Page 1488 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... LastLast
Results 37,176 to 37,200 of 41265
    Yeah, they're everywhere, I think it's awesome. I've seen them in West Mag or near there a lot.

They killed it because they ran it off twice and it kept coming back for more, while they were dealing with a very injured patient. At least that's what I read earlier, didn't click the link in here.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    All you ever wanted to know about moose in Colorado.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...kASSrQJYsWVc7Z
    Up until 2013 anyway.

We had a mom give birth to two babies in our back yard a few years ago. They come back every spring now.

They captured one today that had wandered all the way out to Thornton.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    All you ever wanted to know about moose in Colorado.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...kASSrQJYsWVc7Z
    Kinda wild how many are around here, and how the reintroduction zones are nowhere even close.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The skiing on the front range is pretty damn good right now, pretty easy to get long smooth descents for early June. Meanwhile people are riding MTB on the classic alpine rides in the San Juans.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The skiing on the front range is pretty damn good right now, pretty easy to get long smooth descents for early June. Meanwhile people are riding MTB on the classic alpine rides in the San Juans.
    Regarding this and your post on that Slide Zone thread - would you say the water's drained from the snow in what you're skiing? I was hoping to get out this weekend but hesitant with overnight lows around 40F even at ~13k'. I guess I can always just go see what it's like but wary of pushing it in bad conditions due to sunk cost on time/effort getting there.

New Jong from east Aurora or something? Just go play on the snow and stop worrying. Sleep at the trailhead and get out early.

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronist View Post
    Regarding this and your post on that Slide Zone thread - would you say the water's drained from the snow in what you're skiing? I was hoping to get out this weekend but hesitant with overnight lows around 40F even at ~13k'. I guess I can always just go see what it's like but wary of pushing it in bad conditions due to sunk cost on time/effort getting there.
    No, Edwards was not summer, definitely transitioning. Solid freeze last night though.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Feels like July down here right now. Highs in the 70s at 9318' and mid 90s in Durango. Crazy to me that lots of people are still skiing big classic spring descents up North. Sounds like the riding off Molas is in great shape right now and the Engineer Mountain Trail is clear of trees and snow as of a couple days ago. I'm going to check it out tomorrow after work.

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    Feels like July down here right now. Highs in the 70s at 9318' and mid 90s in Durango. Crazy to me that lots of people are still skiing big classic spring descents up North. Sounds like the riding off Molas is in great shape right now and the Engineer Mountain Trail is clear of trees and snow as of a couple days ago. I'm going to check it out tomorrow after work.
    Right! Ski season is feeling like a distant memory.

I could really, really go for some high country riding right now. Injuries suck.

Temps this week on the Front Range have been perfect for riding though. Heat comes in now and I’m sure smoke soon enough

Still lots of snow up hi in scummit blue river turned into a gusher today 70 in breck wall to wall gapers included

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Getting thin up by Indy Pass, but we still found a patch to ski.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220611_192145072.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	418735

But that picture makes it look bigger and better than it was, it was truly a patch.

aaaaaaaand so starts the smoke season from the fires in flagstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    aaaaaaaand so starts the smoke season from the fires in flagstaff.
    MOTHERFUCKER! I knew it, such a nice weekend I kept thinking "I wonder when the smoke will start to suffocate us again". Well here we are. Sonofabitch! Can barely see Baldy this am.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    MOTHERFUCKER! I knew it, such a nice weekend I kept thinking "I wonder when the smoke will start to suffocate us again". Well here we are. Sonofabitch! Can barely see Baldy this am.
    Yeah, we were just talking about it yesterday. Jinxed ourselves.

drinking coffee on deck this morning, that orange glow of the sun rising through the filtered smoke..... its time to chew the air

Feels like I go right from checking the avy reports every morning to checking inciweb and purple air.

Just a slight haze here, we seem to be just out of the line of smoke. /antijinx

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

At least the haze is always like 7 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Seems to be improving slightly in Summit. I can see Baldy again

I guess this is Colorado weather related. Mountain biker dies after running out of water on Palisade Plunge trail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...tp5?li=BBnbfcL

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    pretty much all the turns i made in the flat tops
    Attachment 418301
    Nice. Causeway bowl?

Love Red Rocks this time of year
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3683.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	373.8 KB 
ID:	418982

Stone man pass. Great corn at around 9:30