there around dinner time

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    they smell like dryer sheets
    Thought I heard all tourist complaints by now, I stand corrected

don't know what other resorts are doing. Wolf Creek has a survey looking for input. If anyone is interested. https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/a...edea4ceb8a6c20
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    Thought I heard all tourist complaints by now, I stand corrected
    I can write a book
    I swear these moms dump seven dryer sheets into the dryer it's potent
    almost like getting to work and the whole job smells like La Familia, buy some unscented tide bro

never used my car horn so much in the past couple weeks, breck is starting to sound like nyc, wake the fuck up people, do they not have traffic circles in texas? a buddy pullled a family out of the ditch yesterday not a centimeter of snow of the ground but they found the ditch, too busy looking at there phone, shits real, counting down the days till everyone goes back home, then I talk to another bro who says all his clients are sticking around through september at least, since they can all wfh and kids aren't in school, fuck, they will all be gone as soon as it snows a foot in early sept and it's 20 degrees in the morning at least one can hope

Nice gatekeeping FastFred. I'll score it as 7.6/10!
    Last edited by hatchgreenchile; 07-31-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Fuck I70 is full of Texass, Floriduh, Zona, Kansas and Cali plates. Fuck all y’all.

And Denver is full of assholes and wannabes. But the junkyards are the best so I'm enjoying the asphalt jungle.

The wannabes in Denver are almost worst than the tourists. Colder days are coming, but not soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Fuck I70 is full of Texass, Floriduh, Zona, Kansas and Cali plates. Fuck all y’all.
    I would like to give the Colorado maggots some good news on two points, I am not coming to Colorado this summer.

Usually I come twice to get out of the Houston heat and humidity, but have decided I like Tahoe better in the summer.

So that's one less "Texass" resident and also one less knuckle dragging conservative spewing his ignorance in your state this summer.
    (my apologies to those of you in CA that I am now polluting your state)
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

I think there have been far more Texards this year than ever before, so you do you.

Near record tourist traffic in the high country. Tons of Texas plates and other out of state. I do wonder if some of that is if many of those out of state plates would have been red plates in a normal year (red license plates are typically rental cars in CO) as people are driving not flying right now.

There's still room for Scougs. Just wear a mask eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

It was said somewhere on here but if you are traveling that far for a vacation during a pandemic, you are a fucking self-entitled asshole.

"We hear y'all are doing real good with this COVID thing. That's why we left our home state to come quarantine here." <-Things tourists say walking around on CO mountain-town main streets. Also, that's not what quarantine means...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Saw a Texas family getting ready to do the new ropes course at A-Basin yesterday and of course, all four were maskless (even though everyone else wore masks in the whole base area and signs are everywhere). The disrespect just pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Saw a Texas family getting ready to do the new ropes course at A-Basin yesterday and of course, all four were maskless (even though everyone else wore masks in the whole base area and signs are everywhere). The disrespect just pisses me off.
    so, you see them get out of their car with texas plates ? I would imagine the line at the ropes course starts a ways from the parking lot. just curious of your ID process.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    so, you see them get out of their car with texas plates ? I would imagine the line at the ropes course starts a ways from the parking lot. just curious of your ID process.
    When they have bedazzled jeans, bleached blonde wives and matching iPhones they are likely Texans

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    The Lornhorns tee gave them away. And yeah, bedazzled jeans.

texans pay my bills
    I had to ask one texan to tell his wife to put a baggy oversized sweatshirt on when we came over to there house
    the one size too small yoga pants and halter top wasn't helping my guys get things done

she's texan and she can come to breck anytime I'll show her around