Page 1652 of 1652 FirstFirst ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652
Results 41,276 to 41,290 of 41290
    Head on fatality collision according to Facebook
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Saw some pictures from the inspection team I’m going to guess we won’t be going west over the bridge on 50 for a while. The bridge was close to failure. Based on a similar bridge in Kentucky with similar issues I’m guessing months. Maybe even a full replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Saw some pictures from the inspection team I’m going to guess we won’t be going west over the bridge on 50 for a while. The bridge was close to failure. Based on a similar bridge in Kentucky with similar issues I’m guessing months. Maybe even a full replacement.

So... Bets on which project is finished first- this bridge or the canyon?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post

https://www.kjct8.com/2024/04/18/tra...ridge-failure/

Some in this article. Danno mentioned you guys were discussing this, so poked my head in here. I'm following because planning a family roadtrip in July and I was planning on driving West through here heading home from CB. If it isn't fixed by mid-July, I'll be leaving a day earlier. But that's just an inconvenience for me. This is a disaster for local traffic and commuters.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Buffing it out looks to have been tried.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    https://www.kjct8.com/2024/04/18/tra...ridge-failure/

Some in this article. Danno mentioned you guys were discussing this, so poked my head in here. I'm following because planning a family roadtrip in July and I was planning on driving West through here heading home from CB. If it isn't fixed by mid-July, I'll be leaving a day earlier. But that's just an inconvenience for me. This is a disaster for local traffic and commuters.

In July you can head west over Kebler. And there is a much shorter summer detour (still pretty inconvenient) than the current massive detours.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    In July you can head west over Kebler. And there is a much shorter summer detour (still pretty inconvenient) than the current massive detours.
    Sweet. Thanks. I see the route now. Towing a trailer but it's short (22 feet).

I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Kebler is closed to Californians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3c9xWRWMCs

WP has the base cam pointed at the pond skim

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Yo. Was riding with my boy at A Basin last week. He dropped his phone (s23) on Marmot, we think around tree line or just below.
    Snowed a bunch, so I'm sure it's gone. If anyone finds it and wants beer in return. Let me know.
    Got a call from guest services..
    Phone returned! Thank you to the Karma's.
    It still works!!
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Kebler is closed to Californians.
    We're coming.
    https://youtu.be/DbsMZecRgbI?si=PBSQzm4o2S0v3Zbs

The rumor is this avalanche incident involving two groups lead to an altercation at the trailhead when Group 1 caught up to Group 2:
    https://avalanche.state.co.us/observ...d-d12ac979fbf4

"My group and I begin skiing the N couloir on Quandry on Sunday morning around 10:15am. We descended 1 by 1, and after getting about 1/3 of the way down the couloir a group skied on top of us. We had told this other groups our plans to ski this couloir and they could easily see us from the top. They skied on top of us on purpose. All 3 members of the group proceeded to ski from top to bottom. The third skier triggered a wind slab avalanche, that broke with I think was an 8-12 inch crown. The avalanche flushed out the entire last 2/3 of the couloir. It caught and carried a member of my team. we think this avalanche carried him 1000+ feet over rocks. He was partially buried. We performed rescue, while the team that triggered the avalanche proceeded to ski away."

It's crowded out there. Coordinate with other groups. Use radios. Be courteous. Be wary.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Karma will catch up with them, that's just sad form. Basically sounds like a classic case of entitlement to the point where they let their emotions of not being the only ones there get to them.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-another-group

Talk to me about the altercation and the rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-another-group

Talk to me about the altercation and the rumor.
    I know nothing else
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.