Page 1527 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527
Results 38,151 to 38,156 of 38156
    Scheduled to head to durango first week of feb. Keeping my eyes on this thread to see how the snow looks as I get closer.

I think its up 6% for the quarter, but down 12% overall. At least according to Snowbrains:

Vail Resorts sold 2.3 million Epic Pass products for the 2022/23 season, which is down by 12% over last year. However, it is an increase of 6% on the same period last year and of 39% over the last two years and 55% over the last three years.

https://snowbrains.com/vail-resorts-...n-last-season/

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Epic pass sales up 6% this season, so no, it doesn't look like there was a mass exodus to Ikon. I don't think that Ikon/Alterra shares their numbers. Maybe because they aren't a publicly traded company like VR?

It would be interesting to see the numbers broken down by region. Like maybe their sales in CO were down but sales in CA and/or WA were up for example. Either way, enjoy the shitshow.

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/vail-...022-23-season/

It's been heading this way since iClown. Last couple years, we've gone over the waterfall. It's hard to be iClown's marquee front range resort with no terrain expansions* in quite a while and expect anything different.

*I know, this year they gave us Jelly Roll back and "officially opened" Better Not and Why Not. These kinda runs are sure to spread people out ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    No. Wanker Pancake is the new Breck. My "Keep Winter Park Lame" campaign is backfiring. Apparently, exactly what we got is exactly what the young families want. I mean seriously, we have an in town sledding hill AND a Gravity Haus. The LoHi/Rino/Golden Puffy Coat Mafia is Living the Dream(tm).

Caribou Backcountry conditions

Looking to get some turns in this weekend at Caribou (outside Nederland) and wondering if anyone has been there this week and can give me a heads up on the snow conditions?

When are the racers going to be done at Copper?

Patrol was saying Resolution this weekend, so that means access across the racing terrain.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau