Page 1153 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... LastLast
Results 28,801 to 28,825 of 41143
    Here's a pic that I was sent.
    EPIC Lulz
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Should have just hiked up

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Ridiculous
    Name:  IMG_9090.JPG
Views: 1652
Size:  308.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Thanks for respecting the closures.

Ride the trails, we need users. More specifically, we need users who are aware of the access and maintenance challenges and are willing to be part of the solution not the problem. That's were we are at with Red Gate access. Too many uneducated users (local and tourist) who believe it is there right to access the WT Ranch, illegally park on public roads, and don't treat the neighborhood with respect (retarded dog parties, gratuitous weed smoking and beer drinking and generally treating it like a festival).

Thanks
    Looking to have a retarded dog party, gratuitous weed smoking, beer drinking and festival up on Rollins Pass. Tired to be respectful and ask quietly on the inerweb but was meet with the “Get off my lawn” response.
    So, guess I’ll drive up there. Find out. Then post directions for every Franger to show up. 🖕🏼

at least you have a plan.....

Quote Originally Posted by Woo-Dus View Post
    Looking to have a retarded dog party, gratuitous weed smoking, beer drinking and festival up on Rollins Pass. Tired to be respectful and ask quietly on the inerweb but was meet with the “Get off my lawn” response.
    So, guess I’ll drive up there. Find out. Then post directions for every Franger to show up. ����
    You asked me what the road conditions were. I said I had no idea. If you can somehow equate bike trails without legal parking and an easement through private land with a railroad grade established in 1903, you should win some type of prize.

Open your mouth...here comes the spoon. Do I have to make airplane sounds for you? Do you have your bib on?

There really is no snow below 12K but you know how it goes. Snow tends to stick around where it is drifted in on the road cuts and packed down my snowmobiles...or maybe you don't know that. So I would expect that you would be able to get to the top but maybe not?

You could call the FS in Hot Sulphur, it is there job to know. You could could also look around on the OHV fourms like ADVrider. You could also post on TGR as other skiers may have gone up there.

Oh by the way, it would be a great place for a festival. Always has been, always will be. I heard those boys up at Arrow could party!

https://mypresentpast.com/home/railr...fat-road3.html

Name:  arrowgdelea342-652x429.jpg
Views: 1349
Size:  28.3 KB

Mmmmm, tasty. Thanks!

Asked politely if you had any info on the road. Got a smart ass response, some shit about the openness in the forums and just ask TGR to see if anyone knew. That’s what I was doing by asking you?

I honestly have no idea. Why don't you ask in the weather thread?
    is what I said. I then tried to explain that I am generally against PMs as I think this message board worked better when everything was out in the open. Sorry, your 24 post JONG ass was triggered.

Have a good time skiing. Take pictures. Make sure you put them on Facebook. Maybe a YouTube about summer skiing.

I hope north west boulder previous flood areas does ok through this storm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	293B92AF-863A-4EB6-96DF-A985C89E2452.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	424.8 KB 
ID:	288961

Shinjuku?

Looking to have a retarded dog party, gratuitous weed smoking, beer drinking and festival up on Rollins Pass.
    A festival as in you yourself and your dog?

Or a festival as in you and 100 other ppl and their dogs?

Sent from my SM-T800 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

100 other ppl and they’re dogs.
    25th post!

25th post!
    They are? That's a bit of a harsh way to talk about your friends.

*Their
    Haha, you got me on that one.

25th post!
    Then call hot sulfur Ranger district because you are gonna need a USFS special use permit for an event that size. That is a highly environmentally sensitive area. They can fine each individual and on top of that you could see a 5000$ fine as the organizer.

You don't want to be a marked man like this douche https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=328800
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Foggy won this one, JONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Then call hot sulfur Ranger district because you are gonna need a USFS special use permit for an event that size. That is a highly environmentally sensitive area. They can fine each individual and on top of that you could see a 5000$ fine as the organizer.

You don't want to be a marked man like this douche https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=328800
    Sheriff and FS will shut that down and issue tickets. Guaranteed.

Basin is going to be Ikonic this winter. Pretty bummed - was hoping they would try and go alone or do just a couple of days partnership with some smaller resorts. I don't think most Epic Pass holders skied more than 5-7 days there each winter, so the potential reduction in crowds next season will likely be minimal.

None of the options are looking attractive at this point. Will likely be my first season completely forgoing a season pass...
    Last edited by RonMexico; 08-02-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    go upside down.

I'm planning on spending a few days backpacking in your fine state at the end of August and am looking for some opinions. I was considering both the Elk Park to Needleton semi-loop and the Four Passes Loop in the Bells, but it seems like most people prefer the Weminuche loop, yeah? I suppose both will be pretty busy and be susceptible to the afternoon monsoon rains? I'll be hiking during the week at least.

I also saw a report from two weeks ago in the Weminuche that the avalanche debris and snow were still very significant. I'd think at least the snow wouldn't be an issue by late August?

Are there any other loops I should consider? I'll be solo so no car shuttles possible. Three days would be ideal though I'd budget four for Elk Park to Needleton since I normally can do 15 miles a day at altitude with climbing without much trouble, but I realize that afternoon thunderstorms might mean I'm only hiking in the mornings.

Oh, and I'm not interested in peak bagging so I don't plan on side trips. Thanks!

West Elk wilderness has lots of loop-able trails and doesn't see near the traffic of some of the more popular routes.

Sweet, I’ll check that out as well.

Four Pass Loop won’t have many people, except at the Bells.
    Some people do it in a day.

Lots of shit to do up here.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Basin is going to be Ikonic this winter. Pretty bummed - was hoping they would try and go alone or do just a couple of days partnership with some smaller resorts. I don't think most Epic Pass holders skied more than 5-7 days there each winter, so the potential reduction in crowds next season will likely be minimal.

None of the options are looking attractive at this point. Will likely be my first season completely forgoing a season pass...
    Yeah even when the basin was unlimited on the Epic pass, most Denver folk and others who only ski 10-20 days a season wouldn't do more than the 5-7 days at the basin for sure. I agree in thinking the crowds will be just as bad. I was hoping for an A basin/loveland pass, not that I really expected it but it would've been cool. Although none of it effects me much living in UT these days... haha Ikon fucked the cottonwood canyons, that's for sure.

Abasin just announced a Mountain Collective partnership too. Kicker is, Abasin passholders get 50% off at all MC resorts, which is pretty sweet. People should lose their minds again, over two extra days of skiing like it is gonna ruin the place.