Page 1320 of 1352 FirstFirst ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 ... LastLast
Results 32,976 to 33,000 of 33780
  1. #32976
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,423
    Super windy on the Divide. ABasin only has BMX and Lenewee open. Iím assuming Loveland only has 1,2,6 open? Lots of snow moving above treeline. Be careful out there.

  2. #32977
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    The almost 3.5 weeks of winter we had were pretty great though.
    You should probably get used to that...


  3. #32978
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,309
    So I take it spring break is still a thing this year.

  4. #32979
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,890
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    So I take it spring break is still a thing this year.
    Iím wondering the same thing. I mean it has been busy all winter, I wonder if March is going to be the same or even busier. Without a few more storms, shit is going to be getting pretty thin here. I know the rentals I manage are all booked up so thereís that, but they were booked in Feb too.

  5. #32980
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    summit county
    Posts
    454
    Wind was making spine and international real nice this morning, only get three in on pali before it closed then a couple Lenawee and bmx before I called it.

  6. #32981
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Wind was making spine and international real nice this morning, only get three in on pali before it closed then a couple Lenawee and bmx before I called it.
    Same...real nice first thing.

    Now they closed Lenawee. Only BMX open. Iím Audi 5000.

  7. #32982
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I’m wondering the same thing. I mean it has been busy all winter, I wonder if March is going to be the same or even busier. Without a few more storms, shit is going to be getting pretty thin here. I know the rentals I manage are all booked up so there’s that, but they were booked in Feb too.
    Yesterday at Vail was crazy busy for a Monday. Felt fairly SB crowd like.

  8. #32983
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,536
    the numbers are pointing to a HUGE spring break crowd get ready at least they dont like pow pow if it snows

  9. #32984
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    the numbers are pointing to a HUGE spring break crowd get ready at least they dont like pow pow if it snows
    Confirmed. Tree goods were still aplenty after the busy weekend.

  10. #32985
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Three-O-Three
    Posts
    14,557
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    So I take it spring break is still a thing this year.
    Why wouldn't it be? I bet it's even worse than usual... the combination of cases/deaths declining, no real int'l travel, and people cooped up all winter. No way I'd expect anything less than Epikonic crowds for the next 3-4 weeks.

  11. #32986
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,423
    Seems like midweeks are more crowded than normal this year...a combo of people out of work, doing work remotely or college aged kids are not doing live classes?

  12. #32987
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,536
    scummit is moving down a level what ever that means
    I'm guessing the number of people I see at trails heads using drugs and car sex will be up this spring break
    not going to break any records

  13. #32988
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Seems like midweeks are more crowded than normal this year...a combo of people out of work, doing work remotely or college aged kids are not doing live classes?
    Yeah, it has been a different level and a different flow altogether imo. I haven’t fully come to terms with it if I am being honest. Guess that’s on me, but fuck man...

  14. #32989
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    14,356
    https://radcraftbeer.com/news/gather-round-week-2021

    Eagle Valley restaurants are holding a week-long fundraising event to support the families and celebrate the lives of three community members who died in a recent avalanche incident.

    Gather Ďround and celebrate
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  15. #32990
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    It’s CRJ day, go skiing gents! Remember the man himself!

  16. #32991
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Itís CRJ day, go skiing gents! Remember the man himself!
    ^^^This made my day^^^
    Fuck yeah
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

  17. #32992
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    It’s CRJ day, go skiing gents! Remember the man himself!
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

  18. #32993
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    334
    CRJ, legend - will ski one for him belatedly tmrw

  19. #32994
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW, CO
    Posts
    788
    Had a pair of these come through the shop recently. RIP CRJ. One of the best.

    Name:  4frnt-crj-skis-2012-.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  39.6 KB

  20. #32995
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    14,356
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  21. #32996
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,423
    Someone must have gotten deep urban powder turns today on Ruby Hill. 14Ē+

  22. #32997
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    Had a pair of these come through the shop recently. RIP CRJ. One of the best.

    Name:  4frnt-crj-skis-2012-.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  39.6 KB
    We have a pair of those mounted to the wall in our back shop!

  23. #32998
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    summit county
    Posts
    454
    basin was providing some of that real nice wind buff this morning. was worth braving the wind.

  24. #32999
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    prb, co
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    basin was providing some of that real nice wind buff this morning. was worth braving the wind.
    can concur, damn it was windy though

  25. #33000
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,890
    Quote Originally Posted by turbomike15 View Post
    can concur, damn it was windy though
    Wind buffed velvet is the new powder day.

Similar Threads

  1. Up to the Minute Colorado Backcountry Weather Conditions
    By AzureAbyss in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. anti jinx, anti jinx, anti jinx thread
    By Benny Profane in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:34 PM
  3. The Colorado crew STOKE thread.
    By Blurred Elevens in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:16 PM
  4. a REPLY without a thread...
    By Endlessseason in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 08:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •