Page 1382 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 ... LastLast
Results 34,526 to 34,550 of 41157
    that time of year where the snow interrupts my morning ride routine, not that I won't ride in the snow but it is damn cold. Hoping the storm today is a dud personally, the basin has what they need already.

Name:  unnamed.gif
Views: 626
Size:  504.5 KB

Blowing snow at the college

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1014210720a_HDR.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	935.9 KB 
ID:	389026
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

ohh? do they do a teach program or ?? in winter? I've only played the disc course a few times in summer over there

ABasin opening Sunday......
    Old's Cool.

A-basin opening on Sunday.

Edit: cmsummit beat me to it

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

ABasin opening Sunday....beat you all to it.

Heard thought the grapevine that ABasin will be opening on Sunday.

Hope they make tons of money off all the gapes buying lift tix and waiting for first chair! Pow Day!!!

Someone should tell that guy that’s got first chair the last 40 years in a row and make sure he’s awake.

It’s still golf season you gapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not it summit it isn’t. Might go Sunday and get a mug, idk never actually end up pulling the trigger on that idea

Keystone gonna snake them and open Saturday I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    ohh? do they do a teach program or ?? in winter? I've only played the disc course a few times in summer over there
    Yes they do!

It sure is fun to walk around in snow and hear that crunchy sound underfoot. And supposedly cold air on your face releases endorphins like runner's high. I'm happy.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

If you need snow really bad, Wolf Creek has some really bad snow.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    If you need snow really bad, Wolf Creek has some really bad snow.
    I went up to check it out yesterday and ended up playing in the parking lot with my dog.

With the news about A Basin opening today, I started wondering about my Monarch pass. I called over there on Friday and they said they were really late getting passes mailed out. Just fyi. Anyway, I'm keen to see pics of the lift line today at A Basin, hahaha. Hope I can get over there midweek.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    With the news about A Basin opening today, I started wondering about my Monarch pass. I called over there on Friday and they said they were really late getting passes mailed out. Just fyi. Anyway, I'm keen to see pics of the lift line today at A Basin, hahaha. Hope I can get over there midweek.
    Not sure if this will continually update or not. Either way, looks like people are having fun out there.

Well the weather is very nice and I am keen to get on that snow.
    Henry David Thoreau

Line wasn’t that bad, at least nowhere near as bad as Epic pass days. I actually thought the snow conditions were some of the best on opening day in some time. Could tell a lot of it had a natural snow feel and some good sender moguls carved their way in pretty quick.

^^^that line looks like nothing close to the years where it was halfway back up the hill. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like many Ikoners wasted one of their 7 days today.

With the news about A Basin opening today, I started wondering about my Monarch pass. I called over there on Friday and they said they were really late getting passes mailed out. Just fyi.
    I was going to call Monarch this week looking for my pass as well. Did they mention when they were going to mail them out?

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    I was going to call Monarch this week looking for my pass as well. Did they mention when they were going to mail them out?
    When I called last Friday, he agreed to mail mine that day. I guess you should call and ask.
    Henry David Thoreau

I need to get my gear sorted out. Hope to ski at A Basin on Thursday, crack o' noon. Anybody else?
    Henry David Thoreau

^^^^ heh, I hear you. Love this time of year with the anticipation, neighbors walked by looking at me funny this weekend as I was cleaning up my ski shit in the garage, techspray the outer gear, strip off the summer wax, etc... had skis, boots, gloves, all kinds of shit spread out over the drive way.

It really has been a great fall down on the front, cool evenings and great sunny days.

^^^^ heh, I hear you. Love this time of year with the anticipation, neighbors walked by looking at me funny this weekend as I was cleaning up my ski shit in the garage, techspray the outer gear, strip off the summer wax, etc... had skis, boots, gloves, all kinds of shit spread out over the drive way.

It really has been a great fall down on the front, cool evenings and great sunny days.
    and no smoke compared to last year...

When I called last Friday, he agreed to mail mine that day. I guess you should call and ask.
    Thanks. I will give them a call tomorrow.

Ha, had all my gear out and got it all sorted.
    Then went to the golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk