Page 1263 of 1652 FirstFirst ... 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... LastLast
Results 31,551 to 31,575 of 41291
    It snowed more.
    And Abasin reported that they are 5% away from selling out of season passes if anyone was holding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    It snowed more.
    And Abasin reported that they are 5% away from selling out of season passes if anyone was holding out.
    now sold out according to FB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post

STOLEN FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

Attachment 347309
    Silverton is looking goooood. I wish they still had early unguided damn it. I understand why they don't, but some of my best days out here have been there in December.

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    does anyone know Wolf Creek's uphill policy? I don't see it on their website anywhere. I saw some folks skinning up the Alberta side yesterday.
    I e-mailed Wolf Creek last week asking about their uphill policy and this was the response:

"We do allow uphill traffic, but only during lift operating hours. At this time lifts are currently operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You are welcome to skin up Kelly Boyce Trail or Tranquility Trail, but we do request that stay to the side of the trail and be aware of downhill traffic. Please do not enter any closed area and be aware that we do not allow dogs on the mountain."
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    now sold out according to FB
    And Al now asking pass holders to ski less in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I think it’s a pretty reasonable ask. Better than what VR has going on. People just need to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Every pass holder on the Front Range: "He means someone OTHER than me."

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Every pass holder on the Front Range: "He means someone OTHER than me."

bUt I wAnT tO sKi

I was planning to go tomorrow. But, since Al asked, I’ll go next week.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I think it’s a pretty reasonable ask. Better than what VR has going on. People just need to be patient.
    Is it though? I'm not an abasin passholder, but if I paid the money I'd think I'd be at least a little frustrated by the guy asking me not to use it the next few days.
    go upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Is it though? I'm not an abasin passholder, but if I paid the money I'd think I'd be at least a little frustrated by the guy asking me not to use it the next few days.
    I mean, when they announced that they weren't requiring passholder reservations, they also announced that they would likely be asking people to ski less on certain weekends. So the people spending money on those passes either knew the deal or weren't paying attention. Seems like your frustration under those circumstances would be a little misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by thefrush View Post
    I e-mailed Wolf Creek last week asking about their uphill policy and this was the response:

"We do allow uphill traffic, but only during lift operating hours. At this time lifts are currently operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You are welcome to skin up Kelly Boyce Trail or Tranquility Trail, but we do request that stay to the side of the trail and be aware of downhill traffic. Please do not enter any closed area and be aware that we do not allow dogs on the mountain."

interesting. A Pagosa local told me they skin up with their dog.

Kinda glad I decided loveland over abasin just for sake of crowds. Opening day on wednesday was pretty chill, line didn't even hit the end of the corral then I check the abasin base cam and the line was decently substantial.

I haven’t been up yet so I can’t say for sure but it looked like people were actually decently spaced out in the A basin line so it might have looked a little longer than it actually was. You are right though it did look kinda long. I might make it up next week for some runs, otherwise week after next for sure, provided we are still skiing. CO broke 5k yesterday. I want to get out but 1st day being a legitimate powder day at wolf creek is holding me over for now.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    It's the fucking WROD. They don't even have the upper mountain open. As someone who skis there a lot, I don't mind passing up a few more weeks to keep crowds down in the interest of the place maybe being able to stay open for when the snow is actually good.

It's the fucking WROD. They don't even have the upper mountain open. As someone who skis there a lot, I don't mind passing up a few more weeks to keep crowds down in the interest of the place maybe being able to stay open for when the snow is actually good.
    It's as if many people never had their parents teach them that life isn't always fair. Just like how parents these days hardly teach their kids the "look with your eyes, not your hands" lesson.

The lift line at ABasin looks completely reasonable and manageable right now......lots of space between folks.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    The lift line at ABasin looks completely reasonable and manageable right now......lots of space between folks.
    Little longer now.....
    Old's Cool.

Anybody been poking around at Butler or Berthoud?
    I have more skis and bikes than Facebook friends.

Quote Originally Posted by mfkracing View Post
    Anybody been poking around at Butler or Berthoud?

there's a post on the facebook CO BC group that says someone skinned up berthoud, but it was too sharky to ski, so they skinned back down.

There were some awesome looking turns on Independence yesterday (not mine). You have 5 hours left to get after it up there this season.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    There were some awesome looking turns on Independence yesterday (not mine). You have 5 hours left to get after it up there this season.
    No, it’s actually just starting to get good pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    I haven’t been up yet so I can’t say for sure but it looked like people were actually decently spaced out in the A basin line so it might have looked a little longer than it actually was. You are right though it did look kinda long. I might make it up next week for some runs, otherwise week after next for sure, provided we are still skiing. CO broke 5k yesterday. I want to get out but 1st day being a legitimate powder day at wolf creek is holding me over for now.
    i was just searching something unrelated and that "live at resort" thread popped up. glad to see u made the move ...and u didnt go to MT, landed in summit..... good to see u hitting WC and all the goods....awesome!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Summit County is in the white room.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Hit up the WROD at Loveland yesterday. Just as you would expect, but nice to get out nonetheless.

Singles wanting to pair up seems like it will be the norm this year. Guess it makes sense if on a 4-pack, masked up, sitting on opposite ends of the chair. Imagine any transmission risk in that situation is very minor.

Also, I’m always amazed at the amount of people on the WROD that are WAY out of their comfort/skill level. At one point, counted six different people with skis off trying to walk down the run.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    go upside down.