Page 1131 of 1642 FirstFirst ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... LastLast
Results 28,251 to 28,275 of 41032
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I just hate selfish entitled assholes. I think there are way more Coloradans that Texans that fit the bill.

If you can't take it, stay in the front range. It is gonna go next level this weekend with the forecast sun.

2wd Escalades, A&M hotties, jean skiers...they will all be smiling, how bout you?
    Yeah, I used to think the Texans sucked, but they're a chill bunch overall and aren't skiing where I want to ski. Clueless, sometimes, but they're honestly easier to deal with than a lot of other visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Yeah, I used to think the Texans sucked, but they're a chill bunch overall and aren't skiing where I want to ski. Clueless, sometimes, but they're honestly easier to deal with than a lot of other visitors.
    How's the body bag glades skiing right now?

wolf Creek skied awesome yesterday. Skied straight on to Alberta all day. Untracked turns all day. Great conditions for WC entire mountain skied fast. Didn't even know there were lines. If you were dealing with Texans maybe you were in the wrong place. Good to see families having fun and the hill making money. Great day for my last of the season in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski View Post
    How's the body bag glades skiing right now?
    Not sure why, but they have Body Bag and Dead End partially roped off right now. Pretty fucking annoying.

Front Side reopened today, it's so fun, so filled in. 3rd should reopen soon.

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

Copper was skiing great today. Finally got to see the amazing new avalanche chutes and the cleaned out SKY chutes.

Looks like tucker was open today?

Anyone been up to the jones/ butler trailhead recently? Wondering how buried that is right now.

Copper was filled with Texans and Tucker opened at 10:30. It was money. Bluebird day with no wind.

Leftovers for the most part today at A-Basin, but some good to great turns were had by me and @I've Seen Black Diamonds! on Zuma today.

The patrol was working overtime blowing things up all over the East Wall trying to open it.

@ISBD shown pondering the debris on the East Wall.

Ski patrol at work - lots of slides released:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 03-18-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Looks like tucker was open today?

Anyone been up to the jones/ butler trailhead recently? Wondering how buried that is right now.
    Tucker was insanely good today. Found a thigh deep pillow line and got first tracks for a couple runs.

anyone hit Loveland today? did it get warm enough to be all crusty and refrozen tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by nomad_games View Post
    anyone hit Loveland today? did it get warm enough to be all crusty and refrozen tomorrow?
    Heading up tomorrow, orange and black outfit on older Wrens chasing a seven year old who will probably be singing Rancid songs. Ask for change.

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    Heading up tomorrow, orange and black outfit on older Wrens chasing a seven year old who will probably be singing Rancid songs. Ask for change.

cool, my friend is trying to convince me to try snowboarding in the morning, but if I end up skiing, I'll be on fat black DPS's with Forza Pivots and very green Atomic boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    anyone skiing WP/MJ on Saturday? I am going to brave the masses, but so far it looks like I'll be doing so solo.
    Beautiful day at the Jane minimal crowds. Heading to the Cirque, green jacket grey pants on teles if you're out here
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

wonder if the east wall will open any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    wonder if the east wall will open any time soon
    Still closed as of this morning butI’m gonna wait for the rope drop today, I’ll keep you posted

Looks like it opened 11:30 or so? Hope it was good! Ended up at copper to ski/ drink with friends

Spring is in full effect at Eldora. Finally got a reminder that it’s mid March. Freeze+melt all week it looks like.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1787.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	274573

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1788.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	274572

It’s melting nooooooooo! The humanity!!!!!! Damnit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I mean that bump looks like it should.

Though, over there we have have had great coverage and have been mostly escaping melt and refrozen stuff which has been nice but its in full force now.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

The skiing is so good right now in CB. For all the talk of Epic doom, I never waited more than 5 minutes today on a sunny spring break weekend. Maybe even Vail can't get people to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The skiing is so good right now in CB. For all the talk of Epic doom, I never waited more than 5 minutes today on a sunny spring break weekend. Maybe even Vail can't get people to come here.
    It'd be great if Vail swooped in, invested a bunch of money into fixing the lifts, then went bankrupt and sold the ski area to the town for pennies on the dollar. We can all dream can't we?

Saw some really nice tracks coming up Wolf Creek Pass this afternoon, heading East they were on the South side just before the summit. I don't believe it was treasure mountain, but a peak near there, don't know all the names.

Unrelated to skiing but notable - was coming West over WCP Friday night, just on the downside I saw what I thought was a big snow boulder in the right lane. As I moved out of the way I noticed its horns, eyes and beard. A mountain goat, literally just laying in the road. Was not phased in the least by my passing. Wanted to circle back for a picture but didn't want to freak him out...but it would've helped me believe my eyes to have some photographic evidence. Super cool, hope nobody hit him.

Edit for cardinal direction correction

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    Saw some really nice tracks coming up Wolf Creek Pass this afternoon, heading East they were on the South side just before the summit. I don't believe it was treasure mountain, but a peak near there, don't know all the names.

Unrelated to skiing but notable - was coming West over WCP Friday night, just on the downside I saw what I thought was a big snow boulder in the right lane. As I moved out of the way I noticed its horns, eyes and beard. A mountain goat, literally just laying in the road. Was not phased in the least by my passing. Wanted to circle back for a picture but didn't want to freak him out...but it would've helped me believe my eyes to have some photographic evidence. Super cool, hope nobody hit him.

Edit for cardinal direction correction
    open bowl to narrow choke it was the hour glass. not much of a line but the owner of the resort likes to hit it. Nice when the owner of the resort is a passionate skier.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    Nice when the owner of the resort is a passionate skier.
    That's fucking huge.
    At least Altera's CEO is a ripping skier. Rob Katz, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I just hate selfish entitled assholes. I think there are way more Coloradans that Texans that fit the bill.

If you can't take it, stay in the front range. It is gonna go next level this weekend with the forecast sun.

2wd Escalades, A&M hotties, jean skiers...they will all be smiling, how bout you?
    God bless. Also love people that moved here 15 months ago saying “Colorado’s full.”

Would rather wait 10min in line with happy people skiing groomers than 5min in line with complaining front rangers or local bros complaining about front rangers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums