Page 1396 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... LastLast
Results 34,876 to 34,900 of 37080
  1. #34876
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wtf?
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

    throughpolarizedeyes.com

  2. #34877
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,395
    yo front range mtb punters are get there dream lift served bike park in evergreen only 850 ft of vert and they need to shut a few nimbys up to make it happen

    Could only imagine the outrage if they tried doing this in boulder county people throwing organic tomatoes w lots of Tibetan prayer flags and many of native american cerimonial dances to protect the sacred native land there 7,000 sq ft house is built on

    RIP full send bike ranch

  3. #34878
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,801
    Have to say, the sunrises every morning have been spectacular during this dry spell, some sunsets too.

    Just had to laugh at the crowds yesterday for what's open though, but it definitely seems like the M-F 9-5 crowd is full on again since covid started seeing the contrast between yesterday and during the week.

  4. #34879
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Have to say, the sunrises every morning have been spectacular during this dry spell, some sunsets too.

    Just had to laugh at the crowds yesterday for what's open though, but it definitely seems like the M-F 9-5 crowd is full on again since covid started seeing the contrast between yesterday and during the week.
    I was in Breck last night. That place never ceases to amaze. Had to park a mile from the Riverwalk and walk down Main Street right after the parade. What a scene, that place is hilarious. Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?

  5. #34880
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    I just try to imagine it like you're on a hill in Utah freeriding where it's also loose. Just float and flow!
    Yup. I remember the day I figured out how to ride that stuff. Was on Charlie’s Cutoff. Lock everything together and kind of surf it.

    And from that moment on I loved that “dirt”.

  6. #34881
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,907
    Wildfire by Dumont now, windy and dry today isn’t going to help anything.

  7. #34882
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    I laughed pretty hard at this comment haha.

    GoBreck has a good main street webcam, I just watched the tree lighting on there even though my shop is a half block away, way too many people out there for my liking.

  8. #34883
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    106
    Wet avalanches and soft bumps were noted on BP yesterday on the way home from our Winter Park Christmas tree harvest. My son wore his Vans instead of boots without difficulty. The resort looked packed and the near collisions scared me from the highway.
    God help us, please.

  9. #34884
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    Wet avalanches and soft bumps were noted on BP yesterday on the way home from our Winter Park Christmas tree harvest. My son wore his Vans instead of boots without difficulty. The resort looked packed and the near collisions scared me from the highway.
    God help us, please.
    Wet avalanches…in December. JFC!

  10. #34885
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Base of LCC
    Posts
    1,545
    Crazy fact It has snowed more in Hawaii than in Denver so far this year.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  11. #34886
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I was in Breck last night. That place never ceases to amaze. Had to park a mile from the Riverwalk and walk down Main Street right after the parade. What a scene, that place is hilarious. Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    breck is the bomb no one does christmas better
    if you don't like crowds festivities out the ass and an all around great time then it's not the place for you
    25 yr local and I love it to death man
    and yes you need an inbred burmese dog to complete the pataccui look one chick around here has four

  12. #34887
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I was in Breck last night. That place never ceases to amaze. Had to park a mile from the Riverwalk and walk down Main Street right after the parade. What a scene, that place is hilarious. Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    At least they all get sucked into one place. Same goes when skiing there…80% of skier/riders are on lower Peak 8/9.

  13. #34888
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Georgia vs. Alabama for the SEC Championship at 2pm today. You all know who to root for.
    We are officially in the pit of despair


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #34889
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    9,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Do new CO transplants get issued a Burmese mountain dog at the border now?
    Didn't know that Burmese mountain dogs had become popular...

  15. #34890
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Didn't know that Burmese mountain dogs had become popular...
    My apologies, hungover misspelling. Bernese of course.

  16. #34891
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,502
    Holy shit
    Fire above i70 fall river rosd south of 70


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  17. #34892
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Holy shit
    Fire above i70 fall river rosd south of 70


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Year round fire season these days.

  18. #34893
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ten Mile Vistas
    Posts
    3,910

    Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

    Was pleasantly surprised at how 'not busy' ABasin was yesterday......mazes at BME and Len never got over 1/3rd full from what I saw. Surely a result of how shitty the skiing is right now. CAIC Bash was fun......didn't seem as busy as in past years......didn't win shit tho. And Fuck 'Bama! I'll just leave this here.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2348.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	395401
    Old's Cool.

  19. #34894
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    19,871
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    CAIC Bash was fun......didn't seem as busy as in past years......didn't win shit tho.
    Good to see you!

    They reduced ticket sales this year.

    I liked Rapidgrass, but they played way too loud for the event. Much of the time you practically had to scream in people's ears to carry on a conversation, which made me sad because there were so many people I hadn't seen in a while. The Bash is a fundraising social event with music, not a fucking concert. My ears are still ringing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  20. #34895
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    27,853
    Flight for life yesterday morning at Eldora. No further details, but ski patrol was busy all morning it seemed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  21. #34896
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Flight for life yesterday morning at Eldora. No further details, but ski patrol was busy all morning it seemed.
    gotta be a collision or a Sonny Bono

  22. #34897
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I liked Rapidgrass, but they played way too loud for the event. Much of the time you practically had to scream in people's ears to carry on a conversation, which made me sad because there were so many people I hadn't seen in a while. The Bash is a fundraising social event with music, not a fucking concert. My ears are still ringing today.
    That's every year. For some reason nobody involved in putting on the bash understands that people are there to socialize with friends they haven't seen lately, not for the local bluegrass band.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

    throughpolarizedeyes.com

  23. #34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    CAIC was nicely uncrowded. Hope they raised some $$$$. The music was too loud at any volume, because it was bluegrass. Barf. haha

    Sure would be nice if these next storms produce.

  24. #34899
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    CAIC was nicely uncrowded. Hope they raised some $$$$. The music was too loud at any volume, because it was bluegrass. Barf. haha

    Sure would be nice if these next storms produce.
    Don't you know that in addition to getting a mtn dog, new transplants must also become accustomed to calling every bluegrass band "legendary"?

  25. #34900
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    19,871
    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    That's every year. For some reason nobody involved in putting on the bash understands that people are there to socialize with friends they haven't seen lately, not for the local bluegrass band.
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Similar Threads

  1. Up to the Minute Colorado Backcountry Weather Conditions
    By AzureAbyss in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. anti jinx, anti jinx, anti jinx thread
    By Benny Profane in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:34 PM
  3. The Colorado crew STOKE thread.
    By Blurred Elevens in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:16 PM
  4. a REPLY without a thread...
    By Endlessseason in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 08:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •